Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaMultiPool.com | +20 scrypt &+ 10 SHA-256 pools | Auto-switch pools | 1% Fee  (Read 20895 times)
ordomagus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:06:51 PM

Looks clean, and I signed up: ordomagus

Just a thought:  Would be good to have the option to straight mine LTC/BTC too.  There could easily be occasions when LTC/BTC is more profitable than an alt.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:14:46 PM

Just a thought:  Would be good to have the option to straight mine LTC/BTC too.  There could easily be occasions when LTC/BTC is more profitable than an alt.

You can.
ordomagus

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

You can.

Can you point me to something that says how to do so?  I don't even see an option to add a BTC/LTC wallet address...
zneww

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:19:20 PM

You can.

Can you point me to something that says how to do so?  I don't even see an option to add a BTC/LTC wallet address...

Sure thing.

Top right corner says "coin switch" click that, pick your coin, connect to the server listed.

To add a wallet, go to the "Accounts" tab
ordomagus

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:51:46 PM

You can.

Sure thing.

Top right corner says "coin switch" click that, pick your coin, connect to the server listed.

Does your drop down have LTC or BTC in it?  Mine has neither.  Nor a way for me to add an LTC Wallet nor a BTC wallet.
zneww

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:31:51 PM

You can.

Sure thing.

Does your drop down have LTC or BTC in it?  Mine has neither.  Nor a way for me to add an LTC Wallet nor a BTC wallet.

Hm...it appears not.
screenman (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:27:47 PM

Currently autotrading to BTC & LTC is not possible.
This is on our todolist.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:47:34 PM

good job on the quick updates to the site Screenman. looks like the pool is gaining traction.

breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:04:44 AM

Well, the pool is supposed to mine the most profitable coins (according to exchange rates), but how did i get 40 Zedcoins??? WTF is ZEDcoin and why our miners burn electricity on shitcoins???
poohbah

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:34:11 AM

It seems that the estimate of balance value has been added. Thanks!  Any chance you could add a total value at the bottom, and maybe force all individual values to be in decimal format?

Well, the pool is supposed to mine the most profitable coins (according to exchange rates), but how did i get 40 Zedcoins??? WTF is ZEDcoin and why our miners burn electricity on shitcoins???
It was released today. I'm not sure why you'd be upset with getting in on the first few hours of a coin launch. Worst case, they are worthless and you are correct. But...even the worst coins released recently have been profitable to mine if you got in at the very beginning when difficulty was low.
breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:09:50 AM

But not all of them get on exchanges, and i don't see ZED added anytime soon. For me it's wasted electricity........
mison

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:09:23 PM

it mine coins with less difficulty ? because most profitable coins are tag an doge, but it mine fastcoin and lottocoin.
nite138

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:26:55 PM

Good point.  It appears the algo is setup to mine lowest diff rather than highest profitability.  Great site, other than that
mison

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:23:21 AM

but I need mine and sell, or mine and keep. But lotto looks near its end. I had problems sold cinnamon, because nobody want it even cheap. one trade per hour for low rate-dead coin. Site is great, nice looking, but they could make another option for really most profitable coins.
screenman (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:40:12 PM

The multipool has mined less than 15 minutes on this coin.

Some extra info about the switching:

Currently the pools hashrate is to low to mine tag & doge, at the current hashrate it would take days to find one. As the hashrate goes up, we also mine coins with a higher difficulty. This to be sure that we can find blocks.
nite138

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:03:17 PM

ahhh, makes a lot of sense then screenman!

All of my Doge pools are 200%+ estimates currently.  Seems like no Doges want to be found
screenman (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:56:25 PM

ahhh, makes a lot of sense then screenman!

All of my Doge pools are 200%+ estimates currently.  Seems like no Doges want to be found

the difficulty is to high Sad
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:42:24 PM

Reserved.
have i 0% fees?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
jonluk

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:36:19 PM

signed up, jonluk.
Not enitrely sure about some bits. Where can I set the difficulty for my workers ?
How is the 'best' coin worked out - I seem to be mining something that I can't see as more profitable than btc.
screenman (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

On the homepage you have in the right bottom corner a table with the proffitability of each coin.

The difficulty for each worker will be adapted automaticly when you are mining
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: