Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN]  (Read 57561 times)
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:38:04 AM

Time to buy ...
When diff was 1-3 ,price was 2-4 Latoshi,
now with diff is 50-120 , maybe we will see 150 -350 Latoshi shortly.
All Crypto when are put on Criptsy crashed , but like Dogecoin can do 1000% after crash .

The diffijumps and the hashratejumps are cracy. nethash jumps between 1GH and 7GH.
Looks like the big multipool watch exactly to diffi to not let it go up and mine as much coins as possible to
dump them as much they can. For me i seen no reason why it should com back in price in near future.
The best is to remove your coins from exchange to your wallet or better store into cold wallet and close the market
in your mind and don´t think longer about the loss you made

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:51:26 AM

Time to buy ...
When diff was 1-3 ,price was 2-4 Latoshi,
now with diff is 50-120 , maybe we will see 150 -350 Latoshi shortly.
All Crypto when are put on Criptsy crashed , but like Dogecoin can do 1000% after crash .

The diffijumps and the hashratejumps are cracy. nethash jumps between 1GH and 7GH.
Looks like the big multipool watch exactly to diffi to not let it go up and mine as much coins as possible to
dump them as much they can. For me i seen no reason why it should com back in price in near future.
The best is to remove your coins from exchange to your wallet or better store into cold wallet and close the market

Because the actual pool are instable and small.
But diff. average is 65 , price should be 200.
skillrun

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:37:04 AM

got a short question to wallets!
When i store all my coins there and there will be some updates in the following months.
Will the old wallets still be able to connect to the network?
I mean it already happend a few times to me, that the wallet out of nowhere doesn´t work anymore.
So i lost many coins because i couldn´t enter my wallet. Are they safe for 100%?
I mean i don´t know what happend the last few times but i fear to store my coins there that it happens again.
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:48:12 AM

When i store all my coins there and there will be some updates in the following months.
I mean it already happend a few times to me, that the wallet out of nowhere doesn´t work anymore.
So i lost many coins because i couldn´t enter my wallet. Are they safe for 100%?
I mean i don´t know what happend the last few times but i fear to store my coins there that it happens again.

i don´t know haw exactly such a lost happend to you. For me i save my wallets to extern devices.
I your wallet doesn´t synch anymore mabe coin was changed and you need to install a the last wallet version.
Never had problems with installing the new wallets but always made a backup from wallet.dat before installing the new one.
A other reason could be that the coin dies, means no more miners are mining and no new blocks were found in the past.
I this case you wallet won´t synch but the coins are into your wallet. You can not transfer out them
To transfer this coins you can dump your private keys and import them into another wallet. Bit who want to have a dead coin.
Maybe a meeum of dead coins  Grin
srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:52:16 AM

Also my question.

I guess it has something to do with forks, but what I don't understand- all coins ever mined are
stored globally between users, so theoretically wallets can change, or get destroyed and it should
not matter, as coins are stored in network, and not wallet. Worst that could happen would be
outdated wallet that cannot work with network anymore (sync), but copy of contents ("account" number
and private key) should be enough? Can anyone verify and explain how it works generally, and
in uneven case of forks.
Also- how about paper wallets? Concept is totally new to me, but also seems fragile in means of forks,
like normal wallets, or am I wrong?

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
skillrun

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:04:28 AM

i don´t know haw exactly such a lost happend to you. For me i save my wallets to extern devices.
I your wallet doesn´t synch anymore mabe coin was changed and you need to install a the last wallet version.
Never had problems with installing the new wallets but always made a backup from wallet.dat before installing the new one.
A other reason could be that the coin dies, means no more miners are mining and no new blocks were found in the past.
I this case you wallet won´t synch but the coins are into your wallet. You can not transfer out them
To transfer this coins you can dump your private keys and import them into another wallet. Bit who want to have a dead coin.
Maybe a meeum of dead coins  Grin

So you mean when i copy wallet.data, install a newer version of the wallet and backup from this wallet.dat. My coins from the old wallet appearing on the new wallet?

Sry when this sounds stupid but i´m just wondering and want to be clear befor i will go to USA for 6months. I really want to make sure my coins are safe and i will be able to acces them when i come back.

I already thought about leaving them on cryptsy. But what is when cryptsy just removes exactly this coin from the site then all my coins are gone. (Like it happend to ADT recently!)
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:17:39 AM

The coins are safe in the wallet.dat
You can create a *.dat file if choose option save wallet ( i am german "Brieftasche sichern" )
You also can simple copy the wallet.dat from your appdata folder to any other device as a usb stick.

If you, for example install a new wallet software on an other computer you only have to replace the new generated wallet.dat with your stored wallet.dat
into the appdata folder. Only it has completly to synch new. That can take a while, espezially if you have a BTC, LTC ... wallet
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:01:03 PM

You can create a *.dat file if choose option save wallet ( i am german "Brieftasche sichern" )
You also can simple copy the wallet.dat from your appdata folder to any other device as a usb stick.

If you, for example install a new wallet software on an other computer you only have to replace the new generated wallet.dat with your stored wallet.dat
into the appdata folder. Only it has completly to synch new. That can take a while, espezially if you have a BTC, LTC ... wallet

The coins aren't literally in the wallet.dat, the wallet.dat contains the private key for which your coins have been confirmed in the blockchain.
The only thing you really have to care about is not lose your private key, and keep it secret.
But the wallet.dat do contain it, so you can save the wallet.dat to be ok.
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:35:02 PM

The coins aren't literally in the wallet.dat, the wallet.dat contains the private key for which your coins have been confirmed in the blockchain.
The only thing you really have to care about is not lose your private key, and keep it secret.
But the wallet.dat do contain it, so you can save the wallet.dat to be ok.

your right, don´t want to make it too complicate to explain.
next question is how to get privat key and so on ...
skillrun

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:59:44 PM

think i will let it on cryptsy. Just hoping they won´t the coin off the site. But why would they, so...
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:38:22 PM

hmm... OP 's thread mining pools are putting around 2gh hashrate plus multipool.us 400mh/s and the total network hash is around 4.8 gh so does anyone know who is hashing 50% of the network hashrate other than the mining pools listed by the OP? Is it middlecoin on this one? or botnets?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
aqxy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:02:27 PM

When the difficulty of reducing, Net Hashrate increased about 5-fold immediately. . . Leave immediately after the increased difficulty, these beasts. . Fuck his mother! ! !
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:39:25 PM

When the difficulty of reducing, Net Hashrate increased about 5-fold immediately. . . Leave immediately after the increased difficulty, these beasts. . Fuck his mother! ! !

Difficulty should be recalculated after ech block. That kills this behaviour.
Go to better cois like LPC
dream_miner

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Lol i counted 4 different coins being promoted on fedora coin threads Cheesy We seems to be popular Smiley)))
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:30:33 PM

Lol i counted 4 different coins being promoted on fedora coin threads Cheesy We seems to be popular Smiley)))

its better than to fight agaist dump pools
skillrun

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:05:07 PM

You are so rigth about diff adjustment

ATTENTION PLS GUYS

We really need to do something with difficulty !!!!

Mine'Dumping KILLING US !!!!

IF Difficulty could adjust correctly and not allowing to mine and dirty dumb ! We would have BTC MARKET by now. Price would be huge. But diff is too low and it is easy to mine and dump

Where is the creator? Can we do something and relaunch PLS !!!!!!
IT SLOWS US DOWN HUGEEEEEEE (((((((((((((((((((((

Same thing happend to LOT.
Miners dumped it and kept the prize damn low for a while. After few weeks it bumped nicely !
So HOLD and you gonna be fine. Not nice what´s happening right now but a relaunch? Don´t know.
srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:54:23 PM

You are so rigth about diff adjustment

ATTENTION PLS GUYS

We really need to do something with difficulty !!!!

Mine'Dumping KILLING US !!!!

IF Difficulty could adjust correctly and not allowing to mine and dirty dumb ! We would have BTC MARKET by now. Price would be huge. But diff is too low and it is easy to mine and dump

Where is the creator? Can we do something and relaunch PLS !!!!!!
IT SLOWS US DOWN HUGEEEEEEE (((((((((((((((((((((

From one perspective that would be a nice idea, and a chance to fix some things.
On the other- that would be making another coin that is no different from others.

Maybe let us have that easy-money kind of thing, it may catch nicely and succeed when others fail.
Finally there will be huge volume of coins, many small miners who can mine anything at all, half the reward and more stable grounds.
I say, wait till mid- february, and then decide.

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:14:21 AM

Fedora hit diff 178 !
And 60 average, time to buy , next week +500%.
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:39:49 AM

Fedora hit diff 178 !

and again under 45 - the dump pools are playing with this and dump and dump and dump - you wont see +500%, sorry
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:20:30 PM

Fedora hit diff 178 !

and again under 45 - the dump pools are playing with this and dump and dump and dump - you wont see +500%, sorry

until we get more hash power to stay, this "playing" will continue.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: