Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.2 BTC Tournament | Play for free! | 6 Winners | MooCoin RC1  (Read 2398 times)
moocoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 07:33:38 AM

Welcome to the MooCoin Beta Tournament!
MooCoin is a new kind of Bitcoin game platform.  We give you Bitcoin for free, you play against others head-to-head, and the winner takes all! 

Some features:
  - Faucet that gives you Bitcoins to play for free
  - Two games to play, and more on the way
  - Referral network that pays you 10% of all fees from the people you refer
  - Open platform for developers.  Create new MooCoin games and collect a share of the revenue when people play
  - Leaderboards and tournaments
  - Mobile device support so you can play on the go

From now until January 23, we will be holding the MooCoin Beta Tournament.  Here are the rules:
  - MooCoin is running on the TestNet.  The faucet gives out TestNet coins, and you're welcome to deposit TestNet coins to your account to play bigger games.
  - At 11:59pm GMT on January 23, 2014 we will split 1.2 BTC into six pieces and give 0.2 BTC to each of the six leaders shown on the leaderboards. 
  - The six leaderboards are:  Most BTC won, most earned from referrals, best win ratio, best winning streak, worst losing streak, and most games played.
  - After the tournament, we will donate all TestNet coins back to various faucets.  MooCoin will then be switched over to the MainNet and the site will be officially open!

How do I play?
Just go to https://www.moocoin.com to get started!

We would also love to get feedback from you.  You can click the feedback button at the bottom right side of the page, or you can email us at admin@moocoin.com

Have fun! 
The MooCoin Team
admin@moocoin.com

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:36:00 AM

Sounds like a very fun tournament. I am looking forward to it.
aksplace

Activity: 602
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:41:57 AM

Outstanding Looking Website Good Luck In Your Venture Smiley
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:09:27 PM

I was on site and wait is too long for me no one available for game

how can I safe my account ?

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 03:15:08 PM

I was on site and wait is too long for me no one available for game

how can I safe my account ?

Just bookmark your URL.  It contains your account ID.
If you already closed the tab, you can probably find the URL in your browser history.

Thanks!
MooCoin

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 04:39:55 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 03:41:11 AM by moocoin

Hi Everyone,

Do you think this is a cool concept, but wish there were more people on the site?  Help us out by upvoting our reddit link, or creating your own.
Also, remember you have a referral code that you can see by scrolling to the bottom of the MooCoin site!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1v73av/new_bitcoin_gaming_platform_create_your_own_games/

Thanks!
MooCoin

TheJacob

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:27:30 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 10:47:01 PM by TheJacob

Whenever I create a game it never starts for me(despite the fact I'm in it). Works fine when I join games other people created.
moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 10:53:14 PM

Whenever I create a game it never starts for me(despite the fact I'm in it). Works fine when I join games other people created.

Can you email us at admin@moocoin.com, and send us your public ID?  You can find your public ID by clicking the help button at the top of the screen.

Thanks!
MooCoin

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:55:22 PM

scrolled to bottom, don't see the referral code.  so my feedback is, this might be why no one's getting referrals  Wink

edit: you can't see it due to the color of the background.  probably want to fix that Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

scrolled to bottom, don't see the referral code.  so my feedback is, this might be why no one's getting referrals  Wink

edit: you can't see it due to the color of the background.  probably want to fix that Smiley

Good feedback - We'll add it to the leaderboard area so people can see it!

Thanks!
MooCoin

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 03:42:33 AM

There are actually 3 themes on the site, depending what time it is in your local area.  You may have seen it change if you were on the site at 5:00pm, 7:00pm, or 7:00am.  The "sunset" theme at 5pm was hard to read.
Now it's fixed  Smiley
We also added a "How do I refer people?" link next to the referral leaderboard.

Thanks for the suggestions!
MooCoin

Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:23:51 AM

Nice game concept. There are very less games more are better.

Add more stats
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:30:28 PM

I'm getting some 502 errors.  Or I make a move and then it acts like I didn't make a move and my opponent and I apparently get stuck and no one can move and it turns into a draw.  I'm surprised you're offering so much BTC reward for a program that has some major bugs.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 04:45:46 PM

I'm getting some 502 errors.  Or I make a move and then it acts like I didn't make a move and my opponent and I apparently get stuck and no one can move and it turns into a draw.  I'm surprised you're offering so much BTC reward for a program that has some major bugs.

Sorry you're experiencing problems.  I'll have someone take a look right now.  If you can, please send your public account ID to admin@moocoin.com to help us out.  You can find your public account ID by pressing the help button at the top of the screen.

For what it's worth, we've run tens of thousands of games through the system with people, and millions with automated scripts, largely without issue.  Sometimes these things only come out in a production system with real people playing.  That's exactly why we're putting up 1.2 btc of our own money.  It's also why we're running the system on TestNet until we're confident that we can responsibly handle people's deposits on the MainNet.

Thanks for the feedback!
MooCoin

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 05:08:21 PM

Sorry you're experiencing problems.  I'll have someone take a look right now.  If you can, please send your public account ID to admin@moocoin.com to help us out.  You can find your public account ID by pressing the help button at the top of the screen.

For what it's worth, we've run tens of thousands of games through the system with people, and millions with automated scripts, largely without issue.  Sometimes these things only come out in a production system with real people playing.  That's exactly why we're putting up 1.2 btc of our own money.  It's also why we're running the system on TestNet until we're confident that we can responsibly handle people's deposits on the MainNet.

Thanks for the feedback!
MooCoin

After looking at the logs, we found a situation where some games can get stuck and don't finish.  The server still thinks the game is active and future moves in other games break.

We've reset the stuck games and are looking for the root cause of the issue.  Once we've tested it, we'll deploy the fix.

Thanks!
MooCoin

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:40:58 AM

The sticky game issue has been resolved.  If you guys see this happen again, please let us know.  We've also put a monitor on the logs for this, as well.

Thanks for your patience!
MooCoin

BlueMonkey

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:47:36 AM

Hi, I like the concept of this site but can you make private game that only can be play by inviting people ? Because it more fun and make easy for me play with my friends that live far away.
moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:16:59 AM

Hi, I like the concept of this site but can you make private game that only can be play by inviting people ? Because it more fun and make easy for me play with my friends that live far away.

Definitely!  Look for this and in-game chat in the future.

BlueMonkey

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:41:26 AM

Can explain more about Test net coin ? At mooCoin show bitcoin address and bitcoin balance. I'am a bit confused
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:42:05 AM

Can explain more about Test net coin ? At mooCoin show bitcoin address and bitcoin balance. I'am a bit confused

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Testnet
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: