Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you fight for satoshi?  (Read 673 times)
crypto success

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

The fight is not for Satoshi alone but for all lovers and beneficiaries of CRYPTO, yes i shall join forces with crypto family to fight, but definitely not through the measures suggested above rather it is better we use the social media platform to expose government hypocrisy and evil plot against Stoshi's invention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

I am a strong supporter of Satoshi"s invention which has massively impacted my life. But the truth is that: some government officials are not sure or are less knowledgeable what bitcoin stands for. The reason they keep fighting it. A massive education of the people about bitcoin will help government understanding and influence their decision making.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

There was a lot of skeptics calling bitcoin a Ponzi because of Satoshi's mined coins.  I think most of those critics died down after the first few years.  It's estimated that Satoshi has roughly 1 million bitcoins, which is a fortune of about 8 billion dollars.  I trust him because it's not just about the money with Satoshi. He could of cashed out a long time ago but his own monetary gain wasn't the reason bitcoin was created.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Many companies, banks and goverments are lobbying against bitcoin, while praising the blockchain technology Sathoshi invented. Soon they will use the open source software to develop their own blockchains, without ever expressing gratitude to satoshi or the bitcoin community. Isn't that stealing?

Would you fight for Satoshi when it gets though?
  • Delete facebook, google, twitter if they would try something?
  • Protest your goverment, if they try to ban?
  • Close your bank account forever?

Nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is. There is no one who could say with certainty that such a person existed at all. Therefore, there is no need to do anything for this person.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

Yes, I would fight for satoshi because it it future technology and it can bring unstoppable benefits for society.

It's great that a lot of people are still supporting Satoshi Nakamoto even though they do not know him. The only proof that he/she/they existed is the emails and messages sent to his colleagues and obviously, Bitcoin. I can't fight for him since he, the owner, turn his back to Bitcoin, it is not that I don't respect his decision but I think if he is still around there will be a lot of minds developing Bitcoin and the Blockchain having his rights to it. I don't think the reason why we should fight for Satoshi is because we will be earning money through his invention, we should also think what would happen if we oppose the government.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

I think it doesn't make sense to delete popular social media, because there are already great substitutions for them made on blockchain. I would not fight for satoshi because Bitcoin will make it on it's own.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

If possible I will fight for him because he has created so much life earning opportunity for millions of people worldwide. I Long live satoshi.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

Those three option that are listed above are not the best way to fight this type of fight. For now social media is the easiest means of disseminating information so you do not need to delete your account. Cryptocurrency is not fully adopted so you still need the bank to survive. The best way to fight is by building more sophisticated blockchain and cryptocurrency based platform that will be appealing to the people to the extent that the whole world will start fighting for bitcoin and satoshi.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

I do not need to defend a person who brings something so useful to human life. He said everything he had to say with what he already did.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

There is increasing usage of this technology all over the world even if Bitcoin is neglected or preached against. Cryptocurrency is not fully adopted so you still need the bank to survive.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is founder of online virtual currency bitcoin, he is a great hero in Morden currency market.. I salute him and also fight for him

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

Soon they will use the open source software to develop their own blockchains, without ever expressing gratitude to satoshi or the bitcoin community. Isn't that stealing?

I do hope that whoever resorts to blockchain gives enough and sufficient credit to Satoshi Nakamoto as a sign of respect and gratitude.

Yet, as blockchain was declared an open source software, Satoshi Nakamoto for sure knew that he is allowing any person to modify, enhance and use the source code as they deem needed.  So with due credits or not, the blockchain was decided by Satoshi to be open and free for all. I guess he was not expecting anything in return but for the technology to be used.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

satoshi is the best dad with bitcoin and everyone is curious and wants to know who he is? And are you alive and active in the bitcoin field? and he was the founder of bitcoin
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

I mean it's a tricky question..
I assume for sure he had such a great motivation for what he has been doing and try to change the economic world and capitalism in the way that it was, but in the end, or in the meantime BTC did not change a thing because it's another pretty damn trade object and you cannot have the idea of what is going on. And that scares people as you might think. We need stability and trust here to continue promoting his idea.
For many of us it was such a distraptive idea that made bring us here and not the quick bucks thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: