Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaMultiPool.com | +20 scrypt &+ 10 SHA-256 pools | Auto-switch pools | 1% Fee  (Read 20895 times)
cyclonereverb

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:31:39 AM

Anyone else having issues with balances (not) being updated?

I've been hitting CGB and MZC (both BTC payout) for the past 2 days with no change in balance. The strange thing is that my ASC (LTC payout) balance is going up still...

Stranger still, MMP is showing I have been finding blocks, so it just appears that I can process blocks ok, I am just not being rewarded for my efforts at the moment.

I can't seem to find any info about this on any forum, Twitter, or the MMP site itself. Anyone know anything?
jofo

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:00:49 AM

Hi everybody,

I cannot connect to the scrypt autoswitch neither on 80, nor on 3354, regardless of the mining software I use.

I'm facing this issue since weeks, is there any solution ?

Any idea ?

Jofo
cyclonereverb

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:24:36 AM

Hi everybody,

I cannot connect to the scrypt autoswitch neither on 80, nor on 3354, regardless of the mining software I use.

Any idea ?

Jofo

I'm having this problem too. Although I have no problem when I try to use the SHA-256 switching pool.

You having any problems with accessing Scrypt pools manually? Or scrypt balances ever updating/showing up on a mined coin? I seem to have run in to this with CGB recently...
Romulo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:23:50 PM

Since the last 10-15 minutes miner has been waiting for work from the pool! Seems it's all down for now!
Pulpo

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:46:11 AM

The share difficulty of my miner is too high! my difficulty ranges from 32 to 128! and having only 8gh/s that difficulty is too high, I need a lower difficulty, 4, 8 or 16 max.
I have already tried to contact support for this, more than a month ago and still no answer, I sent another message to support yesterday for the same issue. I can't mine on this pool if difficulty is so high I only have ten or twenty accepted shares in one or two minutes, on difficulty 8 (on another pool) I was used to having about ten or twenty shares accepted every fifteen or twenty seconds.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:38:39 AM

Anyone else having issues with balances (not) being updated?

I've been hitting CGB and MZC (both BTC payout) for the past 2 days with no change in balance. The strange thing is that my ASC (LTC payout) balance is going up still...

Stranger still, MMP is showing I have been finding blocks, so it just appears that I can process blocks ok, I am just not being rewarded for my efforts at the moment.

I can't seem to find any info about this on any forum, Twitter, or the MMP site itself. Anyone know anything?

I am having this issue since yesterday. I have been mining TAG and ASC in the autoswitch pool but I can't see any increase in my balance.

Hi everybody,

Any idea ?

Jofo

I also have the same problems connecting to the scrypt autoswitch pools.

Any ideas?

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

I love the look and feel of this pool but I'm definitively moving my rigs somewhere else.

The repeated vanishing of hours of hashing results and the total lack of answer to my support requests are killer factors.

cyclonereverb

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:47:48 AM

I also have the same problems connecting to the scrypt autoswitch pools.

Any ideas?

I found a solution for this last night - not sure if it will work for everyone but is working for me at the moment...
I simply swapped server from the US to the EU one. Bingo, I'm back in the game.

Obviously this won't work on single coins but solves the switch problem.

Unfortunately, still getting very delayed balance updates (days/weeks late) and a few coins that have been in "Sent to Exchange, awaiting arrival" status for over a week. Have logged a query with MMP Support and am awaiting a reply.
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 06:47:59 PM

So many typos on the site... even on the email notifications.
Clearly, illiterate amateurs.

Edit: also, thieves.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 06:56:22 PM

So many typos on the site... even on the email notifications.
Clearly, illiterate amateurs.

Edit: also, thieves.

yeah, thats too bad. I gave up long ago... but I've since opened my own MP now  

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
MrMushroom

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:53:17 PM

So what's the status of this pool?
Forgot I had an account here and logged in last week to clean it out only to find out nothings left and it's all still sitting there a week later.
Emailed Admin no reply.
Titan

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:47:23 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 11:25:50 PM by Titan

The pool seems to be on auto pilot with subsystems failing one after the other.

Over the weekend the multipool locked in on the Luckycoin for two days without a break.
The multipool hashes still with over 200MHs what is a bit surprising considering the overall status of the pool.
For the Luckycoin blocks were generated and payouts were visible on the block chain.
Today it seems the block statistics for the Luckycoin are not updating any more.

Everyone interested mining the Luckycoin please consider moving to the Luckycoin pool: pool.luckycoin.cc

Today the multipool mines BBQ coin, but there is no difficulty increase visible, so likely all the hashing power is lost.
I couldn't find a BBQ coin block explorer any more to look at it in more detail.

So I wonder why the operator is not handing over the maintenance of the pool to someone with more time at hand and support his creation.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:43:41 PM

I'd be happy to take ya'll over on my multipool:

www.xpool.ca

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650952.0

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:48:34 AM

www.xpool.ca

Cheers!
im going to swap over and give your pool a try. this MMP dev has stopped caring or just to busy elsewhere i guess. i dont even see that im mining anything on the website stats.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:43:33 AM

www.xpool.ca

Cheers!
im going to swap over and give your pool a try. this MMP dev has stopped caring or just to busy elsewhere i guess. i dont even see that im mining anything on the website stats.

thanks, I'm also running http://btcd.xpool.ca

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:38:40 PM

where did this site go?
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 12:08:48 AM

where did this site go?

To mexico for a long vacation???

SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:59:05 AM

who's the owner?
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile