Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to re-enter into Bitcoin?  (Read 880 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
Go buy now before its too late,we are coming near to bull market and this stronghold at $7,000 means growth will be happening tomorrow,for almost six months were holding this tight and i think enough for the whales to release the bull

For those hesitating its your prerogative but i must say enough waiting and the earning is going to happen this soon
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment

I guess you need to re-enter in btc , and i guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Dont need to wait more time and dont waste your time to dont buy it. One of the qoute i read is " Early birds catches the worms. " so if you buy it now , it is possible your dream come true someday. Just be practical and think wisely.

If you are prepared to loose it (I am bullish, don get me wrong, but its a HRHY investment)
then this is probably a good time, yes!
Anyone that is actually bullish long term, and is ready to invest as much as they can afford to lose in a short term, then the issue of when to reenter should not be a problem.

I personally do not expect someone who is a trader to be asking such a question since that obviously makes such a person ignorant when it comes to trading and they should not even be thinking about trading at all, but for a long term investor, this is still a good chance and if there is money to buy when it goes lower, then no shit!
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
I believe that you should escape the bitcoin altcoin at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting, which causes the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing. So at this point you should transfer the bitcoin property, according to my analysis the bitcoin price would be about $ 7100.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

It is a good time to buy. Especially if you pulled out profit from the previous spike.
The value is very low now and it is a good time to HODL long term again.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

In case you are principally buying bitcoin for the long term, this may be a new good time because for few months or yrs bitcoin prices will move up.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
You are so lucky to have this dip because it will makes you invest for the meantime while it is not rising up again. The resistance is not yet breaking that's why it is a good time to invest to Bitcoin if you are planning on holding it for a long term. It might take a couple of months before the resistance will break so you got to have a patience in you.

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
The market is fluctuating continuously, I believe that at this point you should not change the bitcoin, or trade altcoin, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to continue to rise in the next day, so To be able to trade successfully is very difficult. Bitocin recovery will make the altcoin very powerful and that is the opportunity for you to make a profit.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

I think this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin.We all know that this time it has a lower value but you dont need to worry because it will rise sooner. Holding bitcoin can make you a good profit that you never expected.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
If the price of bitcoin is below$8,000 consider it as purchasing season because for sure it will go up to $8,000 so even small amount you will gain and if the bullruns happen so youre a rich man instantly,never hesitate to buy on this price margin because its fair enough for holding
This definitely is the right time to re enter the market and start investing in crypto currencies. There is a long list of them and you could easily pick a good and profitable coin for investment. Since you are talking about re entering, you would have enough experience this time to stay away from loss and start earning good for you are actually expected to play a role in the motto of profit maximization.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

If you want to invest in this market then I think this is a good time for you to invest again. The current market is lower than last month. If you invest in the present time, I think that by the end of this month you will be profitable.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

the right time is whenever you have spare cash and willing to put it at risk
you can predict and time of your re-entrance for lowest price but no one can guarantee 100% precision
in my opinion, below $8,000 is still a good buy, below $6,000 is a very good buy at this moment
I believe we will see stable price around $10,000 or $12,000 by the end of the year
hoping it to get back to $20k+ is a bit unreasonable by the fact the price moves gradually lately

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

I think yes , the price was drop from $20k to $6800 , that mean the price was down more than 60%, some expert predict the price of BTC on this month can be going to around $15k and will be continue going up to $50k in the end of this year. Bitcoin will be keep to be number 1 crypto in next few years because will be solve scalability issue by use lighting network that possible to process 3.5 million transaction per second in 2019.

GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

this is really the right time to get into bitcoin again because currently the bitcoin price is down and the market is also red, if you start now maybe next week you will get a profit.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

The undying question again lol, it takes some guts to re-enter especially if you fear that the price would fall again after you bought it. If you have a patience to wait then wait until the price became lower but it is also not bad to buy it on the current price because it would obviously rise after a few months.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

Dont wait for another dip because you are mot sure if that is gonna come soon enough or not. Maybe you will lose opportunity if you just wait for the wrong thing. Re enter mow in the bitcoins because of the price is cheaper amd then that is the time for you to wait when you already have the holdings. Because if you wait for the another dip you are just waiting for nothing. Opportunity is mot always there so if it is im front of you do not ever let that go away
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

yes i believe that it was the right time to invest because the market price today is decreasing so if you are going to hoard a huge amount of coins then you will surely earn profit in just a few months because the market is volatile.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

Bitcoin is a long time hold and entering at price below $10k is always good because when the bull run starts, we should be looking at a rise above the all time high of close to $20k
Yeah I think this way we are investors so we should know how to deal with it, price is best for investing if it is below 10k and I am sure it will rise very soon, so inter bitcoin right now and don’t be late any more, we have some strategies and rules about bitcoin investment and buying low is one of them so as now day price is low so buy now and hold it for long term to get profit.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

Tomorrow's price may be higher or lower than today, so there is no right or wrong time to buy bitcoin.

If you have free money now and want to start dealing with Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, do not wait for anything. Buy the crypto right now, man.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because I see today bitcoin is falling in price and is suitable to buy and take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

yes it is, the market price is dumping, it was very easy to follow the rules, but when the market price is low and sell when it was high, that is the reason why you should invest a huge amount of coins today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: