Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11953 times)
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:30:10 AM

Riiight, an undercover agent. That's a good one.
 You aren't scaring anyone with jail threats, nobody is going to jail but you.
 I think it was verified that outstanding missing money is 1-2 BTC. So 800-1600 USD? I'm not sure off the top of my head what the threshold is on petit larceny, but you may want to learn these things if you're looking at becoming a career criminal.
 You also might want to disassociate yourself from other people's businesses for their own protection. If you have other things in your name you will not be the only one at risk.
 You were offered a deal for bitspoker in this thread and you turned it down. You don't give a shit about the players, your greed will get you.
 I doubt you have anyone even interested in your site, and to blame anyone but yourself is a mistake.

You don't know anything about the situation and that is evident by your fucking retarded post. I waited all weekend to move the site to the new buyer and offered a very "reasonable" price according to the buyer. I have yet to hear from him, for whatever reason. Cyrus also told me today on Skype that he had a buyer, and questioned my judgement in rushing to sell. Well, now he knows why, because I'm sick of seeing your retarded posts you little needy bitch. To answer your question, what's missing from you is no where near that much I'm fairly certain the criminal justice system will spit in your face while they solve real crimes, apprehending people like you for public exposure and other weird things.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:44:02 AM

So is this over "my brother" simply smoking some weed? You are going to have to prove what country, and actually now, what state that happened in to be sure that activity was indeed illegal. Your so new dude.

Plus...

Your such the undercover narc for illegal poker websites, while stealing their money too?
Who were you trying to bust? Cyrus? I think poker sites are legal in Romania (not sure) but pretty sure they are.
You keep proving your lies just by talking because you don't even think them through before you utter the words.

Can you tell me more about putting my fake brother in jail for smoking the fake pot? Because since you are a detective, you would have already known I don't have a real brother.

Do you believe everything in a troll box? I think you should report everything you've seen typed in troll boxes and see how the police react to that. On that note, maybe you should stop talking to strangers on the internet.

They're not legal there, no. Also, a lobby chat is not a troll box anymore than AIM is, or this forum for that matter.

Also, if p1920 were really serious, he could add me on Skype and give me a back up offer if the current deals don't go happen.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:08:32 AM

Did Cyrus help you write that post? I noticed he's "invisible" on Skype.

Lol, you're using the law in your favor to collaborate and scam me. That's what I see here. Again, poker sites are not legal in Romania and if that doesn't matter then why does it matter if they're not legal in Tx.

Smells like a lot of collaboration behind MY back and now the it's looking more and more obvious that my initial contact was to get some truth in there while the opportunity still presented itself. But alas, you're a scammer. No wonder you want the thread locked now that you have your falsehoods ingrained in peoples minds.

I have this suspicion that the buyer I had has been approached by Cyrus and something or another was said or done to fuck up the deal? Why didn't Cyrus log on all of Saturday and is invisible now? What if he owns bitspokerscam.com and he's communicating with all of you to try to extort money from me?

See I have no evidence to support the theory that you are nice at all, but really someone trying to stir the situation in Cyrus favor. I know for a fact that he is a shady person who is willing to screw others to get ahead in life. That's why this thread exists in the first place.

And can you tell me what "joob" means? I hope it's not a racial slur, those are illegal.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:20:08 AM

z3Moons,  I am truly sorry you don't have a brother.

deadgiveaway, In the US there are no laws against people playing online poker except for Washington State.  I don't know about Utah, I believe anything and everything is illegal there. Roll Eyes

Dear BitsPoker, Since there is not much btc owed to the players it should not be difficult to give them THEIR btc.  Then I imagine it would  be easier to sell the site for a myriad of reasons.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:21:51 AM

Did Cyrus help you write that post? I noticed he's "invisible" on Skype.

Lol, you're using the law in your favor to collaborate and scam me. That's what I see here. Again, poker sites are not legal in Romania and if that doesn't matter then why does it matter if they're not legal in Tx.

Smells like a lot of collaboration behind MY back and now the it's looking more and more obvious that my initial contact was to get some truth in there while the opportunity still presented itself. But alas, you're a scammer. No wonder you want the thread locked now that you have your falsehoods ingrained in peoples minds.

I have this suspicion that the buyer I had has been approached by Cyrus and something or another was said or done to fuck up the deal?

Why didn't he log on all of Saturday and is invisible now? What if he owns bitspokerscam.com and he's communicating with all of you to try to extort money from me?

See I have no evidence to support the theory that you are nice at all, but really someone trying to stir the situation in Cyrus favor. I know for a fact that he is a shady person who is willing to screw others to get ahead in life.

-Joob means Jewish Boob. Call the cops.

I feel like I'm discussing this with someone with severe psychiatric issues....and your paranoia is acting up again.
Everything you just said makes no sense.

I'm not debating this with you anymore. Maybe someone else will.

I don't want a debate. That's not why I put my time and money into BitsPoker. Now you see why I wanted to remain anonymous, because of jealous haters like you who want to take something from me just because you can. Therein lies the reason why I went for a 50/50 partnership. Figured the technical skills + the passion mixed in with BTC and efforts from my part would be a good start for the site. Profitability cannot happen if the site is not working however. Thus is the theme since the get-go. Delays and more delays. Wish I knew that, I would've keep my Bitcoins and not bothered with jealous haters like you.

deadgiveaway, In the US there are no laws against people playing online poker except for Washington State.  I don't know about Utah, I believe anything and everything is illegal there. Roll Eyes

Dear BitsPoker, Since there is not much btc owed to the players it should not be difficult to give them THEIR btc.  Then I imagine it would  be easier to sell the site for a myriad of reasons.

I've given ALL, yes ALL of my money to honor withdraws. No, I don't own a money printing machine. I work hard for everything in life. Nothing comes easy to me, and this thread is a good life lesson why life is so hard. Pay closer attention as you read this thread and you'll watch how this mob works to defraud me.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:32:45 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 06:03:08 AM by deadgiveaway

Don't be sorry, maybe you misunderstood. I have friends I refer to as brother, but they are not related to me. The point was dead has no idea what hes talking about...as he's trying to send people to jail for smoking occasional weed when he has no clue where they are from or if it's even illegal. lol

and +1 to everything else that you added in. =)

dead, let's be clear, you have absolutely nothing to be jealous of. Don't flatter yourself when I was feeling sorry for you as you were boldly lying to me. your busted. just deal with it.

so many lies we have uncovered I can't even count. And you don't work hard. You don't even have a job or income.

Now you know why the Auction thread is locked, btw. I know you'd spoil it with this endless bullshit and attacks on someone you never met and hopefully never will. This site could have been sold and on to a new owner a long time ago.

and correction: I have a job, every form of life has a job. It's written into biology and is a provable fact. However, I may not have a job title. My income is water and the air. The rest is bullshit and you and your crooks are the reason why.

But if you are going to sob story now.....you still have the choice to do the right thing and pay people back what you took while running that website. Choose to change the situation with something positive, or choose to forever been dubbed a thief and liar.  your choice, not ours.

I took nothing, I only gave. Learn to read the blockchain or find someone who can and that will prove it.

Again, when I first made a deal with Cyrus, there was ALREADY 2+ BTC MISSING FROM THE SITE. I WAS NOT MADE AWARE OF THIS. I WAS SCAMMED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. Ah, but it's easier to place the blame on me huh? I'm the one who put his money where his mouth was.

Cyrus said he'd do another withdraw for someone. Hey, what the fuck? I don't see it.
nioc
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:20:20 AM

I asked Bitcoin Reviewer why they rated BitsPoker so high especially giving them 4 out of 5 for financial security considering I couldn't withdraw and I had gotten no response from support.  They rated them that way partly because Cyrus was admin.  Well now we know he wasn't.  They said they would contact bitspoker.  Having not heard back I inquired again.  Bitcoin Reviewer was under the impression that all was OK because they received a reply to their inquiry on Jan 12 which said  "It's been taken care of." 

That message came from the BitsPoker account here and seems to be the work of deadgiveaway.

nioc
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:23:52 AM

Cyrus,

They say the third time is a charm.  You said you would pay one more player.  I twice asked to be considered for payment.  Both times I was ignored.  I am asking you a third time.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:41:01 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 09:01:04 AM by deadgiveaway

I asked Bitcoin Reviewer why they rated BitsPoker so high especially giving them 4 out of 5 for financial security considering I couldn't withdraw and I had gotten no response from support.  They rated them that way partly because Cyrus was admin.  Well now we know he wasn't.  They said they would contact bitspoker.  Having not heard back I inquired again.  Bitcoin Reviewer was under the impression that all was OK because they received a reply to their inquiry on Jan 12 which said  "It's been taken care of."  

That message came from the BitsPoker account here and seems to be the work of deadgiveaway.

"the work of deadgiveaway"

dude read the thread it's all out there that I was robbed and all my good intentions spat upon by everyone who want to hone in on blame rather than reality. I'll show you my reply to b!z:

"We're in the process of selling the website right now. I think last response I meant to say it is being taken care of. Sorry lots of stuff happening right now, however I don't think it should effect the review as we have turned off deposits during this transition. Buyer fell through today, we're in talks with others. Lots of trolls giving us a hard time but BitsPoker deserves a fair chance with a new owner. It will be a perfectly good site in the right hands."

I have no idea who the next owner will be, but I'm looking out for them and the players, as always. Even though many have been a bunch of real ungrateful hardheaded pricks.

Good look getting your withdraw from Cyrus, he's not a man of his word from what I've seen.

I have you on the withdraw list and I'm eager to find a buyer so we can process these withdraws and get the site into a new owners hands.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:23:00 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 09:34:15 AM by deadgiveaway

I asked Bitcoin Reviewer why they rated BitsPoker so high especially giving them 4 out of 5 for financial security considering I couldn't withdraw and I had gotten no response from support.  They rated them that way partly because Cyrus was admin.  Well now we know he wasn't.  They said they would contact bitspoker.  Having not heard back I inquired again.  Bitcoin Reviewer was under the impression that all was OK because they received a reply to their inquiry on Jan 12 which said  "It's been taken care of."  

dude read the thread it's all out there that I was robbed and all my good intentions spat upon by everyone who want to hone in on blame rather than reality. I'll show you my reply to b!z:

"We're in the process of selling the website right now. I think last response I meant to say it is being taken care of. Sorry lots of stuff happening right now, however I don't think it should effect the review as we have turned off deposits during this transition. Buyer fell through today, we're in talks with others. Lots of trolls giving us a hard time but BitsPoker deserves a fair chance with a new owner. It will be a perfectly good site in the right hands."

I have no idea who the next owner will be, but I'm looking out for them and the players, as always. Even though many have been a bunch of real ungrateful hardheaded pricks.

Good look getting your withdraw from Cyrus, he's not a man of his word from what I've seen.

I have you on the withdraw list and I'm eager to find a buyer so we can process these withdraws and get the site into a new owners hands.

Still lying? Wtf dude seriously? You are not a victim here. And everything that I still have logged from our aol chat turned out to be a lie. I don't think anyone is confused about that but you still try to implant these little seeds hoping people will forget. It's pathetic. Seriously? Buyer fell through today because it NEVER EXISTED. If someone wanted to buy your site, or if you wanted to sell it, it would have been done already. You need to get out of your own way here.....and I'm not saying cyrus is all innocent here or completely legit, I have no clue - but I do know he could back up more of his story than you ever could yours, especially when you've been blatantly caught in so many lies I cant even count them on my hand.

Also, anyone would be stupid to play there without verifying the sale or who this new management is. After all of this, even a "buyer" would know that and would have already made himself noted here. Chances are you won't even have an internet connection next week if we are lucky. Try again.

Hi again.

Four things fucked up our site, in order of importance:

1. Lack of Bitcoins. (that's why I brought those bitches!) Players like their poker room to be able to manage money. If players can't withdraw, that will definitely be the #1 contributor to a fucked poker room.

2. Lack of Guaranteeds. (that's why I brought those bitches!) Players like overlays and scheduled action.

3. Lack of Freerolls. (that's why I brought those bitches!) New players like to use them to test out the software.

4. Lack of good communication. Players like someone who is great at communicating because there are a lot of delusional people in the business world, and clear communication is a great way to protect your ship from sinking. Example: "Hey sailor, you FUCKER. Get your shit together or I'll throw you off board" = Bad communication, but it is better than NO communication.
randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:25:48 AM

We've received a 2BTC bid.

I'm bidding 2.1BTC
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:28:03 AM

We've received a 2BTC bid.

I'm bidding 2.1BTC

Thanks for your bid, I'll update the auction thread. However I think you're way out of your league. We're getting much higher offers, just haven't been able to close the deal for some reason. I have long suspected Cyrus practices voodoo to give bad luck to anything I try to do.
nioc
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:40:34 AM

I have read the entire thread.  You think you meant to say?HuhHuhHuh?  People are not mind readers and instead go by what you actually say.

And as far laying blame on others for derailing the sale because of their accusations, it is your responses that mean more. Please consider this going forward.  

There is another site that I won't play on. not because of the accusations of some of the players but because of the responses of the admin.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:09:46 AM

I have read the entire thread.  You think you meant to say?HuhHuhHuh?  People are not mind readers and instead go by what you actually say.

And as far laying blame on others for derailing the sale because of their accusations, it is your responses that mean more. Please consider this going forward.  

There is another site that I won't play on. not because of the accusations of some of the players but because of the responses of the admin.

Yea I saw it. Betcoin.

I don't think people realize HOW you respond is directly related to what you have to say. Humans can be very convicted by what they know, but not so much aware of how to deal with the things they know. That's where LEARNING comes in. I have learned a lot! Going forward, I will have more pleasant things to say to people, because I'm smarter, not because I've learned how to be nice. That's not something you learn. You're nice because you're at peace with yourself, not because you have learned how to be. LOL

Here is what I have learned: Romanians are shady. Stay away!
mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:35:45 PM

Getting a new owner won't be hard. We have many respectable offers and interest from many buyers who are serious. A lot of these buyers are big holders of Bitcoin and are very active in the community and don't have much time on their hands. There's no need to rush this process.

ROFL Cheesy 
8fold

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

Dear deadgiveaway,

First of all, I am sorry to hear this is the only thing you have learned and nothing from your actions. Life tends to put us in situations where we get to repeat mistakes until we learn from them. We all make mistakes, but some of us learn faster.

Second, please be aware that most people reading this local board, myself included, are Romanians.

I would like you to realize that such a strong statement as yours may hurt a lot of people who actually care about living in a fair world, about living among people that treat each other based on personal traits and personal actions, and not based on the faults of their nation, their ethnicity, their gender, their religious beliefs, their political views, and so on...

Unfortunately, statements such as yours are fairly common, regardless of who is the "prosecutor" and whom it "prosecutes" ... and such statements have been the root of a great deal of suffering throughout the history of mankind, to this day. You provide just one of the examples, sadly.

I am writing this not only for you, but for every one who reads these words. I kindly ask you not to fall victims to prejudices such as these and not jump to conclusions or take anyone's word for granted (not even mine) before judging for yourself. By acting this way, we would do ourselves and the world a great favor indeed.

Unless we start to look at each other individually and without prejudice, unless we manage to make the effort and try to look beyond what is superficial, we, as global neighbours, will continue to lie in this dormant state of consciousness and suffering will go on ... And we will all suffer: the ones who are prosecuted, and the prosecutors as well. Because everything comes back around.

I wish you all the best!

Bitrated user: 8fold.
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:07:16 PM

Good post 8fold. I think maybe what we're learning here is some people are shady. Americans can be shady, sometimes moreso than anyone else on the planet.
  In truth I kind of wish this thread would have been started in a more appropriate area, but it ended up here because of the original thread it was posted in as a warning to people who might invest money with anyone connected to Bitspoker.

There seems to be a pattern here of looking to blame someone else. Now you are back to pointing a finger at Cyrus. I personally don't believe there is any "big bitcoin player" interested in this site. It's a train wreck, and it's reputation gets worse by the day.
 Dead just to set your mind at ease I worked in a casino where I live, that should answer your question on legality. As far as public exposure I haven't divulged any personal information. I have however collected quite a bit through legal means. Anonymity is an illusion, and there are people much more vindictive than me who seem to not like what has been done here. The bispokerscam.com site implicates both of you as a part of this whole mess.
 Once again nobody knows the truth but you and Cyrus, so it will be difficult for you to get anyone to believe anything you say here.
 I think we are now at the part where you go on a name calling tirade, and say nothing to better the situation aaaaand go.....

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
nioc
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:18:03 PM

Yea I saw it. Betcoin.

I guess you didn't.  I remember most of the reactions from a different forum. 
Betcoin spins things in a overly positive light but that is their job.  I never saw disrespect.
nioc
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

Dear deadgiveaway,

First of all, I am sorry to hear this is the only thing you have learned and nothing from your actions. Life tends to put us in situations where we get to repeat mistakes until we learn from them. We all make mistakes, but some of us learn faster.

Second, please be aware that most people reading this local board, myself included, are Romanians.

I would like you to realize that such a strong statement as yours may hurt a lot of people who actually care about living in a fair world, about living among people that treat each other based on personal traits and personal actions, and not based on the faults of their nation, their ethnicity, their gender, their religious beliefs, their political views, and so on...

Unfortunately, statements such as yours are fairly common, regardless of who is the "prosecutor" and whom it "prosecutes" ... and such statements have been the root of a great deal of suffering throughout the history of mankind, to this day. You provide just one of the examples, sadly.

I am writing this not only for you, but for every one who reads these words. I kindly ask you not to fall victims to prejudices such as these and not jump to conclusions or take anyone's word for granted (not even mine) before judging for yourself. By acting this way, we would do ourselves and the world a great favor indeed.

Unless we start to look at each other individually and without prejudice, unless we manage to make the effort and try to look beyond what is superficial, we, as global neighbours, will continue to lie in this dormant state of consciousness and suffering will go on ... And we will all suffer: the ones who are prosecuted, and the prosecutors as well. Because everything comes back around.

I wish you all the best!

Thank you so much for this post.  Even more appropriate that it is Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2952

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:18:04 PM

nioc, please contact me and I'll refund you tomorrow. And sorry that it took so long to get to your post. However this will be the last refund I will do personally, from my own pocket.

And of course, +1 to 8fold!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: