Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can I buy a motherboard mounting panel anywhere?  (Read 875 times)
mike678 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 04:46:09 PM

I'm looking for just a motherboard mounting panel is there anywhere I can buy one? Or do I need to buy a case / find a free case somewhere?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 04:47:33 PM

google motherboard tray
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 05:10:10 PM

You can buy trays but from what i've seen it's cheaper to order and hack up a case from newegg, Also CL is a good place to get a few empty cases on the cheap/free

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
mike678 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 05:12:35 PM

You can buy trays but from what i've seen it's cheaper to order and hack up a case from newegg, Also CL is a good place to get a few empty cases on the cheap/free
Yea I was about to say its cheaper to just go with newegg. I used craigslist in the past to get a free case but those are few and far between.
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 05:17:03 PM

How many do you need? i've been attacheding my boards to plywood and have some extra cases i could cut out and ship you the trays?

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
mike678 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 05:32:18 PM

How many do you need? i've been attacheding my boards to plywood and have some extra cases i could cut out and ship you the trays?
How much would you want for it? I'd need one for sure but I might be expanding soon so if the price is right I might get two.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: