Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 12:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed.  (Read 575 times)
coinbiz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:50:05 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 07:42:33 AM by coinbiz

Removed.
rbymawn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:08:27 AM

Welcome to bitcoin!  I've only been mining for about a year, but I'm still basicially new to most aspects of mining.  I'm also trying to get the required newbie post out of the way, as I hope to collect a few free Lebowskis.  There are so many altcoin's popping up, it makes my head spin.  I currently have two BFL Jalapeno's mining Bitcoins @ 5Gh each.  Do you have any plans for mining hardware?
sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:27:17 AM

Welcome aboard guys. The ASICs from butterfly labs are bitcoin only. There are ASICs coming for litecoin this spring, I think they ship in not too long. PPC is earned by minting - when you have PPC in your wallet and they have reached a certain "coin age"(not transferred back and fort) they will generate more PPC. I am buying PPC as soon as I get some money.
berserker

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:44:35 PM

Glad to be here.  Wish I was here 2 years ago, but oh well, hopefully it's not too late.

I randomly learned about Bitcoins in late December, following the China crash.  Being active in Nasdaq stocks, I had seen a specific stock go up over 100% in a day because they created a trading platform for Bitcoins.  After doing some research, I realized they hadn't done anything new (MtGox, etc.) and were just a pump and dump scheme taking advantage of investors (most of whom have no clue about what Bitcoin is).  

I've become so fascinated with bitcoins that I took out all my brokerage funds and put them into the Bitcoins ever since.  I'm interested in the business aspects as well, and may possibly start my own wallet service soon.  I'm open to working with other members on entrepreneurial projects.

In any case, I'd like to ask some questions on the general discussion forum, so I needed to get this newbie restriction post out of the way Wink

nice story & good luck Smiley
tester88

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:50:29 PM

Nice story, sounds like what happened with me too. Caught onto bit coins when it dropped to 500 ish in dec
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: