Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER.com Scam. Is BTER safe? Is BTER a scam. Hello google!  (Read 3767 times)
bitLeap

Activity: 1190
Merit: 486

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:47:53 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 02:07:07 PM by bitLeap

*edit - I remove the post I don't want to be used as a mule here.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:00:28 PM

It seems Bter was not involved after all. Even then they have to answer as to why they released the ICO funds. It was mentioned earlier that the release would be in stages depending on milestones achieved.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:12:46 PM

It seems Bter was not involved after all. Even then they have to answer as to why they released the ICO funds. It was mentioned earlier that the release would be in stages depending on milestones achieved.

funds were released from moment one.. and i wil post the chats with lin soon regarding the phantom btc.
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:26:51 PM

funds were released from moment one.. and i wil post the chats with lin soon regarding the phantom btc.

There is no reason to trust your chats. They can be easily edited.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:11:53 AM

There is no reason to trust your chats. They can be easily edited.

no problem.. I got screen shots.. I'll tweet those in a minute.. Hold tight!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:17:58 AM

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale

I have no reason to make up chats... Everything you see is legit...
godchilla

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:37:32 PM

You are not better than li.
You, your dumper group and this BTER man owe me 3 BTC.
One scammer accused another. There is no future for crypto because of guys like you.
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 04:32:24 AM

Discussion thread in Chinese and they found some leads.
http://8btc.com/thread-12455-1-2.html

kenny83

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:37:02 PM

bter is scam ? i still exchange here and don't see any scam
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 07:48:22 PM

bter is scam ? i still exchange here and don't see any scam

They were referring to a shady IPO called Bitbay that was hosted on Bter and stirred up a lot of controversy here. Bitbay 's currently down more than 70% from its IPO price, but as far as I know the lead dev is still working on it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: