Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need the best token to invest any suggestion?  (Read 264 times)
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:53:52 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 01:01:29 PM by rellor

Among the huge number of tokens at the moment it is very difficult to choose a truly perspective one. Now I can advise a very promising project Remme for investment (https://remme.io/), which is going to solve the problem of protecting the personal data of users from hackers. According to the coinmarketcup, from May 15 to May 22 it shows + 30% !!!
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

Investment advices are the toughest advice I personally would give to anyone even my blood. Now, from your content if I would understand very well, you didn’t really expanciate if you are talking about ICOs or tokens which are listed on different exchanges and trading already. Kindly explain and get that right
AlGovorov

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

KNW token is one of the best now, just about it few people know, as well as the ICO project has recently completed, the developers read the idea, and you will understand everything. I have invested more than 20 thousand dollars already, now I want more.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

Ambit Mining for sure, it is one of the best projects this year, visit the web: ambitmining.io
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

Please anyone here has a project that looks promising that one can invest for long term?
Please help so that we can make Crypto a better world.
Thanks!

Do you believe too that if you invest you can help crypto too and make crypto a better world? That's good. For now i don't suggest to you bitcoin i suggest to you for now that have a good blockchain platform and progressive project too is ethereum.

Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

Please anyone here has a project that looks promising that one can invest for long term?
Thanks!
Good day! You have to dig and it takes time before you can find the good ones. You can take a look at MoneyToken, the signature am wearing. You can start from there and can take a look at what it can give you! Good luck!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

May be only God know the best token to invest, but I am not sure. Cryptomarket very speculative know. All growing up and falling down of capitalization depends only on desire of huge investors

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:03:55 PM

You need to ask your self instead of this crypto world because at here many tokens came and go. Some makes huge impact for long time and some for few time, while rest are useless. Nobody knows which token is the best! I suggest you to research at your own and see which coin impress you. You can take help of coinmarketcap, if you don't know where to start. Just one thing keep in mind that always choose that coin which has strong project and team.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

I think it is very difficult to find the best project, but at least keep trying to select it, to avoid bad project I think is the right step. Maybe we can get this thing by checking the whitepaper, studying the project concept, and looking for the track record from the developer team, maybe this could be a consideration to avoid a bad project.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

1. Quantstamp is a decentralized automatic audit of smart-contracts. Powerful company with former employees of google, apple. Except of programmers there are many scientists with academic degrees in the team. This project will become an Aladdin's lamp for ICO projects.
2. START. Platform which unites eth, lysk and waves functonals. Project is aimed for business clients. It is possible to create your own blockchain.
3. CND. Collective analytical platform with the highly accurate forecasts.
4. AELF. Decentalized self-developing network of cloud computing.  
5. SNT. A powerful competitor of telegram at the blockchane. While the Telegram plans its ICO, the guys already have the ready product and are successfully developing. I decided to make the top 5 of young coins which have not grown several times
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

It is a bit odd to ask about the best project, everyone will give their opinion which can be right or wrong but still, you have to do your own proper research before investing. Look at coinschedule website where you can find present ICO, upcoming ICO with detail information and go through various different projects that interest you. I would recommend if you want to invest in long-term then select projects based on AI, AR or healthcare based which will have great demand in future in my opinion.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

Yumerium is a potential ICO project so you should consider investing in it. Yumerium is a platform based on Blockchain technology. Gamers will earn Tokens through the prizes they receive from participating in the games, and they can use Token to send gifts to each other or buy license games. Yumerium's technology will help improve transaction speed as well as reduce transaction fees across countries.

Jinz02

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

From now on i go to mtc token because its in a high price and many investor was invest in mtc now.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

Thanks!
Your expectation is little hard to identify in crypto market. Because token invest investment is easily earn more profit so we don't predict the longterm growth in token platform. I am suggest to Bitcoin or altcoin is the best suit for longterm investment in crypto world.

edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

Checkout IOStoken, very trusted and a safe option to invest in.The project is aimed to provide developers with money for their service.And the platform is getting very famous, with its rise the market is rising too.

Until the current bear trend, the price was stable too.And even increased by ~3x in a month(before getting stable).
Do have a look at this wonderful token!
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

Check AITHEON ICO.Its about AI and Robotics
Aitheon will provide contracted solutions to distributed clusters of customers, agents, and devices that use the token as a method to exchange services. Businesses and individuals can deploy these agents, services and devices to perform work on their behalf. They can also barter with and pay humans, robots and deep learning agents on the platform for work performed.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

Hey, look... it's your money, so you need to do your own research.

That said, I highly recommend you research SAFEX.

- about to move only its own blockchain in about 5-6 weeks (late June/Early July)
- a true privacy coin
- currently about 2 cents/token
- the new blockchain will have a built-in marketplace, capable of anonymous trading
- if you get tokens whilst still on the old blockchain, you will also receive an Airdrop of Safex Cash (the currency of the marketplace) when the transition to the new blockchain takes place
- Safex Cash will be mineable via cryptonight algorithm, and the emission curve is designed by an actual economist and has been created to match the predicted uptake of the marketplace, to provide price stability on the Safex Cash
- the marketplace will have a 5% commission fee
- Safex Token holders who stake their tokens will receive their share of the 5% commission fees as a dividend, paid in Safex Cash

Check them out!!

https://safex.io
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

Thanks!
my opinion. You should frequently update information from coinmarketcap. because that's where you can get news about long-term and short-term tokens in terms of price. for further you must invest into ethereum or bitcoin, EOS, NEO. if in the form of ICO project. you invest into token telluria (TELA).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

The best token to invest is depending on many things, what you want to get from it? Only money? Fast money? Long money?

Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

go for (mtc) medical token, it was great achievment and promising Project, they have real product of medical industry.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: