Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Argentina  (Read 534 times)
fdlazzari (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:08:25 PM

Hi!

Absolutely new to the bitcoin world. I'd love to start cold mining some to get started. All recommendations welcome.

I'm also thinking of a proyect to create a massive cold mining operation to fund micro-credits for people in need. All parties being benefited from the same action (cold mining). All suggestions are welcome!

Best regards!
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

Hi!

Absolutely new to the bitcoin world. I'd love to start cold mining some to get started. All recommendations welcome.

I'm also thinking of a proyect to create a massive cold mining operation to fund micro-credits for people in need. All parties being benefited from the same action (cold mining). All suggestions are welcome!

Best regards!

Check out the mining part of this forum. Lots of into and help to be found there.
nuttynoah

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:36:24 PM

Hi,

To get acquainted with the whole concept of mining I found the best place for information was MultiBit and their FAQ place.  It's like a mining for dummies guide whcih I found really useful and easy to read. Embarrassed
The best miner I found was Asteroid.  It's very easy and quick to set up.  I was mining in a few minutes after downloading it.  It says it's geared up for Bit and Lite but I'm mining spots on it just fine.
Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: