Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:42:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bfgminer not seeing new Ice Fury  (Read 806 times)
krazy_al (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:54:05 AM

I got in on the pre-order for the Ice Fury and took up the option to get a Red Fury at a slight discount.  They arrived today and so far I've not been able to get the Ice Fury to work.  The Red Fury is working and giving me what I expected as for a hash rate. 

So first I'd love help getting the Ice Fury to be seen.  I installed the driver which worked just fine for the Red Fury but when I go into bfgminer it shows one device which is Bitfury BF1 from BFMG.  If I do the + to add a device, bfgminer doesn't find the Ice Fury.  I'm running Windows 7 Pro and bfgminer 3.9 x64.  One odd thing is when I go into Device Manager the Ice Fury is showing up under Universal Serial Bus Devices and is listed as NanoFury NF1 v0.7.  The working Red Fury is showing up under Ports (COM & LPT) as Bitfury BF1 USB Miner (COM4).  I would expect both to show up in the same spot, I've tried reinstalling the driver for the Ice Fury but no luck.

The next part I'd love some help with is the batch file for bfgminer.  Once I get the Ice Fury working I'd like to have them as different workers so I can keep an eye on them.  Would this be a good config, I also have tried to disable GPU mining and neither the -G or --disable-gpu works.  Of course my actual batch file doesn't have me.worker1 or Password.

bfgminer.exe -o stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333 -u me.worker1 -p Password -o stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333 -u me.worker2 -p PASSWORD -S all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: