Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost 42coins on 42.happyminers.net  (Read 1088 times)
miso (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:39:29 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 07:59:41 PM by miso

Hi, I had 0.00074095 42coins confirmed and some unconfirmed on 42.happyminers.net pool yesterday.
I requested manual cash out to my address 4bCoXFPHyMFhiKre9KmqJF8WFQQtcJannx and the system gave me some message like "We will process your request... blahblah" with an ID #615.

After some time (maybe an hour) I set automatic payout threshold, because previous payout was not done yet.
And after I checked it later, I had 0 balance confirmed + unconfirmed and no sign of damn transaction out! No incoming transaction in blockchain today.
I wrote them two times and still no response.

I hope it is system failure and not a scam. But I recommend to stay away from them until this is resolved.

Edit: the pool changed server and old balance is shown on the old server which is accessible here http://s2.happyminers.net

Edit 2: New message on http://42.happyminers.net
All accounts unlocked, problems with balance on s2 fix in coming soon. Fee 0%. Stratum server: stratum+tcp://s3.happyminers.net:4242
vesolcalf

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:39:57 AM

i had the same problems, from my account on 42.happyminers.net is  disappeared 0.00000173 42 coin.

i think it is a scam site
miso (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:12:00 PM

did you make manual payout or automatic?
akkkx

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:12:35 PM

Nice thread to start an account for.

I lost more than 17000 dent from my 42.happyminers.net account, but I'm kinda sure it was due to the "shift" from s2.happyminers.net to s3.happyminers.net. I managed to send a support mail yesterday, but now the support system doesn't send mails anymore.

Still no response from the admin, I think hacking isn't involved on my issue, and I'm willing to share some clues i got with the admin, in order to fix the balances.

It would be nice is someone may link this thread into the main 42 thread, because I read that others are sharing this problem (and I still can't post there).

Thank you.
petercoffin

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:24:55 PM

42coin both blows my mind and scares the crap out of me. I mined last night and got nothing from it.

It's a great idea but I'm a bit wary of it yet.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:32:51 PM

You guys mined a scam coin and are now confused after you've been scammed? lol
akkkx

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:49:25 PM

The coin itself may or may not be a scam, I just want to expose my problem with that specific pool, which as now seems more a technical problem than a scam attempt (the pool is still running and I have no notices of users not getting paid for recent shares).

However, you might be completely right, being scammed seems to be part of this game, sadly.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:52:08 PM

The coin itself may or may not be a scam, I just want to expose my problem with that specific pool, which as now seems more a technical problem than a scam attempt (the pool is still running and I have no notices of users not getting paid for recent shares).

However, you might be completely right, being scammed seems to be part of this game, sadly.

It unfortunately is, sadly. Question everything around here and don't trust anybody.
Chroustostroj

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:53:41 PM

I have the same problem, exactly as described on #1 post. Tried to send two emails, no response. On S2 server the account balance is showed correctly now, but withdrawal is not possible. I switched to the new S3 server, but it is giving me no profit at all. I think I am done with the happyminers.net crap  pool Angry
akkkx

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:03:58 PM

I have the same problem, exactly as described on #1 post. Tried to send two emails, no response. On S2 server the account balance is showed correctly now, but withdrawal is not possible. I switched to the new S3 server, but it is giving me no profit at all. I think I am done with the happyminers.net crap  pool Angry
Well, it's actually a half-good news. It means that users' balances before the server switch are still somewhere undamaged.

I was accessing the website through the main address 42.happyminers.net (~0 dents) while using s2.happyminers.net I found again my beloved 17692 dents and my credit history.

Locked coins are still better than lost ones, isn't it?
miso (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:08:34 PM

I have the same problem, exactly as described on #1 post. Tried to send two emails, no response. On S2 server the account balance is showed correctly now, but withdrawal is not possible. I switched to the new S3 server, but it is giving me no profit at all. I think I am done with the happyminers.net crap  pool Angry
Well, it's actually a half-good news. It means that users' balances before the server switch are still somewhere undamaged.

I was accessing the website through the main address 42.happyminers.net (~0 dents) while using s2.happyminers.net I found again my beloved 17692 dents and my credit history.

Locked coins are still better than lost ones, isn't it?
Yeah! My balance is there  Smiley thank you for notifying.
Chroustostroj

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:02:24 PM

Was anyone able to withdraw funds from the s2 server ?
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:15:28 PM

Scamcoins attract Scampools, and sometimes the scamcoin dev is behind most of the scampools for his coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: