Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kanye West is also suing Dogecoin. I'm not joking. I can't make this shit up.  (Read 6119 times)
neuroMode (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:32:35 PM

So it is ok to name your album Yeezus and use Jesus likeness because he is dead and not able to file suit.

But if we poke fun at you, you gotta go AWOL.  This aint over.  Round 2 beings son.

Excellent point. He is causing IRREPARABLE HARM to the image and namesake of Jesus Christ.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:03:26 PM

very sick to think the whole world lives by US laws  Angry i wipe my ass with this fucking trash lawsuit

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:07:47 PM

So it is ok to name your album Yeezus and use Jesus likeness because he is dead and not able to file suit.

But if we poke fun at you, you gotta go AWOL.  This aint over.  Round 2 beings son.

Excellent point. He is causing IRREPARABLE HARM to the image and namesake of Jesus Christ.

You have to exist in order to sue someone.

zing!
OrkneyCoiner

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:15:42 PM

Quote from the lawsuit:

"17. Mr. West's talent and notoriety is recognized around the world. He has been named one of the 100 most influential people by Time magazine, and Forbes routinely lists Mr. West as one of the most successful people in the world. Mr. West is credited with refocusing rap from hardcore-gangster themes to more personal messages. "

touching Cheesy
KingGoon

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:20:34 PM

EDIT: It appears "DOGECOIN" was just the handle someone was using when they were registering a bunch of domains.
See:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1uorb3/looks_like_doge_has_taken_over_the_multiple/  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
siikfo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

Cool amazon is listed as the defendant?

You fucken morons laugh at this, but you think amazon is taking this lightly? Kiss any idea of amazon adopting payments in BTC any time soon.

There are probably sooo many people suing amazon at any one time. I really doubt that this affects their decision to accept bitcoin

lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:05:36 AM

You just can't buy this kind of advertising!

The next step should be a class action from all the miners for the cost of the electricity used to mine their coinyes!

But with all the shenanigans you really need to ask yourself one thing!  Do you like fish sticks?

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:13:03 AM

Fuck Kanye and his dumb bitch Kim K. They both are the biggest pieces of shit out there. They think they own the world. Ha. FUCK YOU Kanye and Kim. Your girl is a whore btw...everyone knows it. hahahaha.

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:13:13 AM

https://0daycoins.com/

sweet
lonesoul

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:17:20 AM

Quote from the lawsuit:

"17. Mr. West's talent and notoriety is recognized around the world. He has been named one of the 100 most influential people by Time magazine, and Forbes routinely lists Mr. West as one of the most successful people in the world. Mr. West is credited with refocusing rap from hardcore-gangster themes to more personal messages. "

touching Cheesy

Which douche credits Kanye with refocusing rap?

with such lyrics as

“Soon as I pull up and park the Benz/
We get this b– shaking like Parkinsons”

“Your titties, let ‘em out, free at last/Thank God almighty, they free at last”

“Black girl sippin’ white wine/
Put my fist in her like a civil rights sign”

“Careless whispers, eye f—’, bitin’ a–/
Neck, ears, hands, legs, eatin’ a–”

Eatin’ Asian p—, all I need was sweet and sour sauce.”

You can really feel the personal message he is trying to get across in these lyrics!

Its almost as personal as the emotional message conveyed in the Badger Song

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger
Mushroom, mushroom, a-
Mushroom, mushroom, a-
Mush-mushroom, a
Argh! Snake, a snake!
Snaaake! A snaaaake, oooh its a snake!
It's a badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger
Mushroom, mushroom, a-
(loop continuously)

(http://lyrics.wikia.com/Weebl:Badger_Badger_Badger)

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:24:08 AM

Love it! ...grabs some popcorn...  Cool
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:45:37 PM

KoinKardashian

Society doesn't scale.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:41:15 PM

Notice all the John Does....those will be named later....I would not even continue posting stupid shit about this as you are all about to be taught a very valuable lesson Wink

Umm..  I doubt that very much. This nonsense will never go before a judge. What Kanye's lawyers are doing is writing letters. That is all they can do.
bcrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:45:21 PM

Mahatma Gandhi: “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:01:24 PM

Mahatma Gandhi: “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

+1
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:04:53 PM

gayfish is after a trader with a username "dogecoin" and NOT the actual coin so relax and keep buying
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:52:41 PM

time for another south park episode i think.  Cool

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

He was in the last episode of Southpark "bitch, you aint a Hobit right"

What an idiot.. hopefully people keep the Kanye spoof coins coming.. make his head explode.
lonesoul

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:18:37 PM

He was in the last episode of Southpark "bitch, you aint a Hobit right"

What an idiot.. hopefully people keep the Kanye spoof coins coming.. make his head explode.

Bitch you aint a hobbit right, was a great episode! (so was fish sticks!)

maybe Kanye has actually been tricking us all this time and he is in fact one of the worlds funniest comedians!

Joke of the year award goes tooo........

By the way, does anyone know how much filing the law suit would of cost Kanye?? I was thinking that maybe Kanye hasnt actually been involved at all, and its just a big scam by his lawyers to make him spend more money each time.

So  how much do Cease and Desist letters cost to have penned and sent and how much would the law suit cost so far.

I'd be amused if he has spent more than the coin is currently worth (which might be why they decided to hit Doge too seeing as it actually has a value )

burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:08:26 PM

Duh, careless Lawyer's  Roll Eyes, the user Dogecoin is not a well known user, I can see here confusion about who is actually being sued, if there is a doge dev that wanted to sue Mr. West for the confusion I think they would have an easy case, IMO, new money like that has experts that are supposed to handle the press report's pertaining to their actions to keep confusion from hurting other entities, Sue for a public apology! Would be great press too  Cool

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: