Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to re-enter into Bitcoin?  (Read 880 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

This is the best time to do it, but i`d wait for a bit, because we need some confirmations from the technical
analysis. Bouncing from present price or from 6900 will confirm the reversal and we will see the new uptrend.
It is good to be careful and make good investigation about what you are going to invest as this is the place where we use to get information about bitcoin, so I think it is the best moment when you should buy some bitcoin, as market move all the time high and low, according to my analysis now price has been risen a but from 6900k to 7400, which will rise even more than this within few months, so before market turn green at huge price just buy right now.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment

If I were you, I would like to take this opportunity to enter the market right now while its still on a bearish effect. During this time, it is the right opportunity for us to buy before the price goes high later on for you to have decent profit (unless a big bull run occurs). Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.
It is good time to buy bitcoin because price is really good and you will happy in future when you will sell at high rates, in a lot of market places are now accepting bitcoin but still there is a lot of potential to increase the price so don’t be late, with high acceptance price will not remain down for so long and only a few month later price will be more than double then you will be repent for not buying earlier.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
I think that you should not switch to bitcoin investment at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and deepening in recent days, so to successfully trade bitcoin is very difficult towel. I believe the market will continue to fall deeply in the long run as my analysis of bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long run.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

Truly correct bitcoin are in the dip do not wait to increase bitcoin before buy for your investment lower price are opportunity for everyone to get profit in the future for the long time hold. 2018 bitcoin holder"s supper to wait another pumping the price to earn profit but still believe patience are the way of success.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

If you sold your bitcoin last year and you gain profit and you want to re enter again bitcoin I said it is good IDEA like today the price down again at $8000 and for sure many peoplr again buy bitcoin so anytime the price will increase again and you gain profit.
I believe price has gone down enough, although a lot still believe that $7200 is still knocking but the truth is that the market is crazy and highly volatile and could fall in both ways at any time. It has gone low as much as possible that anyone should be considering buying but no one can actually give you something right since they obviously cannot know how things will eventually turn out even if you buy now which is why a lot of people always set themselves into a state of panic by trying to trade when they do not even know how to.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

I see the decrease will still happen, be patient a little bit to buy, i still leering for 2 nor 3 days ahead. Btc still keep trying its best but few times failed.
Yeah it is the best time because the price is below $8000 and I think now it will go up in the near future. If you want to make handsome money from bitcoin then buy some today and hold them for some time and when the price grow again sell them for higher price to make some money. Early investors are now millionaires due to holding for long time.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

You can buy now that there is a dip in price and wait to follow the trend back to the top after reversal. If you have fund to invest just do it now and receive massive profit.                                                                         
If you have properly learnt before entering in the world of trading that the golden rules that are so simple and fantastic to provide you best guidance throughout your tenure, then you are really doing amazing. There would be bright chances for you then to make a good mark. Buy low and sell high, this is the most enormous and efficient rule that helps almost everyone.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:15:31 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

You can buy now that there is a dip in price and wait to follow the trend back to the top after reversal. If you have fund to invest just do it now and receive massive profit.                                                                         
If you have properly learnt before entering in the world of trading that the golden rules that are so simple and fantastic to provide you best guidance throughout your tenure, then you are really doing amazing. There would be bright chances for you then to make a good mark. Buy low and sell high, this is the most enormous and efficient rule that helps almost everyone.
Generally this is the principle of trade. Forever it is very difficult to determine the maximum range of price fluctuations and therefore each trader has his own subtleties in performing this work. I basically only intuitively determine the possibility, when I sell or buy.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
"Buy the dip" this statement is very popular in crypto community that whenever you want to buy any coin buy in pieces lets suppose if you see any coin in accumulation with strong support buy it and if it breaks the support buy it again on the next support.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
Yeah, I agree with you. I think so this is good time to re entry into bitcoin to buying at dip. For 6 months later, bitcoin will rise again based on yearly price action.
I suggest to buy step by step untill you got cheapest price.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

I believe price has gone down enough

People believed that at $9000 too, and then at $8000, and now with $7000. The only obvious pattern that's forming in the short term, is that we are experiencing lower highs continuously. It may not drag on endlessly, but it's impossible to say where it will end before we really climb back up again. Short term speaking I don't rule out another test of $6400/$6500 levels where the support seems to be focused. My next buy will be around these levels, and I am fairly sure that the TA traders will have that as target as well. On the other hand, from current levels to $6400/$6500 is just a 10% move, so I might even change my mind and start buying when I wake up. Long term speaking, that 10% move is peanuts.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

Any time you see a drastic decline in the market value of bitcoin is an opportunity for one to buy bitcoin at a cheaper rate, so is better for you to buy even at the current value is a good point of entry and i believe you will market profit from your investment.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

This is a very rare opportunity as I see it. because this may be the last time to buy under 8000$ and now market is already recovering, most alt coins showing Green and BTC is up a little too, if you are going to buy this is the best chance to buy at this value.
This would make a better impact on your earning if you buy bitcoins or any other altcoin in this season. Right now, as the market got down again so don’t just be panic. Rather utilize this option and make a better understanding of how to make money in down states. Get your money and buy bitcoins as much as you can and later on, you would be able to sell them at high.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

Yes these are right time to re-enter bitcoin, prices are very attractive and cheap. If you are waiting to enter at cheaper price , as always bi coin has a way of surprising the investor. Cheaper and price may never happen!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
barry.evans

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

I think we should look for someother currency which can be profitable too. Bitcoin is not the only currency which leads you to prosperity.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

keeps abreast of bitcoin because bitcoin is so amazing that a person will never go wrong if investing in bitcoin.
I strongly agree if you buy bitcoin now because the price has also dropped from a few days ago and wait for next year will surely increase.
Yes this is a good time to enter the Bitcoin business and start investing in the technology. But it is actually the time you invest and hold your coins rather than day trading because the market is a fluctuating one right now and according to some experts, it might last for some time now but will definitely end giving enough at the end. I have been holding some coins for some time now and the prevailing market value of my portfolio is much more than the initial but I still chose to hold and wait.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

I guess you need to re-enter in btc , and i guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Dont need to wait more time and dont waste your time to dont buy it. One of the qoute i read is " Early birds catches the worms. " so if you buy it now , it is possible your dream come true someday. Just be practical and think wisely.
JordiDrago

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

I guess you need to re-enter in btc , and i guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Dont need to wait more time and dont waste your time to dont buy it. One of the qoute i read is " Early birds catches the worms. " so if you buy it now , it is possible your dream come true someday. Just be practical and think wisely.

If you are prepared to loose it (I am bullish, don get me wrong, but its a HRHY investment)
then this is probably a good time, yes!
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.
If you are in a mood to go for investing your money into bitcoin and that you have sold your bitcoins in the past, then it is better to go for buying of the bitcoins and that too as soon as possible as the rates of the bitcoin as well as other crypto coins are considerably low and that this is a very good opportunity to make some good earning. Do not miss this opportunity and get into the world of the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: