Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to re-enter into Bitcoin?  (Read 880 times)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

Absolutely, your perception of a sudden fall of bitcoin in a market makes an opportunity to start buyIng bitcoins. A good start which the price can not be repeated since the the value is going drop from $8,000 down to $7,000 plus.

Last peak was at 8600 dollars mark, in a less then a week price is down for 1300 dollars and now its at 7400 dollars. Question is will it go bellow 7000 dollars this time, I think we will not see price under that, we will see new bottom somewhere here. I sold some bitcoins on recent top and I will buy back this days, I think price will fall couple hundred dollars more and that will be that for this drop.
Its my strategy for this ride, every ride is specific, as a traders we need to have some understanding of price movement and to act as we think its the best. In case if price goes under 7k dollars I will buy more, bottom must be close.
I think bitcoin is now dropping and it is now really the best time to enter on the bitcoin feild, because if we are going to inter on the bitcoin feild during dump we can really less our capital and we can maybe gain 3x than the amount that we invested into it. So then i agree that this time was realy the best time to inter on bitcoin feild.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

Absolutely, your perception of a sudden fall of bitcoin in a market makes an opportunity to start buyIng bitcoins. A good start which the price can not be repeated since the the value is going drop from $8,000 down to $7,000 plus.
I think yeah because the bitcoin market is now one of the most stable that is so much demanded. If you look at the prices today, there is  some dollar rise in the monetary value which means that the rise in the value attracts more investors and the more inflow of money into the technology account. No mater whatever the people say, the technology has made it easy to earn.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

This is a very favorable time to enter into the crypto market because the market is now running in the lowest value and this is very favorable time for people to take the ways towards the market and invest in the valuable one as we know that one coin with more popularity and demand runs more in the market and your investment will be on the safe side. Now invest in the market and hold the coin for long term will result in benefit.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
I think the price of bitcoin at the moment is not the best price, you can see that bitcoin price has not changed much in recent days and is almost gone, this is the opportunity for you commercial altcoin. I think bitcoin will have the next big drop and you will be able to buy bitcoin at that time.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

If you exit in cryptocurrency then planning to re-enter especially in bitcoin investment,well yes this is the right time to re-enter since its value is slowing decreasing and it is probably the right time to buy now.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:07:55 AM

Yes this is the right time to re-enter  into bitcoin because bitcoin price now is low if you have money invest in bitcoin then hold it for a months or years. Holding is the better way to gain more profit and be patience if you don't have patience you'll not earn big profit patience is the key.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:17:50 AM

yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.
If we are going to inter in bitcoin today maybe we can earn a lot in the near future.The bitcoin has a great capability to rise in the near future. And it has really an advantage if we are going to buy more on it today. So then entering into bitcoin today maybe the key to success if we have more patience and we can hold for a long term.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
For me yes current price is already low i suggest buy a portion of bitcoon at current price and bid another transaction in a much lower price so if priceay  fall further you can still have some

TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

I think, that BTC it`s too stable to invest in him now. I think, that it`s better to invest in altcoins. They are more perspective, than BTC and can amke big profits. But you need to find the good and it isn`t easy. I can help with it, cause I know one. It`s TraceTo. I think, that it`s profitable for some reasons. First reason - it`s in demand. Systems like this are in deficit and companies need to verify, so they will invest in this. Second reason - good crew. This project was developed by experienced team, which works many years on this field. If you want to earn - you can invest in it.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

Yes this is time to invest in Bitcoin,Currently market falling but it will rise surely.Experts predict that Bitcoin will hit $50k in early 2020 so i think if invest now and hold couple of years will gain handsome profit.Bitcoin is king in cryptoworld and will survive and in future Bitcoin will hard to afford.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

this is a good opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin, because now the price is also cheap, so we get a lot by holding our bitcoin in the long run.
OK, this is a good time to buy BTC or ETH, the price of these two coin is falling to the lowest level, they may fall to the bottom, like in previous years. But I do not believe they will fall forever, so buy and hold them in time, at the end of the year the price will rise again and you will win big.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Well it depends on you but for me i think bitcoin will continuously falls down and maybe we need to wait a few days before buy bitcoins. The current price of bitcoin is good to buy so probably this is the right time to hold.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

keeps abreast of bitcoin because bitcoin is so amazing that a person will never go wrong if investing in bitcoin.
I strongly agree if you buy bitcoin now because the price has also dropped from a few days ago and wait for next year will surely increase.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
At this moment the price of bitcoin fall almost 7k usd, I think it is the right time to invest if you have a plan to, though there is a possibility it will fall again at 6k but at 7k it is enough to start with, the mere fact prove that it bounces back again. I suggest a long-term investment is a right plan to make a good profit if the train past again with the same path last year then it's about 6 months to wait to make it happens and you are the lucky one to have it.
emily666

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

There's a few more FUD's incoming. One being...a Korean one. Also the g20 talk about taxes. I would wait.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
Right now while bitcoin is really down it is the best time to invest on bitcoin because surely bitcoin will pump again.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

Yes Currently Bitcoin price and Eth price is too down and it is the best time to enter the market with these  coins and choose any good coins instead of these to buy for long-term holding or short-term trading both options are good because currently all coins are available at low price and when the market gets stable your investment come into profit and if market goes up you can earn good money,
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

You can buy now that there is a dip in price and wait to follow the trend back to the top after reversal. If you have fund to invest just do it now and receive massive profit.                                                                         
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

If you believe in Bitcoin long term then any price under 10k is a steal in my opinion and should be bought. But if you only are thinking in short term view of getting in and out then perhaps you could find a better spot for that but that will require more work and paying attention to the technicals of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: