Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:45:06 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the most generous bitcoin user?  (Read 704 times)
djames123 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:19:07 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 09:56:48 PM by tysat

Who among the bitcoin community is the most generous user?

MOD NOTE:
No begging allowed

Lets see who the most generous user is?
tompa555

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:32:43 PM

Nice one djames123. You have feeling for marketing things. Is very hard to except someone will gave you some BitCoins. Maybe if you go on giving posts and collect other alt coins and then when you collect enough you trade them for BitCoins. One way or another i wish you good luck.

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4763

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:44:37 PM

I am clearly the most generous!

Now, please explain what the mess of characters in the middle of your post is for?
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:55:15 PM

Just sent you every single coin in my blockchain wallet, and vircurex account, enjoy!

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:57:46 PM

OP, do update this when you have determined the most gullible bitcoin user!  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

Not gullible, just generous and wanting to share the wealth  Wink   

But all donations welcomed, to see who is the most generous and powerful Bitcoin user!

1CLdjksxcdp7qHF2RQoh2EgKUY5PQ8E17r

Feel free to ask any bitcoin related question you like.  I will be as generous with my answers as I can.  Knowledge is the greatest and most valuable gift after all, isn't it?

Giving money is a very selfish thing to do.  It does nothing to empower the receiver to understand how to acquire additional value, and keeps them trapped in a cage of dependency.

Therefore, by offering the knowledge that I have, and by refusing to trap you in the cage the cage of financial dependency called "charity", I prove myself as the most generous user!
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:32:43 PM

Giving money is a very selfish thing to do.  It does nothing to empower the receiver to understand how to acquire additional value, and keeps them trapped in a cage of dependency.

AKA: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Yes, DannyHamilton is one of the most generous users here at Bitcointalk. I've seen this with my own eyes. Thank you Danny for sharing your knowledge with all of us. I have often learned much from reading your posts!

In order to spread the wealth, I will say that DeathAndTaxes is also a generous forum user!

There is a wealth of knowledge to be had by reading their combined posting history!

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:36:44 PM

Giving money is a very selfish thing to do.  It does nothing to empower the receiver to understand how to acquire additional value, and keeps them trapped in a cage of dependency.

AKA: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Which isn't really accurate.  Unless it's a really big fish, one fish would only feed me for a meal (not a day). Perhaps breakfast?  Then I'd have to come looking for another fish at lunch time.  This would eventually turn me into a wage slave, doing anything that was asked of me just so I could sustain my life to the next meal.  Doesn't sound very generous to me.

Yes, DannyHamilton is one of the most generous users here at Bitcointalk. I've seen this with my own eyes.

I do what I can to help, but I suspect that there are some far more generous (or at least more knowledgeable) people than me.

Thank you Danny for sharing your knowledge with all of us. I have often learned much from reading your posts!

You're welcome.

In order to spread the wealth, I will say that DeathAndTaxes is also a generous forum user!

That he is, and I think he's been around longer offering more assistance to the community than I have.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: