Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:51:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not blindly trust what you read  (Read 753 times)
rafamadeira (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:28:23 PM

Do not believe any news to be disclosed in relation to Bitcoin . Working as an investment advisor in Brazil , I realized that the market is easily manipulated by large investors and mainstream media . If we were to make a bet , I would say that from the moment that the big bankers realize the potential of the coin , they will do anything to play the price at the lowest possible level and then buy everything from the market. Unfortunately , that is how this market works today, and it is important to alert people that believe in the idea of Bitcoin for not being manipulated .

The most important is to understand the fundamentals behind the investment. As an investor in the stock market looks for companies with high margins , good governance and transparency , we should focus on the fundamentals of Bitcoin .

Currently , I believe that the currency is very discounted and has a huge potential for appreciation in the long term. My investment strategy is to buy a little each month , within the % that I'm willing to invest . The only factor that still prevents me from investing more here , is the risk of some pool control more than 51 % of power mining ... Anyway , I believe that this will be solved soon.

*Thanks to Google Translator  Grin

Insert Coins Here: 1GWz2R7NKVgtYg8yYQ7bbzDZWyRLXoitBN

Thank you Sir!
b28

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:44:00 PM

Roll Eyes

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:37:48 PM

They love to come here and spread their FUD on the forums. If you see a guy with ~10 posts making topic with "the end, doomed, dead, finished" close to "bitcoin" don't waste your time.

SirBitsalot

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:16:56 PM

You're right, BTC is SO new when you think about it. There will be a lot of blind idiots that run face first into bitcoins and get completely scammed. Too many gullible people in this world. I highly urge everyone to do their homework about Bitcoins before making any big decisions
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: