Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] BitCoinTorrentz.com - Investors Welcome  (Read 1148 times)
mjcmurfy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 04:16:13 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2011, 12:52:53 PM by mjcmurfy

Introducing BitCoinTorrentz.com, a high-speed, fully automated and 100% annonymous remote torrent downloading service.
You can find us at: BitCoinTorrentz.com

What is BitCoinTorrentz.com
Remote torrent downloading would be extremely useful to those who are stuck behind proxy servers, have ports blocked, get slow download speeds, suffer from ISP torrent traffic shaping, living in college dorms or using public computer networks, or simply those who value anonymity online!

This site is extremely new, and I would appreciate if anyone out there could try it out - it's really cheap - and reply with any feedback you might have on the service, how it could be improved, or indeed any criticism. All comments are welcome.

How it Works
BitCoinTorrentz.com will download any torrent of your choice at lightning speed. Our servers can download torrents at speeds up to 100x that of a regular, home broadband connection. So your torrent will be ready for download/streaming in a matter of minutes in most cases.

You can either upload a .torrent file directly to our servers, or enter the url of a direct link to a .torrent file from your tracker's website. We analyze the torrent, and calculate it's total size and some other information. Once you confirm the torrent it will begin to download immediately, and you will be given a unique link that you can use to monitor the status of the download.

100% Anonymity
We place great value on the privacy of our users, and therefore pledge to provide a 100% anonymous service. No information is logged to our servers that could be used to identify you. All torrents are securely deleted after 7 days, and our service does not log IP traffic.

How you get the files
Once the torrent has completed, we provide a direct http download link to the files. You can then download the contents of the torrent using your browser, download manager, or ftp client (ftp access currently on-request only).

For those with slow connections, you also have the option of streaming the file directly to your media player with no loss of quality, as long as your connection is even somewhat ok. This means that if you have a slow connection, and you don't want to wait for a large torrent to fully download before you can watch it... you don't have to!

Referral System
The best method of advertising is by word of mouth, so we have put in place referral program that rewards you with a percentage of the revenue generated by users you bring to the site. The amount you earn depends on the number of people you successfully refer to this service.

You will receive 20% of all earnings generated from your referees. You can request a payout at any time, there are no arbitrary limits that you must exceed in order for us to release your funds. All payments will be processed within 24-48 hours of your request.

To get started, simply sign up to get your customized referral link. It is 100% free to register. From the control panel, you can view detailed statistics on your referral activity, including the number of hits you have brought to the site, the number of downloads your referees have successfully completed, as well as your total earnings.

How much does it cost?
It's relatively inexpensive! The cost is calculated based on the size of the torrent you wish to download, at a rate of 0.1BTC per GB. But if you want to know the exact cost of a particular torrent, just upload it and the exact price will be displayed. Here are some approximate prices:

• 100 mb = 0.01 BTC
  • 500 mb = 0.05 BTC
  • 1 GB = 0.1 BTC
  • 5 GB = 0.5 BTC
  • 10 GB = 1 BTC

Feedback and Support
If you have any questions, comments, queries or qualms... please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reply in this thread, or send us an email via the contact form on our website. Thank you for your time.

http://www.bitcointorrentz.com/images/bct_button_117_30.png - BitCoinTorrentz.com: High-speed HTTP torrent downloads. 0.05 btc/gb. Up to 50% discount with free membership!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 02:12:17 AM

Site is down??
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2011, 02:31:32 AM

DOWN

Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 05:58:12 AM

Are you trading on the GLBSE?
mjcmurfy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2011, 09:22:17 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2011, 01:13:57 PM by mjcmurfy

Our server was suffering from some temporary hardware issues. The support team had to replace the bios battery. However, the site is now back online with some BIG improvements, i.e. the addition of a referral system that gives 20% of generated income to affiliates.

By the way, the official thread for bitcointorrentz is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=42477.0.
I posted this thread accidentally in the wrong forum, and was unable to delete it.

Are you trading on the GLBSE?

No, not currently. Do you want to buy some shares? Smiley

I have looked into it, and it is something that I would definitely consider in the near future. I'm not an economist so I might need a little help getting my head around the business side of operating a publicly traded business, such as how I would manage dividends, how many shares I should issue, for what value etc. Are you affiliated with GLBSE? I may send you a PM later.

I would listen to investment offers here though if anyone is interested.
You can either reply in this thread (but preferably in the official thread) or else PM me.  

http://www.bitcointorrentz.com/images/bct_button_117_30.png - BitCoinTorrentz.com: High-speed HTTP torrent downloads. 0.05 btc/gb. Up to 50% discount with free membership!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: