Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I get anything from an old blockchain wallet?  (Read 212 times)
BitcoinMasterDojo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

Hi there!
Thanks for helping first of all,
in 2015 I created a wallet in blockchain info . com, I've made several (well a LOT) of transactions in it, (over 89 BTC),
Is there anything I can get for it that I don't know of?
I'm asking since I saw some guys selling\buying wallets from 2009 and I don't know why,
please help ASAP.
Thanks!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:10:31 AM

You can get some free coin airdrop if you have old bitcoin address that have a lot transaction in the past. The one that popular is Clam Coin, you can check it first in Here, after that you can download clam client and import it to there.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

You can get some free coin airdrop if you have old bitcoin address that have a lot transaction in the past. The one that popular is Clam Coin, you can check it first in Here, after that you can download clam client and import it to there.

I just checked your link out and they are also giving bitcoin bonuses monthly too for signing up using the banner. Pretty sweet.
cissrawk

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:31:26 AM

I just checked your link out and they are also giving bitcoin bonuses monthly too for signing up using the banner. Pretty sweet.
Idk what do you mean with that, i just use that site to check my old address if that has clam. I rarely use it.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

That site appears to do nothing.  Perhaps it is made to steal BTC.
I had it "check" addresses that are very old, with BTC that have not cashed out Forked coins.  It said nothing was available on it.

Fake site I say.
Or broken.
cissrawk

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

That site appears to do nothing.  Perhaps it is made to steal BTC.
I had it "check" addresses that are very old, with BTC that have not cashed out Forked coins.  It said nothing was available on it.

Fake site I say.
Or broken.
Probably broken or something, the owner is one of DT member in here and it worked fine in the past. Ann thread.
Well, you can use another clam checker. But i just know that.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

If you had any coins in your wallet at the time of fork then you can claim those coins with your wallet but I don't think that there is any other motive to buy old wallets other than to prove seniority somewhere. However, if you have staked your old wallet address on any forum or private message then such deal might prove dangerous and hence it is not recommended to do anything like it.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

You can only have something within if and only if you left small fractions if bitcoins within during the days of storing it there. Thus no Bitcoin left then, nothing for you now. Bitcoin isn't t wonderland

Hi there!
Thanks for helping first of all,
in 2015 I created a wallet in blockchain info . com, I've made several (well a LOT) of transactions in it, (over 89 BTC),
Is there anything I can get for it that I don't know of?
I'm asking since I saw some guys selling\buying wallets from 2009 and I don't know why,
please help ASAP.
Thanks!  Grin
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

The only way you can recover your old wallet to check of you have something in it is if you saved the recovery word phrase. , its only with this phrase that you recovery and access your wallet to check if you have Bitcoin in it or not.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

If you have balance out there then you can get a free coin such a bitcoincash automatically on your blockchain wallet account otherwise then you got nothing, the point is if you were holding bitcoin during the forking you might get some free coins, for example the coins that I've just mentioned above (BCH,BTG etc). You can claim clams also but your address must be created or transact before 2014 (correct me if I'm wrong)
Jaranngincang

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

You will earn money from old blockchain wallets that you use using your wallet to fill in airdrop form or join a bounty campaign will keep working as long as there is no private key missing or reduced one letter from the address.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

In my opinion if you can not remember the password or keyword it may be you can not open it because that can open your secret wallet only your own, maybe my suggestion try you do things what you do to your secret wallet to just open memories you go back, or look it up in the files or in your computer folder you might just save it there. So I think try once again to do what you can remember where the password you created is stored.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

All addresses created (generated) in accounts of your wallet remain valid and can receive funds even if they no longer appear when you click on "Receive." The new address is generated and appears on the "Get" screen every time you receive funds sent to the previous address.
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

Yes you can get some free coin if you have old bitcoin address that have a lot transaction in the past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: