Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.2 BTC Tournament | Play for free! | 6 Winners | MooCoin RC1  (Read 2398 times)
moocoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:07:35 PM

Can explain more about Test net coin ? At mooCoin show bitcoin address and bitcoin balance. I'am a bit confused

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Testnet

The balance and address you see are on the bitcoin TestNet.  We use testnet as a way to test our software without exposing our users to the risk of something going wrong with their real money.

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 12:34:01 AM

We're going to take the server down for about 5 minutes to do an upgrade that can't be done with our normal zero-downtime procedure.  Please stand by!

Thanks,
MooCoin

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 12:55:43 AM

We're going to take the server down for about 5 minutes to do an upgrade that can't be done with our normal zero-downtime procedure.  Please stand by!

Thanks,
MooCoin

All set.  Game on!

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 01:50:10 AM

Hey all!

Only 6 days left in the tournament.  Come to MooCoin for your chance to win 1.2 BTC

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:14:52 AM

This seems like fun, and I'd def play it for real btc, but this testing situation seems like it's populated by people just playing against themselves (or in groups where one person always wins and the other always loses).  In these games, it's impossible to have a win streak in the hundreds, or a w:l ratio over around 60%, yet someone has a 680 game win streak with a win streak of 99%.  The same applies to most won, and to a lesser degree longest losing streak (although technically that one could be obtained fairly by just intentionally losing every game with no collusion). 

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:45:38 AM

This seems like fun, and I'd def play it for real btc, but this testing situation seems like it's populated by people just playing against themselves (or in groups where one person always wins and the other always loses).  In these games, it's impossible to have a win streak in the hundreds, or a w:l ratio over around 60%, yet someone has a 680 game win streak with a win streak of 99%.  The same applies to most won, and to a lesser degree longest losing streak (although technically that one could be obtained fairly by just intentionally losing every game with no collusion). 

You're absolutely correct.
Part of the purpose of this tournament was to allow (or incent) abnormal behavior so we can build a profile of it.  That will help us identify cheating, bots, and collusion when the site goes live on the 24th.
For now, see which of the leaderboards you can hack your way to the top of.  I think the referral board is ripe to be taken over!

Thanks,
MooCoin

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:58:54 AM

You're absolutely correct.
Part of the purpose of this tournament was to allow (or incent) abnormal behavior so we can build a profile of it.  That will help us identify cheating, bots, and collusion when the site goes live on the 24th.
For now, see which of the leaderboards you can hack your way to the top of.  I think the referral board is ripe to be taken over!

Thanks,
MooCoin

Ok, sounds good.

Just so I understand you correctly, it's acceptable to create multiple accounts for the sole purpose of manipulating the leaderboard to win some of the .2 btc awards you are giving out in a week?  If that's the goal, I'll def participate and help you stress test it, I just want to make sure I understand you correctly before I devote the time to doing that.

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 04:34:25 AM

You are 100% correct.

If you crash the server because your bot went crazy, I will be extremely happy.
If you drain the faucet because you find a way to exploit the limits and captcha, I'll be thrilled.
If you double up bets with bots and make a 1,000 btc wager, then withdrawal it, I'll be ecstatic.

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 04:56:00 AM

We just introduced a new feature.  We now have a friendly bot on the site that will play games with you.  We decided to do this to make sure that you always had someone to play, even when traffic is low.  We want to make sure you know you're playing a bot, so we've tagged him:

He will always keep one hi-lo game open at .000001 btc.  If you don't see him, it's because he's already in a game.  Just give him a second and he'll create another one as soon as he's finished.  Also, he's not very good.  In fact, he's horrible.  It's just a proof of concept right now.  What do you guys think?  Should we have bots on the site to play when there aren't enough people?  If you like the idea, we'll make it provably fair, etc.

Thanks,
MooCoin

BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:14:45 AM

We just introduced a new feature.  We now have a friendly bot on the site that will play games with you.  We decided to do this to make sure that you always had someone to play, even when traffic is low.  We want to make sure you know you're playing a bot, so we've tagged him:

He will always keep one hi-lo game open at .000001 btc.  If you don't see him, it's because he's already in a game.  Just give him a second and he'll create another one as soon as he's finished.  Also, he's not very good.  In fact, he's horrible.  It's just a proof of concept right now.  What do you guys think?  Should we have bots on the site to play when there aren't enough people?  If you like the idea, we'll make it provably fair, etc.

Thanks,
MooCoin
Make bot for rock, stone too please  Grin
moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 05:51:36 AM

Hey everyone,
Please don't bot the bot.  In other words, don't join the bots game with your scripts.  I'd like it to hang out there for people when they show up to play, rather than having them leave the site because there aren't any games.  Having games for people to play when they come to the site is critical for our success. 

Thanks,
MooCoin

PendiCoin88

Activity: 105

I Love Bitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:45:22 PM

Hello Sir..
Why I can't withdrawal..

notice
"Sorry. You entered an invalid amount to withdraw."

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 09:30:50 PM

The miners fee is .0001 btc, so your withdrawal is zero after the miners fee. We need a better message for the case where you're withdrawing exactly .0001. Can you try .00011 and see if that works?

PendiCoin88

I Love Bitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:40:02 PM

The miners fee is .0001 btc, so your withdrawal is zero after the miners fee. We need a better message for the case where you're withdrawing exactly .0001. Can you try .00011 and see if that works?

the miners fee is .0001 btc.. i'm withdrawal .0010 btc.. but can't withdrawal sir..

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 09:50:44 PM

the miners fee is .0001 btc.. i'm withdrawal .0010 btc.. but can't withdrawal sir..

Sorry. I missed the decimal place. Let me go take a look.

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:02:40 PM

Hello Sir..
Why I can't withdrawal..

notice
"Sorry. You entered an invalid amount to withdraw."

Sorry - the problem is that this is the wrong error message. 
You're trying to withdrawal the coins to a mainnet address, and MooCoin is currently running on TestNet.  If you use a TestNet address, the withdrawal will work.

Also, I'll go fix the error message.

Thanks!
MooCoin

PendiCoin88

I Love Bitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:10:48 PM

then what steps should I do in order to make a withdrawal?

Thanks..

moocoin (OP)

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

then what steps should I do in order to make a withdrawal?

Thanks..

Just withdraw to a TestNet address.
As stated above, MooCoin is not running on the bitcoin network right now.  It's not using real bitcoins.  We're using the fake "TestNet" bitcoins in order to test the system before our launch.  You can't withdraw testNet bitcoins to a "real" bitcoin address.

Sorry for the confusion,
MooCoin

PendiCoin88

I Love Bitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:25:12 PM

ok sir.. i understand..

PendiCoin88

I Love Bitcoin

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:16:31 PM

to PUB92af0fb5316f...

I'm very tired chasing ratings 1.. Sad

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: