Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to re-enter into Bitcoin?  (Read 880 times)
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment

You can buy now that there is a dip in price and wait to follow the trend back to the top after reversal. If you have fund to invest just do it now and receive massive profit.                                                                         
The right time to enter into Bitcoin market was few days ago as the market reached at 7k dollar while the market is also favorable these days as the market price is not so high and the value is below 10k dollar. This current market is achievable and cooperative to the people that made it easy for people to buy easily in the market at low price and valuable coins in large quantity.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment

I guess you need to re-enter in btc , and i guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Dont need to wait more time and dont waste your time to dont buy it. One of the qoute i read is " Early birds catches the worms. " so if you buy it now , it is possible your dream come true someday. Just be practical and think wisely.

If you are prepared to loose it (I am bullish, don get me wrong, but its a HRHY investment)
then this is probably a good time, yes!
I think yes it is the right time to re-enter the market. In fact one should have never left the market. The prices are going again slowly and gradually and it seems the expected future prices in the market would be much more than the current monetary value. Besides, the prices are getting stable and people being rational invest only in assets with stable prices and good liquidity. So yes, get into the market.
Emanammy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

Yes it is right time.Because it will give you great benefit in short time.it's worth will rises soon.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

You can buy now that there is a dip in price and wait to follow the trend back to the top after reversal. If you have fund to invest just do it now and receive massive profit.                                                                         
The right time to enter into Bitcoin market was few days ago as the market reached at 7k dollar while the market is also favorable these days as the market price is not so high and the value is below 10k dollar. This current market is achievable and cooperative to the people that made it easy for people to buy easily in the market at low price and valuable coins in large quantity.
This of course looks the right time to enter Bitcoin. In fact you should have never left. The only way you can coupe with the red market is to hold your coins and never let it go in panic rather than leaving the market. Besides, panic selling contributes to the red market and further reduces the prices. And yeah you are now an experienced fresh guy in the market; you better play your tricks and plan your business models. Good luck.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.
If you are in a mood to go for investing your money into bitcoin and that you have sold your bitcoins in the past, then it is better to go for buying of the bitcoins and that too as soon as possible as the rates of the bitcoin as well as other crypto coins are considerably low and that this is a very good opportunity to make some good earning. Do not miss this opportunity and get into the world of the bitcoin.
Exactly this is very good opportunity for all of us users to re enter or to buy bitcoin. Maybe this is our last chance to catch this current price. As long the price is low or cheap buy than regretting of not buying. Invest while price is still this at stage.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

My advice to you do not wait the bitcoin price stock to go down up to $4000 because thats impossible to happen. What they experience in market capitalization is a bearish drop and up of value of bitcoin. As early participation of buying bitcoins its a good decision that you have done cause the price will very volatile at anymoment.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

I can say it is, although Bitcoin is surrounded by bad news and negative changes. I think that the drop in value it is experiencing gives investors a good chance to buy it and be used as an investment knowing that after some time it would rise back up once again. It's just how the market works, and if you don't have the grit and courage to plunge in it, despite seeing all red, then you won't have any better days in it as well. The more risk, the more rewards as they say.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
A lot of people see this fall in price a bad thing, but they don't see that this an opportunity for them to invest more into bitcoin and the ones who haven't invested in it to reconsider that, the first half of the year has not been kind on the bitcoin price or the market but i am sure within time and with more people getting into it, the price will rise again high than ever and people would regret questioning its potential.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
A lot of people see this fall in price a bad thing, but they don't see that this an opportunity for them to invest more into bitcoin and the ones who haven't invested in it to reconsider that, the first half of the year has not been kind on the bitcoin price or the market but i am sure within time and with more people getting into it, the price will rise again high than ever and people would regret questioning its potential.

Yep, there's also a bright side on this current crisis, experienced says that at this very moment, its better to buy coins because they are quite cheap and you don't have to worry about getting bitcoins or any other altcoins. You can invest as low as $100 to $1K and get a chance to make it grow in the future when all coins grow exponentially.

Just last year alone, many investors became super rich because early on, they bought coins which everyone though will not reach that price, including bitcoin. So don't let this opportunity slip away, invest while you can.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

I think now is the time when you are given a chance to buy bitcoin at the bottom. Many positive events have occurred that should affect the growth of bitcoin.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

the advice I use to buy as long as the price is still cheap. and this time is the right time to buy back bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable to be purchased
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

i think, it's really good time to re-enter bitcoin. btc will rise in a short time.
Well, you are saying that as if you really know how bitcoin is going to end up turning out even in the next few seconds. This is not to scare anyone, but the fact is no one can know the direction bitcoin will take at any time. Sure, we expect to see some reversal soon enough, but the truth is that nothing is guaranteed with that as there could still be a possibility of the market going lower.

Long term investors should discard what happens in the short term and focus more on the future and that would give them the idea to keep accumulating more at dips.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
I don't think it's a good idea to buy right now,as we are not sure either prices will increase or decrease,the market is not moving too much.
If you are going to enter again you have to catch it from the bottom.Buying now is risky as it can break through and head to 9k+ or bread down and head to 7k.
But if you are willing to buy for long-term holding,it will surely break through sooner or later.So it really depends on your willing Smiley
The problem anyone who is not seeing this as a good idea and also not a trader will have is not to know exactly when it would be a good time. The market is complex and most of the time, traders follow trend or know what to look out for in a market to know when to stay in or when to get out or when to take profit.

Someone without this knowledge should simply just go the investor’s way by buying bit by bit at the dip and keep trying to get the fundamentals in the market to know if the trend is changing upwards or not. Except for that, lower values like this are good time to accumulate.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
Can you guys please stop asking these kinds of questions? If you want to know how to follow trend, go and learn how to trade so you can at least know the right time to be entering a market or not. There is no right time and there is no wrong time, as long as you are a long term investor, buy the few you can afford to lose and come back in few years’ time to check how you are doing. This is an extremely volatile market and there is no way anyone can point into the direction the market is going at any time.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

It's too volatile to guess when the highs and lows are going to occur. It is clear that bitcoin is way below the all time high and will work it's way back up there eventually. Buy now and hodl it until a rainy day like next year, that way you won't miss the pumps

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

As someone who has traded for a very long time, and seen almost everything.. one thing I'd like to stress to you is you will never catch the absolute bottom or top of anything, and worrying about the min-max of these structures will get you more in trouble than it will help.  Worrying about catching it at the right time, after all, is emotional and should be avoided at all costs while trading.

80% of trading is just buying generally at the right time, and having enough patience to wait for the bottom to be found and reversal if you miss a bit...

With that said though I do think 7100-7200 is a safe entry if it reaches and set a stop loss at 6800 in case we break out of this symmetrical triangle.

Or buy some now, and save more for later. even if you miss some of the BTC bottom, you can dump it into simultaneous dumping alts (dumping at a much faster rate), and sell on the correction from the oversell panic and make up the difference that way (as long as you don't get greedy and only take a few percents,  this should be safe.  I do think Asymmetrical structures in a bear market tend to break to the south side though, so you may want to buy at 7100, then swing trade to top of triangle to sell , then rebuy on the breakout, or stay out of the market til bottom of symmetrical triangle is retested.   Be safe out there.. but in combination.. don't worry or panic over a few hundred dollars.  

In my opinion it depends on your choice and well. If you are willing to invest in cryptocurrency then any time is best, but if you are hesitating to invest in crypto and just asking other what to do then you will never be able to invest in crypto. If you have patience and courage to bear the loss then don’t be panic and go ahead to buy some bitcoin today.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

until now the market price is still a low price and it is an opportunity to buy, some people say that the increase will happen soon but I think it is not in the near future. try waiting a few months.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Bitcoin always be a profitable platform for the future purpose. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming the most popular and profitable platform because of the fastest growing industry in the world. So you may enter here anytime. You have to be involved as early as possible because you shouldn't miss any single chance to get benefit from here.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

the advice I use to buy as long as the price is still cheap. and this time is the right time to buy back bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable to be purchased
A lot of people will keep opening threads like this to ask when they should u buy in until they eventually miss the chance to buy in, start getting angry with everyone, eventually join FOMO and probably then, the market comes back down and they panic.

It is simple for investment, buy what you can afford to lose as long as you are investing long term, and forget about what the market holds currently and anyone who wants to trade should stop asking questions like this and should go learn so as to have the best opportunity to buy and sell whenever they want based on their trade decisions.
PayneCharity

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

this now is good time buy bitcoin
but must hold long term if you want can much profit
and must have much money
What you say is correct. It will take a long time for the bitcoin to recover. but some people think that the end of the year the price of the electronic money market will once again increase as the end of 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: