Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kanye West is also suing Dogecoin. I'm not joking. I can't make this shit up.  (Read 6121 times)
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:30:22 PM

He was in the last episode of Southpark "bitch, you aint a Hobit right"

What an idiot.. hopefully people keep the Kanye spoof coins coming.. make his head explode.

Bitch you aint a hobbit right, was a great episode! (so was fish sticks!)

maybe Kanye has actually been tricking us all this time and he is in fact one of the worlds funniest comedians!

Joke of the year award goes tooo........

By the way, does anyone know how much filing the law suit would of cost Kanye?? I was thinking that maybe Kanye hasnt actually been involved at all, and its just a big scam by his lawyers to make him spend more money each time.

So  how much do Cease and Desist letters cost to have penned and sent and how much would the law suit cost so far.

I'd be amused if he has spent more than the coin is currently worth (which might be why they decided to hit Doge too seeing as it actually has a value )

Hold up, hold up! Probably a very large sum of money but his lawyers don't care- anything to get paid by a guy who probably hasn't got a clue where his money goes. I'd milk him too if i was one of the lawyers. The didn't hit doge though, only a person by the name of dogecoin and suing Amazon is utterly insane. Kanye's net worth is $100m. That's a lot and all but...Amazon's net income last year was $61b. Good luck winning that case. Pretty sure Amazon's legal team is fairly well versed!

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:52:10 PM

and what about Biebercoin? i saw someone made it on coingen.  Cheesy

I'd like to see Justin go mad because of biebercoin Grin
Lorren

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 09:29:28 PM

Notice all the John Does....those will be named later....I would not even continue posting stupid shit about this as you are all about to be taught a very valuable lesson Wink

I've never mined the coin, but I'll comment here just because I like to cause trouble sometimes, LOL.  Go ahead, Coinye (I know that's not how you actually spell his name but I don't really give a flying crap about the real person, the coin is more interesting), name me as Jane Doe #134324 for posting on this thread.  I'm married to a lawyer, and there are absolutely no grounds for winning a lawsuit against someone who makes a comment... especially when there is no libel involved.  If I spoke my mind here it might be libel... but as a public figure, libel is much harder to prove anyway.

BitcoinLove Bitcoin products on Zazzle.
BTC:  1BaRWVFD927cfDcCfxn9vhJn2L6ZKKNSP1
Et Filii

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:33:26 PM

What if you literally had millions of coins on a pool and because of everything that has happened the pool closed and your coins are gone? Can miners sue him for that?

How many coins did you guys lose?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 09:35:42 PM

This might solve two problems at once, interesting Smiley
Ardolafat

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:39:28 PM

Such gayfish. Much dissapoint.
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:46:35 PM

He was in the last episode of Southpark "bitch, you aint a Hobit right"

What an idiot.. hopefully people keep the Kanye spoof coins coming.. make his head explode.

no way will get this now.  Cheesy

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:54:15 PM

i dont think hes suing doge. dogecoin is the username used by someone who was running some coinye gambling sites.

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:55:39 AM

And the reward for most rediculous ego in the world goes to.....
blandana

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:20:20 AM

maybe he is just suing the person who used the "dogecoin" name.  that would be understandable.  Really what the hell does dog coin have to do with this at all besides that?  I really don't see how someone can sue the actual dogecoin for anything.  It didn't make any money because of coinye.  
donatel99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:34:45 AM

maybe he is just suing the person who used the "dogecoin" name.  that would be understandable.  Really what the hell does dog coin have to do with this at all besides that?  I really don't see how someone can sue the actual dogecoin for anything.  It didn't make any money because of coinye. 

First person making sense here, it as been confirmed, they suing a guy with the account name Dogecoin, not suing Dogecoin, the owner of this famous dog as seen Doge and is really happy. He aint suing no one, not like Kanye the gay fish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: