Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS genuine Omega seamaster planet ocean watch cheap  (Read 132 times)
chazley123 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Hello i am looking to sell legitimate omega seamaster planet ocean watch CHEAP it comes with working battery and in good condition need it sold fast NO BOX OR DOCUMENTS SORRY please pm for further info.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

Hello i am looking to sell legitimate omega seamaster planet ocean watch CHEAP it comes with working battery and in good condition need it sold fast NO BOX OR DOCUMENTS SORRY please pm for further info.

This watch?  https://www.authenticwatches.com/omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-23230462101001.html#.WwS5eCApCUk

What style bezel, what style band?

Photo?

Answer the above, along with high res photos of watch, front and back, along with your username and today's date on a piece of paper.

Do that for me and I will make an offer.  However, given our trust differential you would have to ship to me first and my jeweler would have to verify as authentic.  Then I would pay you.

If the above works for you, you can probably sell this watch quickly.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

definitely need close up pics & with yr username on. am interested

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

I am interested. Please post pictures and tell the variant, color , price you are expecting, shipping cost.

Ready to buy it if given for a genuine price.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Uh, from what I remember there's no quartz version of the seamaster planet ocean... this doesn't sound legit at all.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Uh, from what I remember there's no quartz version of the seamaster planet ocean... this doesn't sound legit at all.

I am pretty sure OP didn't think his skam thru that first post.  That post was probably all he could harness with limited intellect.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

There is a quartz version of the Seamaster (have a manual speedmaster pro moonwatch myself)

Not that I trust the OP until decent pics are posted and Escrow use is established (which I presume he will refuse as he 'needs it sold fast')

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

There is a quartz version of the Seamaster (have a manual speedmaster pro moonwatch myself)

Not that I trust the OP until decent pics are posted and Escrow use is established (which I presume he will refuse as he 'needs it sold fast')

Not in the Planet Ocean lineup though, unless it's a really new addition.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

Not in the Planet Ocean lineup though, unless it's a really new addition.

I stand corrected.

The seamaster is available in quart but the planet ocean variant is not (unless its a replica)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: