Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy Policy?  (Read 626 times)
tarangill (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

I am here on this forum because a lot of my private information is being posted on here. I have been accused of being involved with a company that allegedly ran a scam. I don't know how and why, but there is a huge misunderstanding. I am not involved with this company at all, and I highly doubt anyone has any evidence pointing to my involvement with this company.

Some people have been posting links to my public profiles and pictures. I have been receiving threats from some of those people. I have been forced to delete/deactivate my social networking profiles because people were contacting my friends and family, and making absurd comments about me. I request the forum members to stop slandering/defaming me without any evidence of my involvement with this alleged scam.

I tried very hard to find any privacy policy/terms and conditions for the use of this website, but couldn't find any. Can I request any moderators to have my information removed from here?
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

I am here on this forum because a lot of my private information is being posted on here. I have been accused of being involved with a company that allegedly ran a scam. I don't know how and why, but there is a huge misunderstanding. I am not involved with this company at all, and I highly doubt anyone has any evidence pointing to my involvement with this company.

Some people have been posting links to my public profiles and pictures. I have been receiving threats from some of those people. I have been forced to delete/deactivate my social networking profiles because people were contacting my friends and family, and making absurd comments about me. I request the forum members to stop slandering/defaming me without any evidence of my involvement with this alleged scam.

I tried very hard to find any privacy policy/terms and conditions for the use of this website, but couldn't find any. Can I request any moderators to have my information removed from here?

You'll need to either post this in Meta or contact the mods. Thermos is the head honcho here so try him first.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:10:10 AM

I am not involved with this company at all, and I highly doubt anyone has any evidence pointing to my involvement with this company.

Interesting choice of words.. If I had no involvement with a company, I wouldn't "highly doubt" anyone had evidence, I'd know 100% that nobody had reason to believe that I was involved.

I believe you need to address the public record first that is known on this matter:

http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-254284&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Khan

http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-257101&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Tarandeep%20Gill

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/12/06/63499.htm

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:24:59 PM

I am not involved with this company at all, and I highly doubt anyone has any evidence pointing to my involvement with this company.

Interesting choice of words.. If I had no involvement with a company, I wouldn't "highly doubt" anyone had evidence, I'd know 100% that nobody had reason to believe that I was involved.

Those choice of words also left me suspicious too.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:20:05 PM

Post in scam accusations and clear yourself

sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

it seems to me from those articles you will get an opportunity to clear your name in court?
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:33:36 PM

it seems to me from those articles you will get an opportunity to clear your name in court?

Haha. Innocent until proven guilty, eh?
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:24:05 PM

Nobody said he was guilty, he was named as a party to a lawsuit and they have had issues serving him. Scammers should be called out, and his info has already been validated by people that met him face to face.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:29:47 PM

Grin I love to use the "court argument"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: