Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A world without Politicians  (Read 497 times)
ruchira.devanz@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Most of the political systems in most of the countries are currupted. Government collect Taxes but in return we get very less advantages. There is a doubt about the knowledge of ministers too.

If we can introduce a common governing  system for the world without politicians I think it will be more friendly to the people. Government can be handled by group of people like this. That means same as what we do here in crypto. So there may be varities of ideas. Group of moderaters can pick the best ideas and apply them to the system. It will cut off the additional cost of maintaining ministers and will be more human friendly and real time updated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

Well you yourself said governing system, now who will govern it? You need some person for it. And then he need many person for administrative purposes. And they need more.. It all come down to acquiring power and again we are back to politics.  Grin Grin Grin
ruchira.devanz@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

yes. But those people can select with their qualifications and not for long term basis. May be I am wrong. but if we could find a administrative system which govern ourselves by us, that would be better than being governed by others. Smiley Smiley
bit1_ts2

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

I wonder this world will be much better without politician, most of politician are come from local and maybe international mafia. to make sure their illegal business could run smoothly most of them became a politician so they can be a senator member and finally can make a lot of rules that will give a huge benefit to their illegal business. shame on you....
wasseylat

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Definitely, politics is good but our politicians are bad. Because they only promise the society heaven and earth during campaigns buh turn it around when they are been voted for into a particular post. Therefore if we can get a Godly ones among them then I believe politics will be the best governing system.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

It looks like in your OP you are hoping for a global totalitarian dictatorship, and the most funny thing is that you have no idea that this exactly is what you have been wishing for. Perhaps you should do your homework before talking about adult stuff.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Not all politicians are corrupt and we need a government to govern us, without it there would be chaos. If you put what we do here into the government and brainstorm all those ideas, do you think those moderators/new-politicians-to-govern-us would have it easy? Imagine receiving millions of ideas everyday. That would be catastrophic to your new government.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

Most of the political systems in most of the countries are currupted. Government collect Taxes but in return we get very less advantages. There is a doubt about the knowledge of ministers too.

If we can introduce a common governing  system for the world without politicians I think it will be more friendly to the people. Government can be handled by group of people like this. That means same as what we do here in crypto. So there may be varities of ideas. Group of moderaters can pick the best ideas and apply them to the system. It will cut off the additional cost of maintaining ministers and will be more human friendly and real time updated.

Never going to happen you should know that money creates pyramid schemes and polititians are making then survive longer

udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

If a country without politics will not be a developed country.
like an increasingly advanced American country now? because it has politicians who are trusted by many other countries
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

I don't know but I can't see a world without politicians and government. I want to eliminate the corruption and nonsense doings of politician but I wont sacrifice the orderliness it gave. I can see government as those who makes everything in one nation be ordered enough. If there is no government or politician, it would gave rise to a lot of problems. Maybe problems in land, food and other primary needs of human. People would just use power to get what others had. So I am quite sure that it is not possible to have a world without politicians.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Yes, we  can introduce a common governing  system for the world without politicians but Government can't be handled by group. some forms of groups like this exist already such as the EU.
The solution to The world without Politicians is  Self-governance, self-government, or autonomy
piyaths

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

a world without politicians could be happen when all the politicians came to one decision and rule as per general people says. politics is good to govern the country, not to feed their selves.
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Well this can be a good idea. We know politicians sometimes rule so bad and are corrupt. I just have one concern. What if someone tries to act as a leader and put himself as the ruler of all. Could we be in peace or be full of war? It is the nature of man to be sometimes greedy though not all. How can we solve this without the appointed leaders or politicians?

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
nonyme

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Man is basically a political animal. Even if you remove the present political system, that will do lite or no good cause once you give anyone a little power to take charge of affairs of the state, politics will start all over again.
lockes007

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

The world has come to embrace democracy as a way of governance which means people are at liberty to choose who they want represent them and their needs.Hence democracy as the meaning goes 'government of the people, for the people and by the people; these same people are at liberty to change the hands of government if their interests are misrepresented.The mistakes electorates usually make is voting for the same leadership and expecting the different outcome.How crazy is that!!!!!!!
Millions of people will still vote for incompetence and bad governance as long as the word 'democracy is attached'
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

A world without politicians is simply impossible in today's world. I love the idea of the government that is aligned hereein the crypto community. However, we must all remember that not all people are technology literate about this matter. Not all are familiar on how system here works. In fact, only few can catch up if it happens. Hence, if we want to appply this kind of government, without politicians, we must first let the people become aware of these. Little bu little, we must disseminate the information about the said system of government. Yet, I believe that it will take years to accomplish. Thus, the world without politicians is simply a dream for now.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

"Handled by a group of people like this" - That is no different than a government.

Things that we have today exists for a reason. Before, it was the eldest man of the family who is in-charge to be the leader of the family until he becomes too old to defend or to fight. Some tribes have merged and their leaders are those who are the strongest so when one tribe beats another tribe, the losing tribe has to join the winning tribe and the leader will be the winning tribes leader. Some even believed in the divine grace and said that their leader was chosen by God. Fast forward to a couple of thousand of years, we have the politicians. It might seem messed up, but we can't just remove them in our world because that's how the world is ever since the beginning. It is in our instinct to follow people who know better than us.

Now, it might seem good to be able to remove these corrupt government officials but all I can say is that you should have voted better. By that I mean you should have helped in promoting the nominee that you think isn't corrupt.

When you remove the government, eventually there will be smaller governments, our family for example. Someone has to be a leader. And those leaders will need a leader and those leaders will also (AGAIN) need a leader. Hierarchy will always be formed in order for humans to be able to be at peace.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tendo

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

Society needs leaders. But what we have in the states is getting a tad out of hand.
ata kei

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Politics are about survive. in many countries to become leaders must be through political parties. It is almost impossible to see politic do not exist.
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

A world without politicians will be complicated because without them no one will govern us. Let us not look on the negative sides, let us take all the positive thing that politicians do for us to have a peaceful and useful government.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: