Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo Wallets  (Read 115 times)
Jednopivo (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Could you please recommend the best wallet to hold NEO, and why you think it's good? Looking for ones which are easy to set up and use.  I'm only really familiar with Ethereum which has a few good ones, like MyEtherWallet.

Thank you.

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

I'm using Neon Wallet.
https://neonwallet.com/
It is quite specific not as MEW and I didn't immediately figure out what's there and what. For example, there you need to take Gas yourself. Unknown coins (which fall for the first time on the wallet) you add on your own. It is necessary to add the address of the contract, but only for the first time.
The rest is quite a convenient and reliable purse.

Jednopivo (OP)

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

I'm using Neon Wallet.
https://neonwallet.com/
It is quite specific not as MEW and I didn't immediately figure out what's there and what. For example, there you need to take Gas yourself. Unknown coins (which fall for the first time on the wallet) you add on your own. It is necessary to add the address of the contract, but only for the first time.
The rest is quite a convenient and reliable purse.

I found MEW a little difficult at first, but I think I was overcomplicating it all for no real reason!  I will follow your advice here, and use Neon Wallet and your notes - so thank you for your help with this.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

Ethereum platform is far ahead from all others. Similarly, the Neo is still very far from Etherium. Few tokens are issued on the neo platform. Ethereum at this time the undisputed leader
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

I think NEON Wallet is the best wallet for NEO in my opinion. An opensource project called the city of Zion which supported by NEO is made this wallet. I think THis is the best wallet. You can participate in neo-based ico directly from here. All NEP5 token supported NEONwallet.For mobile, there is wallet called O3 wallet that's also good many ICO and neo-based token suppoted by the O3 Wallet.Or you can choose Exchanges for holding but its little bit risky.

lifesgood10

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Hi everyone,

Could you please recommend the best wallet to hold NEO, and why you think it's good? Looking for ones which are easy to set up and use.  I'm only really familiar with Ethereum which has a few good ones, like MyEtherWallet.

Thank you.

Instead of worrying
You can simple go to Neo wallet  by visiting neotracker.io
You can send out your tokens out for cheap and at convenience as you need no gas

Neo is making an upward trend and we can all savor it
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

I believe that the best wallet for storing NEO is NEO Tracker - offline wallet and conductor of the Neo blockchain, which works with the browser Google Chrome and Edge. Despite the fact that you create your wallet online, nothing is stored on Neotracker servers, because it uses the browser to get the required data. Being an autonomous wallet, your NEO savings are always safe.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

I have read about neo and recently became an investor by buying little amount from exchange. I wish I had bought it during ICO period. Anyways it's never too late. This wallet info in this thread will also help me coz I'm looking to move my neo coin away from exchange and keep it in my private wallet coz I'm holding for long period of time.
I prefer a mobile wallet.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you.

In my opinion, one of the best and easiest wallets is for neo - http://neotracker.io
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

The top NEO wallets are - Neo Wallet Ledger Nano S, Neon Wallet, Neo GUI, Neo Tracker, Ansy Neo Paper Wallet etc.

Check the top neo wallets comparison from here and get the best NEO wallet here - https://coinswitch.co/news/best-neo-wallets-2018

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

I think the best NEO wallet is NEON, which was created by City of Zeon, it's a desktop client, easy to manage nep-5 tokens, I high recommend using ledger nano s with neon wallet, it's a best combo to secure your assets because ledger nano s is your private key, easy to carry and it's also support a lot of popular crpytocurrency
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: