Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 06:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting to be allowed to post, as I need to reply to a topic...  (Read 560 times)
oliviern (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:30:28 PM

Hello,

There is now a poll dealing with a mobile application I've made for NXT coins. I would like to be allowed to post a list of application features and a few screenshots, as the ones given are not those of my latest release...
But for now, I am just a newbie on bitcointalk, and I can not send any message nor post a reply Sad
If any admin reads this message, thanks for adding me as a 'old-newbie', to be at least allowed to reply to the topic dealing with my app. I would thank you so much !

I've read that I have to post at least one message in newbies forum, and wait 4 hours. So here is my message, and now, I'm waiting...

Thanks,

Olivier
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:34:16 PM

Hello,

There is now a poll dealing with a mobile application I've made for NXT coins. I would like to be allowed to post a list of application features and a few screenshots, as the ones given are not those of my latest release...
But for now, I am just a newbie on bitcointalk, and I can not send any message nor post a reply Sad
If any admin reads this message, thanks for adding me as a 'old-newbie', to be at least allowed to reply to the topic dealing with my app. I would thank you so much !

I've read that I have to post at least one message in newbies forum, and wait 4 hours. So here is my message, and now, I'm waiting...

Thanks,

Olivier

Make sure you are actually browsing the forum as just leaving the browser open wont count.
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:54:38 PM

I'm not sure of exact requirements but maybe make another post and read a bunch of posts to make sure you'll be all set when the time is up.  GL

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
eteo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:57:38 PM

I am stack in the newbie jail ,too...
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:59:09 PM

Hi,

So do I ... Sad

I'm wondering how to post in coye forum to get help on those guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396068.3380

but I'm unable due that "jail"...
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:03:56 PM

Hi,

So do I ... Sad

I'm wondering how to post in coye forum to get help on those guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396068.3380

There's a newbie readme that is a sticky in this forum which tells you.
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:13:09 PM

Hi,

So do I ... Sad

Thanks, I have already read it.

I would have to continue here until moderators allow me to post out.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:18:33 PM

Hi,

So do I ... Sad

Thanks, I have already read it.

I would have to continue here until moderators allow me to post out.

You don't need to have the moderators to allow you; it's automatic. Just browse for four hours and you should be good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: