Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need the best token to invest any suggestion?  (Read 264 times)
bitcoinbillionaireboy (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

Please anyone here has a project that looks promising that one can invest for long term?
Please help so that we can make Crypto a better world.
Thanks!
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:36:37 AM

i recommend bitxoxo as the best token for me . simply because bitxoxo project was a top trading platform in india that now holding an ICO that will end in few days , they have proven lots of thing on their trading platform , they gain a million dollar sales daily and many are registererd on the platform so i guess the bitxoxo token will be a great success too .

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

If you have to choose which project is promising, it's hard for me.
myself, for long-term invest better buy top 10 altcoin than have to follow the project that has just run.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:02:41 AM

You must be a believer if you will invest based in other people opinions. Is there a thing such as the "best token" to invest? If there was, everybody would be on it and therefore it would have already risen in price, making it a poor investment.

Since you are a true believer, then consider Jesus Coin. Yes, it exists. Disclaimer: I don't have it in my portfolio.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:05:18 AM

My friends informed me yesterday about coin that could be become the next Verge, this coin is PeepCoin. The team developer is changed and the coin will be swap, and look they work hard to make the community stronger. The price was growing from 1 sathosi to 10 sathosi. If you want to buy it, much better in Bleutrade exchange because coinexchange do not support swap.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:59 AM

Do your own research! Trust no one in this industry because no one knows which token is the best. Make your own research and from there, decide which token to invest to. There are lots of reading materials available in the internet and even video tutorials for you to learn more about different tokens.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:20:57 AM

I know your asking here for the reason of additional knowledge, but just put in youself and truly believe of what you are doing now, and don't base a 100% opinions from other people, just take a self research and I'm sure, by your own research you would become perfectly successful on this business. Because when the opinion on other persons fails, and likewise you would also affected.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:28:29 AM

Good day! You can check my signature for a start. There are good ICOs now and if you have funds you can join. ICOs are risky nowadays so you should select those with promising products. Some coins after ICO usually drop to 50% but recovers after a few months. So we can't predict the coins value. Even with those whitepapers, maybe just do more research and follow updates. Developments takes from months to years.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

I know your asking here for the reason of additional knowledge, but just put in youself and truly believe of what you are doing now, and don't base a 100% opinions from other people, just take a self research and I'm sure, by your own research you would become perfectly successful on this business. Because when the opinion on other persons fails, and likewise you would also affected.
I think the best token for Bitcoin's exact investment. because indeed Bitcoin is the best coin that has an ever-increasing development. so to have this token as an investment will be very profitable for the future. besides with Bitcoin as a market Cryptocurrency will be very trusted for the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:35:14 AM

Have a look with Pundix. Pundix is best for a long term hold. With its great feature and has already a working product, surely this token will fly high. Pundix also allocated fund for those token holders of 7% monthly reward on how much pundix tokens they hold each month.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:54:05 AM

Please anyone here has a project that looks promising that one can invest for long term?
Thanks!
You should learn yourself and decide on investing, Money is yours, gain or loss is also your money! No one can decide for you! Good luck!
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

Thanks!
I just suggest you to take a look on the bubble tone project. The project looks interesting for me. the first blockchain in telecom to make the decentralized telecom ecosystem. You can try to visit the main page or announcement thread to get the more info regarding it.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

Thanks!

If you are going for a long term, asking in the forum is actually not going to help, you can take ideas from here but eventually I suggest you to do your own research before putting in any money in a coin for a long term.
You must be aware about what the project is, who is backing them up, what are the future market conditions and how should you deal with it. Read the whitepaper, join the community to understand there belief/disbelief.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

Thanks!

You don't need any advice for us, all you have to do is research. See their history and look the trend, from there you can decides what the best for you. Never ask people about topic like this because everyone has their own answer, this condition can make you confused. Do and believe with your skill is better, good luck with you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ineonota

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

I'd recommend VLUX. Solid team, legitimate company, actual track record. Looks pretty good for long term investment. Check it out here - http://vlux.io/
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

We recommend that you do your own research or analysis to this case. because of the problems that are very good investments if you specify options for yourself. do not be annoyed by the waffle other people who are not necessarily suitable for you. Judging from the good weather or not, it seems like investing in more promising than the EOS on the other. It's just that I also don't force you to follow me.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

Thanks!
For long-term investments with large amounts of money, I recommend you choose Bitcoin and ETH. Bitcoin is always a long-term investment option for all investors. ETH is growing fast and stable, becoming more and more popular as a currency for ICOs investment.
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:14:19 AM

i can suggest bitxoxo as the best token to invest with bitxoxo proven its work already ,  bitxoxo is a trading platform that continuosly working until today it was one of the best exchanger that i have used and gained millions of dollars in volume . Bitxoxo has an ongoing ICO today and this creates good impact and gaining lots of investor if you want to be part of it feel free to join the main sale it will end in a few days
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

I can recommend Bitxoxo.It is has the finest services for their trading platform where you can buy and sell. A very good quality this project has and have unique features than other exchange.

Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

It is hard to identify coins with good value and makes it difficult to recommend any ICO but doing good research and finding information can give clues to about what the future of the project can be.
If I must recommend coins to invest I'll suggest those on the market already most especially top five coins on coinmarketcap, find the link here
 http://Coinmarketcap.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: