Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:32:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮]  (Read 35282 times)
xxTraderrCashxx

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:44:42 PM

People, let's vote for "AceD(ACED)" Our coin: "№151 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=4#ACED
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:59:59 PM

I still believe in the AceD project and I believe that the team will get the job done. It does feel that poker is taking a long time but these things can take time as the team want to make sure everything is right before launching. The Altcoin market doesn't help either right now but hopefully we are close to the next bull run for Alts which will help good projects like AceD coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 10:18:40 PM

AceD has been seeing some price action in the past few days which is good to see. From what I understand the poker platform isn't too far away from launching as the team found some more bugs and are currently fixing them before going live. I know it is taking longer then expected but at least the team are doing the right thing and fixing issues before launching their product. A lot of projects rush things and just want to release products without taking the time to make sure everything is okay first unlike AceD which is why I am holding this coin for the long term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Cryptokays

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:28:50 PM

It's fantastic to see that community is always here, around the corner, and support the project...
AceD is in fire... few more AceD to sell on Coinexchange and Cryptobridge....
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:18:48 PM

It's fantastic to see that community is always here, around the corner, and support the project...
AceD is in fire... few more AceD to sell on Coinexchange and Cryptobridge....

I've been here since the start my friend, even though sometimes it looks as though I'm talking to myself in here but its okay as I'm sure that in the future more people will start to participate in this thread once the poker platform is launched and more developments are released in the future.

real12k

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:53:22 AM

People are starting to wake up and see the potential AceD is offering, and the price is starting to respond. Once acedpoker launches, the sky is the limit for this coin.

I really like that the team is focusing on one project at a time, they have an unannounced project lined up, but they are showing patience in waiting until poker is ready to release before they provide details on this next project. I'm excited for the future of AceD!
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 10:29:28 PM

You are not wrong about people starting to wake up and see what potential AceD has to offer. AceD has been on fire the past week with the price moving in an upward trend for days now and the volume is also starting to rise which is good to see. I've been holding this coin since the start and am yet to sell a single coin as I believe in the long term future of this project.

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:16:33 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2019, 09:56:43 PM by stfN2128

Some huge news dropped today, things getting real.

Quote out of Discord:

"Dear AceD community,

After months of hard work and dedication towards this project, and for the betterment of its future, we’re finally going to reveal and announce many upcoming news/events.

Before we announce our AceD summer update of 2019, we would like to thank the team members and community because without you, we wouldn’t be here.

It’s been over one year for AceD and I have to tell you, we’ve accomplished a lot.

Now to give you a proper announcement:

1. Partnership: First off, we have a huge partnership revealing on Monday. The contract is currently heading towards a positive direction. This will be a huge deal and a great addition to another use case in the AceD project.
(Exchange aced to paysafecard, flexipin and neosurf) Buy/sell aced with FIAT payment methods (Canada)Live operators 24/7.

2. AceD of Hearts: Thanks to the community (especially @12k-AceD for hosting), we have a weekly raffle that works similarly to a lottery system. Be sure to join the Discord to participate.

3. Blockfolio: If you don’t have Blockfolio installed already, then I recommend installing this app compatible with Android or iPhone to keep track of AceD signals or your investments.

4. Poker Release: After months of hard and dedicated work, we’re only a few bugs away from releasing AceD Poker. Do you have what it takes to win a poker tournament?

5. New Projects for AceD: Several new projects to be considered after the release of AceD Poker. Project Moon and AceD gaming arcade.

6. New Developers: We will also have two new additional developers joining our team next week that are going to be helping with AceD Poker and Project Moon, so let's give them a warm welcome."

Blogpost regarding this news:
https://mysocialgod.com/2019/07/04/aced-coin-announcing-huge-partnership-summer-update-2019/
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 09:55:35 PM

That's great news from the team!

All I can say is that I'm glad that I have been holding my AceD and earning from masternodes and staking. The problem with most people in crypto is that they expect things to be done quickly and want quick profits but that's not how it works. People just need to have a little more patience and think more long term and it will pay off like we are starting to see here with AceD.

real12k

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:06:43 PM

That's great news from the team!

All I can say is that I'm glad that I have been holding my AceD and earning from masternodes and staking. The problem with most people in crypto is that they expect things to be done quickly and want quick profits but that's not how it works. People just need to have a little more patience and think more long term and it will pay off like we are starting to see here with AceD.

Yes, patience is key! I would much rather have a longer wait for a successful launch than new users being turned off by a buggy product. A smooth poker platform launch will go far in introducing people to ACED! And then the unnamed project will be revealed to the community, can't wait for that...
real12k

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:16:00 PM

Some huge news dropped today, things getting real.

Quote out of Discord:

"Dear AceD community,

After months of hard work and dedication towards this project, and for the betterment of its future, we?re finally going to reveal and announce many upcoming news/events.

Before we announce our AceD summer update of 2019, we would like to thank the team members and community because without you, we wouldn?t be here.

It?s been over one year for AceD and I have to tell you, we?ve accomplished a lot.

Now to give you a proper announcement:

1. Partnership: First off, we have a huge partnership revealing on Monday. The contract is currently heading towards a positive direction. This will be a huge deal and a great addition to another use case in the AceD project.
(Exchange aced to paysafecard, flexipin and neosurf) Buy/sell aced with FIAT payment methods (Canada)Live operators 24/7.

2. AceD of Hearts: Thanks to the community (especially @12k-AceD for hosting), we have a weekly raffle that works similarly to a lottery system. Be sure to join the Discord to participate.

3. Blockfolio: If you don?t have Blockfolio installed already, then I recommend installing this app compatible with Android or iPhone to keep track of AceD signals or your investments.

4. Poker Release: After months of hard and dedicated work, we?re only a few bugs away from releasing AceD Poker. Do you have what it takes to win a poker tournament?

5. New Projects for AceD: Several new projects to be considered after the release of AceD Poker. Project Moon and AceD gaming arcade.

6. New Developers: We will also have two new additional developers joining our team next week that are going to be helping with AceD Poker and Project Moon, so let's give them a warm welcome."

Blogpost regarding this news:
https://mysocialgod.com/2019/07/04/aced-coin-announcing-huge-partnership-summer-update-2019/

This huge partnership reveal should be a real boost for ACED! The Team shared in the discord server that the deal is finalized, but the name of the partner cannot be revealed until all the little details are in place. My imagination keeps trying to guess what the company is based on the little clues provided in the announcement above, but your guess is as good as mine right now who ACED is partnering up with!
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 10:19:38 PM

I'm also very interested to see what this partnership deal is. AceD has been on a roll in the past two weeks with a lot more engagement on Twitter which I haven't seen since the launch of AceD so people are starting to get excited about the upcoming developments.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:19:54 PM

The AceD discord server has a brand new Giveaway Bot for members to earn free ACED and a Tip Bot to allow users to send ACED to each other - a nice addition for the community to utilize! I suggest everyone join the discord server to stay up to date on the latest AceD news.

The bot is great to have and hopefully it will also help get people more active in there.

I have seen in many other servers the power bots have at keeping people active and interacting with the project.

Lets get the AceD discord active like it was before so I suggest everyone to come join us!

stfN2128

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:07:36 AM

The AceD discord server has a brand new Giveaway Bot for members to earn free ACED and a Tip Bot to allow users to send ACED to each other - a nice addition for the community to utilize! I suggest everyone join the discord server to stay up to date on the latest AceD news.

The bot is great to have and hopefully it will also help get people more active in there.

I have seen in many other servers the power bots have at keeping people active and interacting with the project.

Lets get the AceD discord active like it was before so I suggest everyone to come join us!

the bot was definitely a very good idea to implement on the discord server, crazy how fast the discord was brought back to life. really nice to see much more activity in the last days.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 10:33:48 PM

the bot was definitely a very good idea to implement on the discord server, crazy how fast the discord was brought back to life. really nice to see much more activity in the last days.

Yes that is the power of having a giveaway bot lol

People love to get free coins in discord servers and hopefully they also take a look at AceD and pick up some coins for staking or even run a masternode or two ready for the future once AceD poker and more games are developed.

real12k

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:02:16 PM

The dip in price right now seems like a great buying opportunity! A new developer was introduced to the community, the team is growing and developing, this team doesn't give up and the price is so undervalued compared to all the potential AceD offers! Do your own research, of course!
stfN2128

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:59:19 PM

The dip in price right now seems like a great buying opportunity! A new developer was introduced to the community, the team is growing and developing, this team doesn't give up and the price is so undervalued compared to all the potential AceD offers! Do your own research, of course!

people expecting too much in short time period, this is why the price has fallen again. i don't watch price everyday, i'm in for the longterm and aced has a great potential for longterm as you already have said.  Cool
stfN2128

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:47:07 PM

beta phase of aced poker has been started! Fresh news straight out of Discord!

"AceD Community,

After months of planning and hard work behind the scene, we're proud to announce the release of AceD Poker (currently in beta phase).
https://acedpoker.io/

Users will have table options to buy-in!
Low Table 200/400 AceD
Low Table 1,000/2,000 mBTC
High Table 1,000/2,000 AceD

Online Multi-Crypto poker platform - AceD Poker

PLAY ON THE GO! Users will be able to compete against other players online not only through their computers but also through their mobile devices!

24/7 Live Chat Feature! Live chat for users will be available soon! Keep in mind that this is currently in beta. For any questions regarding AceD, feel free to contact the team on Discord.

AceD Masternode Holders' Reward! Are you a masternode holder? 10% of the rake collected from Poker tables will be distributed to all AceD Masternode Holders on a weekly basis.

Daily Tournaments! Daily Guaranteed Tournaments give you a chance to win big prizes every single day of the week. Sit N Go, Masternode and GTD.
We will be working every day on improving this platform to ensure users will have a fun and safe experience. Thanks for your support!
Note: Please do not make any transfers/depos!ts Accounts are credited with play money AceD/mB"
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 10:44:22 PM

people expecting too much in short time period, this is why the price has fallen again. i don't watch price everyday, i'm in for the longterm and aced has a great potential for longterm as you already have said.  Cool

The only time I look at the price of AceD is when I receive my BCO dividends and buy AceD with them. Apart from that I have never really looked at the price as like you I'm in AceD for the long term like I have always said on here.

Its finally here! AceD poker has launched their beta platform and from what I have seen so far its of high quality and looks professional. Congrats to the team on an amazing job and I look forward to many more developments in the future.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:48:09 PM

I think it’s not just games and fun dApps but top institutions and companies unlike google and Facebook can’t seem to keep stock of the huge amount of data they get daily from users on their platform. I think sooner or later projects like this would get utility there.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: