Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZEST] [Masternodes] ZestCoin - Reverse Engineered Sponsorship Platform  (Read 32026 times)
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Three characteristics that best describes ZEST Coin. Scalable, Effective & Platform Ready.

Zest aims to decode cryptocurrencies for the everyday consumer, making the safest form
of monetary transactions feel even safer. Rudimentary computer skills and common sense
is all it takes to use Zest’s proprietary approach to Dedicated Masternodes. Each Dedicated
Masternode Pool is built on the principles of altruism and giving back to the global
community, establishing Zest as the world’s first cryptocurrency designed for cyclical
good. Whether it’s providing support down the block or across country borders, each fund
will give back to global initiatives across five key pillars to create value for both Zest
members and the causes they believe in.

I really like this project because it looks promising. The core team are strong. The community is great too.
https://www.zestcoin.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

ZEST happy to announce that there is another easy Masternode setup service for you! MYCE now supports ZEST: https://www.myce.world/

Through their setup bot on telegram,
MYCE is going to install the VPS technical side for you.
    This means that YOU will keep control of your coins in your
    local wallet and we will be in charge of keeping your ZEST Masternode running for you.
    This currently costs 5.4 ZEST per month.
    This is known as a hot/cold wallet setup, Myce will be managing the VPS for you. This is a great option for those who may not want to deal with setting up a Masternode. Let MYCE do it for you.

Discord for support:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447088314508378127/456837139338887170/logo200_1.png

Telegram Bot:
https://t.me/mycebot
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

ZEST, BND? BND, ZEST? Gee, who is whos clone?  Shocked Huh  such alike...
lonerangerh

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:22:36 AM

First ...
I am happy to see that number of my followers are constantly growing on Steemit,
and I would like to thank you all for supporting me Smiley
Don't forget to also Upvote.

I will stay neutral as much as possible, and honestly review any project.
Any sponsored review will be announced with all positive and negative sides.
We will also follow Bitcoin market prices in every article that I write from now on.

Zest is is a decentralized, peer-to-peer transactional currency forked from Dash/Pivx coin,
with low energy consumption and Proof-of-Stake mining algorithm
that can be mined on any computer without any special hardware.
Zest uses Masternode technology to secure the network and provide
decentralized blockchain voting feature,
and each Masternode is secured with a collateral of 2,500 ZEST.
Currently over 41% of supply is locked in Masterstrokes, and that is very good.
ut Zest is going one step further and offering Dedicated Masternode pools
with real world application and use case with Accelerated Athletic pool,
Rapid Relief Pool, Prosperity Pool, Scholars Pool and Club Zest.

Here I see big potential for growth and rise of Zest Coin,
but I need to be realistic and say, for this to happen
Zest needs to stay fully transparent, and to build large community
that can vote on proposals and suggestions.

Imagine ZestCoin used for Building Sport Facilities, Sponsoring Sport Teams and Athletes,
payment of Spring Break vacation, Relief in case of Disasters or many other projects.
Potential is Huge !

I agree, ZEST needs a lot of developer effort. They are not taking good care of the community. However, we should look at the market overview, when the bear market. Everything is red. Investors have no faith.

NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

It seems people are not interested in this project. or because the project is not good. There are only 5 pages of discussion. A disappointing number

zestcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

Announcement

Good morning/Afternoon/Night

Team Zest wanted to put out some key announcements regarding development over the past few weeks.

Incorporation
Incorporation has taken a longer time than expected due to unforeseen circumstances. As you know, incorporation is the cornerstone to Zests success. As information is delivered to Team Zest from the lawyers, it is forwarded onto the stakeholders. This will not be on a daily basis, but rather when the lawyers give us pertinent information that is relevant to be passed onto our stakeholders. As of right now, Team Zest has a call scheduled this week to go over two possible options for incorporation. Once this has been delegated it will be passed onto Zest stakeholders in a timely manner.

Logo
Many stakeholders were conflicted as to whether or not we should proceed with a new logo. It was decided that we would move forward with a more professional logo, and the Zest emoticon would serve as fun promotional purposes. Our final drafts will be presented to stakeholders within the next few days. Ideally, we would like to roll this our with our new website.

Website
The final preliminary website draft has been submitted to the designer for revisions. This is another cornerstone piece to the Zest platform because it displays why, who, and what Zest is trying to accomplish. After the final website design drafts are approved, we will begin building it out.

Voting/Proposal Platform
We are coming to completion on the proposal platform. This is a great development for Zest and we have worked extensively over the past two months to finalize it. We are working on some recent errors with the platform (PRC & website not calling the wallet), but after the errors have been mitigated, testing will begin.

Once again, we would like to thank our stakeholders for the journey with Zest.

- Team Zest
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
zestcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

Voting/Proposal Platform Announcement

Quick sneak peak update for our stakeholders on our voting/proposal system being developed

As development continues, screenshots will be provided to Zest stakeholders

Dalib

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

Voting/Proposal Platform Announcement :shield:

Quick sneak peak update for our stakeholders on our voting/proposal system being developed 

As development continues, screenshots will be provided to Zest stakeholders
Have seen good signals from the developer. the coin is gradually rising. I hope something Tongue Tongue Tongue

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

There are about 80% of reward for every masternode will be helping the promotion on the selling of coin.
This can be a big chance for any investors to own a masternode to get more profit.
NotHatinJustTrollin

Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

There are about 80% of reward for every masternode will be helping the promotion on the selling of coin.
This can be a big chance for any investors to own a masternode to get more profit.
Anyhow, if you own a dead masternode. That does not make sense. volumes are really low. and no investor wants to own it

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

Two quick updates for you on this fine Monday.

1.) To ensure clarity, the winners list for the Zest Vyper Bounty Contest has been released. Check it out if you haven't already. I would also like to congratulate @prp101   for winning the grand prize.

2.) Zest has been released on the MonkeyTracking platform. Get real time Masternode statuses combined with your real time balances. This app is also compatible on all platforms. Track your Zest today!

Additional Information:
https://www.monkey.vision/monkey-tracking/

App:
https://monkeytracking.io/
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:54:00 AM

Important notification: Two developers resigned

Mike have just finished a very long, productive and positive meeting with both Colt and Boston.

We have made the mutual descision for them to step down from Zest and leave me in sole charge of running the project.

As many of you know I have built up a very good reputation for my honesty and integrity towards the Crypto Community and would like this to continue.

Read more on Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/ruATrCg
kolinko

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

New Logo's

- The Logo's had already been designed and paid for prior to me gaining control.

I do plan on using the new logo for a fresh start with the Zest guy possibly hanging around as our Mascot.

Please give me a chance to grow into this role as I have a massive uphill task ahead of me.

I need time to build a quality and professional team to ensure a stable foundation to launch from.

Even Nasa or Elon Musk couldnt launch a Rocket out of a puddle of Shit, so neither can I  !!

We need to clean up the previous shit puddle that was left behind, put in new solid foundations and slowly build from there.

Any constructive ideas please feel free to message me.  It is a team effort for all of us.

I also put my BTC into the project along with you guys.  I am only custodian of Zest and the Pre-sale.

Please do not think that I am off driving flash Cars and going on expensive holidays.

That's not to say I wont be doing that, BUT ONLY if I can make Zest a success and claim my rewards from there.

Thanks very much for the massive support I have recieved...

Mike - New Dev
zestcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

New Logo's

- The Logo's had already been designed and paid for prior to me gaining control.

I do plan on using the new logo for a fresh start with the Zest guy possibly hanging around as our Mascot.

Please give me a chance to grow into this role as I have a massive uphill task ahead of me.

I need time to build a quality and professional team to ensure a stable foundation to launch from.

Even Nasa or Elon Musk couldnt launch a Rocket out of a puddle of Shit, so neither can I  !!

We need to clean up the previous shit puddle that was left behind, put in new solid foundations and slowly build from there.

Any constructive ideas please feel free to message me.  It is a team effort for all of us.

I also put my BTC into the project along with you guys.  I am only custodian of Zest and the Pre-sale.

Please do not think that I am off driving flash Cars and going on expensive holidays.

That's not to say I wont be doing that, BUT ONLY if I can make Zest a success and claim my rewards from there.

Thanks very much for the massive support I have recieved...

Mike - New Dev

Thank you  for updating our ANN Wink
Poor-People

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

Important notification: Two developers resigned

Mike have just finished a very long, productive and positive meeting with both Colt and Boston.

We have made the mutual descision for them to step down from Zest and leave me in sole charge of running the project.

As many of you know I have built up a very good reputation for my honesty and integrity towards the Crypto Community and would like this to continue.

Read more on Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/ruATrCg
I'm sure it was the best decision they make, I can only hope all keep walking like what you have planned and the project will continue to develop good and beneficial for many people later in the day.
zestcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

ANN is being updated as well
More announcements to come for the next weeks.

Thank you fro believing in ZEST
Alexe_Che

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

https://www.lycheebit.com/ - ZEST is out

There is ZEST pool for mining?
zestcoin
Copper Member