Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaMultiPool.com | +20 scrypt &+ 10 SHA-256 pools | Auto-switch pools | 1% Fee  (Read 20895 times)
clockers25

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:58:00 AM

im mining scrypt right now, WDC at moment, but thinking of switching.  I like the idea of multi pool, just trying to get a grasp of profitability compared to what I'm doing now. 
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:34:56 AM

screenman, just out of curiousity, whats going on with XNC,ZED and CCC? are they going to be part of the rotation or just non-multipool mining?

manusiabumie

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 09:35:37 AM

screenman, just out of curiousity, whats going on with XNC,ZED and CCC? are they going to be part of the rotation or just non-multipool mining?

maybe they're not profitable enough for us to mine, just my 2cents
dency45

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:44:53 AM

I always watch coinwarz and why doge is not mining even though it is still highest profitable in all coins of mega multi pool.
manusiabumie

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:03:15 PM

I always watch coinwarz and why doge is not mining even though it is still highest profitable in all coins of mega multi pool.

when you open doge page at megamultipool, it says :

Dogecoin: We like to inform you that the dogecoin difficulty is very high! The best profit you can earn is with our multipool auto coin switcher pool

maybe screenman can confirm this..

================================================================

the only thing that concern me is something like this

can you tell me what's going on when i'm using your autotrade?
subseaguru

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:04:44 PM

maybe they're not profitable enough for us to mine, just my 2cents
very likely.

screenman (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:18:23 PM

If they are tradeable @ cryptsy or listed @ coinwarz they jump into the switchpool
subseaguru

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

If they are tradeable @ cryptsy or listed @ coinwarz they jump into the switchpool

that's cool. I guess it helps with the auto trading if they are listed on an exchange  Grin
keep it up Screenman, you are doing a great job with the pool.

kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:10:22 PM

Will the site autotrade the current coins I have in my account now that I enabled autotrade? Cuz it seems like it hasn't yet
jam52633

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 09:13:53 PM

Cool site.  Going to join and test it out.

What's your thoughts on adding new alts?  I am really liking Coino and Mintcoin
subseaguru

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:17:05 PM

Will the site autotrade the current coins I have in my account now that I enabled autotrade? Cuz it seems like it hasn't yet
I had some coin that sat in my account for a few days that were being autotraded. I think its because the exchange has to have buyers for them. maybe im wrong, but I think the pool sells the coins as a whole, i.e, all the ASC from all auto traded members at once.
someone correct me if im wrong on that.

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:11:36 AM

question, i got a few email notices that my miners had not been submitting shares for the past 10 minutes (great feature btw) but when i checked they were working on my end & also showing up as active in the workers tab on megamultipool.com, after a few hours tho a couple dropped out on your end. any thoughts on why it's happening?

screenman (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:10:09 AM

question, i got a few email notices that my miners had not been submitting shares for the past 10 minutes (great feature btw) but when i checked they were working on my end & also showing up as active in the workers tab on megamultipool.com, after a few hours tho a couple dropped out on your end. any thoughts on why it's happening?

i noticed that when the pool switches the notifications can be wrong, i am fixing this today
humorme201

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:32:19 PM

Noticing that my reject rate is very high 17-20%  what gives??

Running BFGMiner on a windows 8.1 machine connected to three BFL singles 60ghs each...

thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,

dsy
Scyntech

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:43:02 PM

I've been checking and noticed that none of the coins mined have been auto traded. Been like this for days "Estimate BTC balance (SCRYPT + SHA-256):   0.00226213 BTC" The auot trade was checked on the first day I tried the pool.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
subseaguru

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:59:34 PM

anyone have an idea why my miner is getting temporarily banned messages all of the sudden on bfgminer? just seems to have started about 30 minutes ago.

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:10:12 AM

i noticed that when the pool switches the notifications can be wrong, i am fixing this today

im still getting dropouts & failovers to my backup pools, multiple times a day, let us know when you have this figured out & i'll drop more hash into this otherwise fabulous pool!

screenman (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:07:56 AM

im still getting dropouts & failovers to my backup pools, multiple times a day, let us know when you have this figured out & i'll drop more hash into this otherwise fabulous pool!

Hi 1369, you mine the scrypt pool? us or eu?

davidcie

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:15:49 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 12:22:36 PM by davidcie

Just wanted to chip in with my 2c. Pointed 1.6 MH towards this pool, and an equal hashpower towards a DOGE pool. Over the past 24 hrs, got 7622 DOGE (slightly more than the estimated 7500 taking into account lower rig power at night), which translates to roughly 0,021 BTC at current Cryptsy rates. Over the same period, I earned a measly 0.0047 BTC in the coins that auto-sold plus an estimated of 0.0025 BTC in unsold coins at MegaMultiPool.

Summing up, mining DOGE directly I got 0,021 BTC while MMP gave me 0,0072 BTC over the same period - a third of that! Plus the uncertainty whether various altcoins I've been mining at MMP will sell at all.

The idea is great, the UI is great, autotrading makes a lot of sense... But in my case it simply doesn't work well. Perhaps MMP should only switch coins every few hours and sell them right away when they're still profitable rather than queue people up..? As I see it, the current way we end up with tiny amounts of each coin that is below the autotrading threshold and see our predicted profits drop after a coin switch.

Edit: just realized this is less than half of what I'd get mining even LTC directly (0.6074 LTC over 24 hrs according to CoinWarz vs ~0.2820 LTC I earned). Guess I'll be looking for greener pastures elsewhere... Have any of you done any apples-to-apples comparisons (ie. same time, same hashpower MMP vs something else)?
screenman (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:21:58 PM

Just wanted to chip in with my 2c. Pointed 1.6 MH towards this pool, and an equal hashpower towards a DOGE pool. Over the past 24 hrs, got 7622 DOGE (slightly more than the estimated 7500 taking into account lower rig power at night), which translates to roughly 0,021 BTC at current Cryptsy rates. Over the same period, I earned a measly 0.0047 BTC in the coins that auto-sold plus an estimated of 0.0025 BTC in unsold coins at MegaMultiPool.

Summing up, mining DOGE directly I got 0,021 BTC while MMP gave me 0,0072 BTC over the same period - a third of that! Plus the uncertainty whether various altcoins I've been mining at MMP will sell at all.

The idea is great, the UI is great, autotrading makes a lot of sense... But in my case it simply doesn't work well. Perhaps MMP should only switch coins every few hours and sell them right away when they're still profitable rather than queue people up..? As I see it, the current way we end up with tiny amounts of each coin that is below the autotrading threshold and see our predicted profits drop after a coin switch.

Edit: just realized this is less than half of what I'd get mining even LTC directly (0.6074 LTC over 24 hrs according to CoinWarz vs ~0.2820 LTC I earned). Guess I'll be looking for greener pastures elsewhere... Have any of you done any apples-to-apples comparisons (ie. same time, same hashpower MMP vs something else)?

As from 2 hours ago we have switched the profit calculations. We have noticed that what coinwarz says is not always the correct thing. I hope to have some results in the next few hours to get a good view on this change that we have did today
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: