Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮]  (Read 35282 times)
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:01:08 PM

Hi Guys,
just a few updates here:

a lot of bugs on poker have been fixed already -

* Resolved bug for card animation (UI BUG)
* When user FOLDS, now FOLD ribbon will be present until the end of the round
* We added BTC & ACED balance types (Lovely chips thanks kays)
* Avatar feature activated (hooray)
* We changed user bars' transparency

As we continue to improve the platform and make it launch ready, stay tuned for live updates daily. Thank you all for testing and reporting bugs it's a team effort!

Additionaly we welcome a new dev which helps out on finishing poker to the final release, our secret project (at the moment) and some future games for gaming hub like black jack and some more Grin

AceD Community,

Today we are introducing an additional member @redparrot-AceD to our development team!

@redparrot-AceD  skillset: in JavaScript, c++, and html, php, smartcontracts (5 years javascript)

@redparrot-AceD  will be working with us on completing AceD Poker, Project Moon, and future AceD games for the gaming hub.

Let’s give @redparrot-AceD  a warm welcome to the AceD community!
Cryptokays

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:52:44 PM

Good news for the future of AceD !
New Dev in team, new brain in town...
Watch out, as talented as the previous Dev, announced a few days ago.
The team is growing ,and with quality!

Congrats and welcome new dev ! Cool
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:29:28 PM

Its good to see another dev join the AceD team.

I'm really looking forward to the future with AceD now that there are two additional dev that have joined the team in the past week and still we don't know what this moon project is all about which has been excited to see.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 10:40:46 PM

Due to recent hosting  market news we will make a special offer to all the investors.
All of you who host with the trttnodes platform 20 or more new cold nodes will receive from us, once deployed, the amount in trtt to pay ONE MONTH FEES for all your new nodes.
You just must deploy them and send us a DM at our Discord server to receive this promotion.
0.49 €/Month promotional price is extended also to September 1.

https://node.trittium.cc/
https://discord.gg/85PBqAu

Thanks!!!

What's with all the spam from you guys? I have seen you guys from TRTT spaming so many threads just to take advantage of the misfortunes of gin. I find it sad that your team is doing this and spamming isn;t the way to go.

Anyway back to AceD, I heard that the team are very close to releasing the announcement about their new project Moon project. Everyone I talk to wants to know what this project is all about and I think we are very close to knowing. So watch this space or join their discord as that's where we will hear it first. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
stfN2128

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:37:09 AM

Due to recent hosting  market news we will make a special offer to all the investors.
All of you who host with the trttnodes platform 20 or more new cold nodes will receive from us, once deployed, the amount in trtt to pay ONE MONTH FEES for all your new nodes.
You just must deploy them and send us a DM at our Discord server to receive this promotion.

Thanks!!!

What's with all the spam from you guys? I have seen you guys from TRTT spaming so many threads just to take advantage of the misfortunes of gin. I find it sad that your team is doing this and spamming isn;t the way to go.

Anyway back to AceD, I heard that the team are very close to releasing the announcement about their new project Moon project. Everyone I talk to wants to know what this project is all about and I think we are very close to knowing. So watch this space or join their discord as that's where we will hear it first. 

There just needs to be done a few things until project moon will be announced. Also AceD is waiting for the announcement of project moon to reveal some more infos about the latest announcement about the partnership with another company Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 10:24:15 PM

Due to recent hosting  market news we will make a special offer to all the investors.

Thanks!!!

There just needs to be done a few things until project moon will be announced. Also AceD is waiting for the announcement of project moon to reveal some more infos about the latest announcement about the partnership with another company Smiley

Okay no problem mate, hopefully it will be soon as I know there are a lot of people out there waiting for this to see what its all about. If its anything like the poker platform, then we are in for something special as the poker platform is very professional the way it has been made. Still running my masternodes and staking at the same time building towards another masternode which I hope to achieve by the end of August as long as the dividends from my BCO holdings continue to remain the same as I use the dividends to buy AceD each month.

kcard

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:20:48 PM

Hello,
I am trying to get the aced-qt wallet working on a linux machine (Ubuntu 16 with gui). I downloaded the wallet from https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/releases/tag/v2.1_Abandon but running the executable I get a message

"There is no application installed for “shared library” files".

I tried to build (compile) the wallet from source following the instructions in doc/build-unix.md but the 'make' command fails with

test/arith_uint256_tests.cpp:15:28: fatal error: test/test_aced.h: No such file or directory

Can you help me? Am I missing something?
Thank you.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

Hello,
I am trying to get the aced-qt wallet working on a linux machine (Ubuntu 16 with gui). I downloaded the wallet from https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/releases/tag/v2.1_Abandon but running the executable I get a message

I tried to build (compile) the wallet from source following the instructions in doc/build-unix.md but the 'make' command fails with

test/arith_uint256_tests.cpp:15:28: fatal error: test/test_aced.h: No such file or directory

Thank you.

Hello my friend,

I'm unable to help you with this however if you join the AceD discord server there will be someone in there from the support team that will be able to help you with this problem you have. Just ask in the support channel as the team is more active on there then on here.

stfN2128

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:40:58 PM

Weekly report has been posted my Cryptojungle:

Weekly Report 8/25/19
Hey AceD investors, I’m back again with another weekly report!
-For AceDBets, it seems like we have over 150+ bets already placed! That’s an amazing number given the amount of time @MaGe-AceD and @MrCryptoCash@Crypto-Mob.com  has been hosting.

We also have some poker updates:
Unseat and Back to Lobby buttons coded and activated
Loading Page implemented
Sounds improvements
Some Bugs resolved

Check out our loading page below! Have any suggestions or feedback? Feel free to leave a message on #suggestion

The #cashier channel has recently been opened. If you're interested in purchasing some AceD, feel free to check it out and contact @MaGe-AceD
Users can now buy AceD at market price. Prices will change depending on the movement of the market.

Our lead developer has been away for 2 weeks due to health issues. He's now back and ready. We are back on track and ready to release within several weeks.

We would also like to congratulate user @WingMan-AceD  on winning 16,050 AceD, the biggest win of the week on AceD sports bet! @everyone

Hello,

Thank you.

Hello, i have noticed that there are some missing files on the GitHub source code, let me check what's wrong.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 10:45:33 PM

Its good to see that people are starting to bet with AceD, I myself plan to have a few bets each week once the NFL season starts in just over a week from now. I still think that 2020 will be a big year for AceD coin as hopefully by then Poker will be in full swing along with the betting platform.

stfN2128

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:52:09 PM

Its good to see that people are starting to bet with AceD, I myself plan to have a few bets each week once the NFL season starts in just over a week from now. I still think that 2020 will be a big year for AceD coin as hopefully by then Poker will be in full swing along with the betting platform.

development of poker made some huge progress the last days. i hope dev will be able to fix all bugs very soon. discord bets are going crazy the last days, really cool feature during the time we are all waiting for the website of acedbets Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 11:00:50 PM

development of poker made some huge progress the last days. i hope dev will be able to fix all bugs very soon. discord bets are going crazy the last days, really cool feature during the time we are all waiting for the website of acedbets Smiley

That is great! I have been away from Discord for over a week as I have been going through a tough time in my life but its good to hear that members are betting in there and like I said I will most likely have a few bets once the NFL season kicks off in just over a week.

stfN2128

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:03:04 PM

That is great! I have been away from Discord for over a week as I have been going through a tough time in my life but its good to hear that members are betting in there and like I said I will most likely have a few bets once the NFL season kicks off in just over a week.

I have heard this, i feel sorry for you mate.

Guys, we have some updates for you on poker development.

-Unseat and Back to Lobby buttons coded and activated
-LoadingPage implemented
-Sounds improvements
-Some Bugs resolved
-Chat

We have now a Staking Pool, you can join it directly on our Discord Server with your Discord Account. There is a low fee of only 5%

Link to AceD Discord: https://discord.gg/nvpQXVS
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:24:14 PM

I have heard this, i feel sorry for you mate.

Guys, we have some updates for you on poker development.

-Unseat and Back to Lobby buttons coded and activated
-LoadingPage implemented
-Sounds improvements
-Some Bugs resolved
-Chat

We have now a Staking Pool, you can join it directly on our Discord Server with your Discord Account. There is a low fee of only 5%

Link to AceD Discord: https://discord.gg/nvpQXVS

Thank you my friend, I'm slowly getting there as they say time heals everything.

Its good to be back and see all the activity going on in the Discord and all the best being placed. The staking pool is also a good idea for the ones with a small amount of coins and gives them a chance to earn some AceD.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:18:34 PM

Yesterday I saw some massive big wins from a few members in the AceD Discord. Over 68k AceD were won from sports bets which will soon be the new platform that the AceD team will launch. AceD poker is close to launching fully as the team are just ironing out some bugs and then hopefully we'll see it launch and then AceD bets will follow not long after. I can't wait as I can already see that AceD bets is going to be big judging by all the bets being placed in the Discord server.

stfN2128

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:05:56 PM

Betting on discord is really popular within the last days / weeks, i hope we can try the alpha of aced bets soon Smiley i have placed a bet yesterday, unfortunately i lost.. that's life of a gambler Cheesy

Poker development is going really nice the last days, some bugs are fixed. a little bit of server side backend coding is actually needed. i hope we can play soon with real money on acedpoker   Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 10:11:32 PM

Betting on discord is really popular within the last days / weeks, i hope we can try the alpha of aced bets soon Smiley i have placed a bet yesterday, unfortunately i lost.. that's life of a gambler Cheesy

Poker development is going really nice the last days, some bugs are fixed. a little bit of server side backend coding is actually needed. i hope we can play soon with real money on acedpoker   Smiley

I'm yet to place a bet as I'm currently working on building towards another masternode and then I'll try it out with a few bets on the NFL as it just started. I see that there has been over 500k AceD placed on bets in just 1 month which is crazy to think as the platform isn't up and running yet so just think when the betting platform is launched how many new potential bettors will come in. Exciting times ahead for AceD, that's for sure!

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:35:37 PM

Just so everyone knows you can bet on anything that is listed on the Bet365 website. I'm seeing a lot more people in the AceD Discord betting on eSports so if this is a sport you like to bet on then check out AceD betting in their Discord.

stfN2128

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:09:29 AM

More and more people starting to bet on Discord, nice to see. Once acedbets is running, this will take the bets to the moon when everything is automated.

Btw. min. amount of bet has been decreased to 250 AceD per bet.

I have heard there will be a huge giveaway of AceD at the weekend Wink Just make sure to join the server: https://discord.gg/nvpQXVS
stfN2128

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:33:27 AM

Come on guys, join the discord and have some betting fun Wink You can place your bets from nearly every bookie... Every sport, also E-Sports if you want. Some big wins on Counterstrike GO are already paid out Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: