Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11959 times)
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:27:15 PM

[Reply to z3Moons after this post]

However, I acted impulsively as I said, and thought not to make a big deal about because I figured you were passionate about the site and would bring back some of the BTC after seeing what a little bit of dedicated management can do.
So you planned this from the start. Me spending money in BitsPoker after you bought it. NICE!

No sir, I planned for you to care about the site and give all you can to make it succeed and figured MONEY TALKS and proves I'm serious about this. You didn't respect that at all obviously. Just a pay day for you.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:30:31 PM

[Reply to z3Moons after this post]

Also, I expected to have enough to cover freerolls as they only costed .06 per day and at the time, I calculated I'd have 10 BTC at least to sustain the site before it reaches profitability.
Why didn't you stop the freerolls then? I asked you on a number of occasions if you're sure there's enough to sustain them.

Freerolls were extremely essential to building the userbase and that was my goal especially at a critical time in the sites history, it being new, untrusted, unestablished. Yet I did remove them when it was clear we were not finding any solution to a problem that was quickly confronting us.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:36:36 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 11:48:01 PM by Cyrus

dead already posted blockchains.
He posted one blockchain tx, the one where he sent me the funds.
I posted one too. But as always, you only take his side.

cyrus you have not validated pretty much ANYTHING.
What do I have to validate? I said I sold it, he admitted it. End of story.

I still think dead prob got screwed over im just sick of this whole bs crap you both are pulling.
Keep taking his side, not interested.

But I do have a 3 day long convo with dead, full of claims, IP addresses, Chip counts, Withdraws, Deposits, locations, etc and full details.
THought you would be interested in that.
Would have been nice to say from the begining what you're involvement with deadgiveaway is. Not just listening his side of the story and then storming here and accusing me.
Those are easy to present. He just logged into the poker software and started pasting stuff. I can do that too. Anybody that logs in the poker server can do that too.

My only goal is and always has been to get the users on bitspoker amended fairly and I'm not the bad guy.
And I want the same thing. Took money out of my pocket for that, even refunded you personally. Why didn't deadgiveaway do that?
Does that make me the bad guy here?

But I can validate EVERYTHING i have said, as for BOTH OF YOU dead can only verify half, and Cryus barely anything. It speaks for it self.
There's nothing I need to validate. We had a deal, he didn't stick to it. Do you really want me to go over this again? The guy even came in here and aknowledged it.

You both are a hot mess.
I'm perfectly calm and not a mess at all. Have given rational replies all along.

Dead is mentally and emotionally unstable,
I feel sorry for him, honestly.

and cyrus just seems to deflect and blow steam.
I deflect as I am not the one to be questioned here. Yet you started googling and threatening and all that stuff. Seems like he somehow blinded you in those 3 days you talked and pretty much convinced you that I am evil.
From all your searches, do I come off as a scammer? A guy that does something for his local bitcoin community, putting his name on the interwebs, involved in various projects and having lots of succesful trades with members of this community.
Does that look shady? Now, if this was a multi-million dollar business and I'd be the one holding the money, sure... every right to be suspicious. But this isn't the case.
Just that I sold to a shady guy with no funds unfortunately. And I really am sorry that things didn't turn out better. I hope there is still chance for it though.

Awesome.
Yeah, awesome.

notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:38:50 PM

Did the player account "deadgiveaway" ever make a withdraw?
 I seem to recall people joking about how many chips that account had. I also know that that account gave new players chips to promote play, which is understandable. Was there ever a withdraw on that account? Or was it just chips on site?

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:49:40 PM

I seem to recall people joking about how many chips that account had. I also know that that account gave new players chips to promote play, which is understandable. Was there ever a withdraw on that account? Or was it just chips on site?

Glad you asked, there has been a fuck ton of deposits from my player account, I probably LOST chips over all while playing an occasional ring game. Wasn't trying to win, was just playing to get a feel of the site. I wanted to know if it felt comfortable to play on and if there needed to be any changes that we can feasibly make. Plus, I enjoy the game.

I always accounted for chips fairly. No shady business, no cheating. The logs that would really prove anything unfortunately do not exist in entirety. Lately I had taken the initiative to increase the time that logs are stored, as I considered the 60 day time period it was originally set at to be too short.

No, I did not withdraw anything unless it was for testing withdraw/deposit functionality.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:51:48 PM

LIKE I SAID, this is all smelling like a game to me now, and I'm starting to get curious if it was some ping pong game you BOTH were playing together the whole time to get me to give you bitcoins because deadgiveaway was presssssed hard for mine.

?

What a statement to make, when did I ever say I wanted yours? If you were interested in investing, as you said you were, that's YOUR words.

Not my fault if I trolled you, I do that to clowns and I don't really think anyone would blame me for it unless they are disturbed.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:55:37 PM

I think if i look through MY chat log i can find something were dead said he noticed in my convo WITH ANOTHER PLAYER THAT DID NOT INCLUDE HIM how much bitcoin i bought under 100 bucks - then dead proceeded to convince me he was the good guy and cyrus wanted to rob me via skype.

Yes, I won't deny I have a suspicion that Cyrus lusts after your BTC and is trying to kick me out and work with you. Fuck it, if that's what he wants, I don't really gives a rats ass. Personally, I wouldn't make any future deal with you or Cyrus after knowing your characters. Why don't you two work together? I'm the loser here, all the blame has been put on me, I've taken all the hits for the team. Now fuck off.
randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:56:33 PM

i still have questions that have no answers:

most important one - who's going to reimburse players who have deposited and have chips remaining? it's my belief that all of them must receive the remaining amounts bar transaction fees.

also, remember that reddit post that imtar-alkaline-urcall was forcing, was it really true? after reading some of deadgiveaway's comments here and on grindabit, it does seem possible that he could try something like that.

i am wondering, how can domain name be transferred if deadgiveaway wants to remain anonymous?

and finally, can the auction for bitspoker be made in public? i want to participate, but i want it to be fair and i am sorry, i don't trust the current admin Sad
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

I'm just still suspicious of the whole thing due to the fact there are no records of any of this stuff.
 Also paying 12BTC to buy a site, and then agreeing to continue to give 50% of profits to the person you bought it from is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
 I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason we haven't seen the correspondence or agreements made is because there are incriminating things in the communications.
 It has become obvious that players have been shafted completely with no hope of getting their funds.
 Just like when this thread started I have no faith in anyone connected to Bitspoker in any way, and anyone who asks me about parties involved, or bitcoin poker in general will be directed to this thread.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:59:50 PM

and cryus, clearly im not siding with anyone but the users right now. both you and dead can go kick rocks.
Clearly you were, or still are, don't care. It would be clear for anybody that has read your novel-length replies from the previous pages.

and dead, stop saying you cared about the site, anyone who played there knows you were playing on deadgiveaway trolling people being rude, how does a person who cares about that site do that to it's users?
I can print screen some numbers from github that show how much I contributed on the website in December alone, yet he was saying I've done nothing.

LIKE I SAID, this is all smelling like a game to me now, and I'm starting to get curious if it was some ping pong game you BOTH were playing together the whole time to get me to give you bitcoins because deadgiveaway was presssssed hard for mine.
I know nothing of this. Not interested in anybody's btc.

I think if i look through MY chat log i can find something were dead said he noticed in my convo WITH ANOTHER PLAYER THAT DID NOT INCLUDE HIM how much bitcoin i bought under 100 bucks - then dead proceeded to convince me he was the good guy and cyrus wanted to rob me via skype.
Again this is something I don't know of and can't give an opinion, but would be nice to receive an apology for all the accusations and threaths.
I only talked with you very rarely and only in the BitsPoker lobby. I did however suggest to deadgiveaway to find some interested players to help us with support and forums. Who he talked to in private, I don't know.

so are either of you going to get to the point and provide solutions about the users lost bitcoins? or are we just going to continue this childish bs argument. its dumb. Players lost money. focus on that. hellllooo?
I would gladly end this argument here and now. Made my point a bunch of times, about my involvement and implication.
Now, if deadgiveaway's tantrum is over, maybe, just maybe, we could invest this energy towards something good and all try to find the silver lining.
But stop throwing rocks at me, I am just trying to help.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:04:29 AM

z3Moons, I thought you were smarter than this. I mean, by reading this log I think you insta-believed I'm the bad guy and thought he's innocent. Then all battle-cannons directed towards Cyrus.
But thanks for posting this. I guess deadgiveaway was indeed working behind my back(as I mentioned in on another page).

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:06:35 AM

Me too.

Can we get the full contracts of Cyrus selling away the site's administration, along with Tx Ids of payments for such a transfer?
There is no advantage keeping this secret, now, for any party involved.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:10:39 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 01:48:16 AM by Cyrus

Me too.

Can we get the full contracts of Cyrus selling away the site's administration, along with Tx Ids of payments for such a transfer?
There is no advantage keeping this secret, now, for any party involved.

deadgiveaway did post a tx id, I'll check to see if that's the one. I'm on a small laptop right now.
Also, he has my authorization to disclose the terms of our arrangement.

LE: I checked it and it is indeed the right tx:

If this proves anything to the players, my blockchain transaction ID of the BTC sent to get 50% of the sites profits and manage it: https://blockchain.info/tx/c1800d65812fe80e43711ec662812e4606d476cc18150dc420db53b22dde64ec

I never asked for the domain or anything like that because I didn't want to own it, and yes, I prefer to be anonymous due to living in an anti-business country with the worlds highest incarceration rate. It just makes me a little paranoid and I don't want to live in fear.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:19:47 AM

No hard feelings, apologies accepted. Sorry if I was rude or anything as well. But do put yourself in my shoes for a bit.
Now, I'm in many places to be found. He could have given you my Skype ID, I'm most of the time there. But you might ask youself why didn't he give it to you?
Because he sure wasn't telling me that he was talking to people(you, or maybe others) behind my back. Connect the dots.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:34:45 AM

and dead, stop saying you cared about the site, anyone who played there knows you were playing on deadgiveaway trolling people being rude, how does a person who cares about that site do that to it's users?
I can print screen some numbers from github that show how much I contributed on the website in December alone, yet he was saying I've done nothing.

I did not say you did nothing. I was very grateful for whatever you did, when you did it. However, I got the wrong impression about your commitment to the sites success and about you as a person. Just being honest. I realized my misjudgement pretty soon after I sent the BTC. Perhaps we simply had entirely different philosophies for what needed to be done and how it needed to be done. I did not technical work, so I'm not talking about that. Do you recall me saying there should be one "head" or a better term now that I think of it, is "director"? Like a captain of a ship, steering it might look easy compared to the technical aspects that you see other people doing at the bottom, but it's the most important and so that is why I said we needed to have one head directing the path of this ship or it's going to fail unless we are supported by pure luck, which would be a gamble and stupid. You do it right or you don't do it at all. I wish I had the judgement to realize this wasn't a good setup, and asked for my BTC back immediately, rather than continuing along until the moment of realizing what I realize after spending 2.5 months doing this.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:40:02 AM

z3Moons, I thought you were smarter than this. I mean, by reading this log I think you insta-believed I'm the bad guy and thought he's innocent. Then all battle-cannons directed towards Cyrus.
But thanks for posting this. I guess deadgiveaway was indeed working behind my back(as I mentioned in on another page).

Not really. Isn't it my BTC that are gone from this, and me holding the bag and the blame emanating from you? Which is now being exposed.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:41:56 AM

No hard feelings, apologies accepted. Sorry if I was rude or anything as well. But do put yourself in my shoes for a bit.
Now, I'm in many places to be found. He could have given you my Skype ID, I'm most of the time there. But you might ask youself why didn't he give it to you?
Because he sure wasn't telling me that he was talking to people(you, or maybe others) behind my back. Connect the dots.

You should spend less time trying to connect dots and more trying to win in life. I did give her your Skype ID, reluctantly out of respect for you, among other things that she begged for.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:44:08 AM

I did not say you did nothing. I was very grateful for whatever you did, when you did it. However, I got the wrong impression about your commitment to the sites success and about you as a person. Just being honest. I realized my misjudgement pretty soon after I sent the BTC. Perhaps we simply had entirely different philosophies for what needed to be done and how it needed to be done. I did not technical work, so I'm not talking about that. Do you recall me saying there should be one "head" or a better term now that I think of it, is "director"? Like a captain of a ship, steering it might look easy compared to the technical aspects that you see other people doing at the bottom, but it's the most important and so that is why I said we needed to have one head directing the path of this ship or it's going to fail unless we are supported by pure luck, which would be a gamble and stupid. You do it right or you don't do it at all. I wish I had the judgement to realize this wasn't a good setup, and asked for my BTC back immediately, rather than continuing along until the moment of realizing what I realize after spending 2.5 months doing this.

Nothing personal with you. Not even going to comment on all the things you said to z3Moons in private. You dissapointed me.
But you are somewhat contradicting yourself about how involved I was. We went every direction you desired. You were in charge of table/tournament structure, whom to contact, etc. I did share my opinion on most occasions, especially when you asked. But most of my work was as you put it 'at the bottom', and I was happy to do it.

Not really. Isn't it my BTC that are gone from this, and me holding the bag and the blame emanating from you? Which is now being exposed.
Aren't mine, or other player's too? Hasn't this escalated from the fact that z3Moons was under the impression I was running the whole thing and that I was a shady, ghostly, never to be found person?
Just trying to set things right.

You should spend less time trying to connect dots and more trying to win in life. I did give her your Skype ID, reluctantly out of respect for you, among other things that she begged for.
Sorry but you should have told me you were telling someone that I can't be reached on Skype, when I can.

randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:44:23 AM

Faisal Alsarraf, answer straight, are you going to pay depositors off before the auction of the site? are you going to make auction fair and public?
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:47:54 AM

Faisal Alsarraf, answer straight, are you going to pay depositors off before the auction of the site? are you going to make auction fair and public?

Well thank you for disrespecting my desire to be anonymous, after you had cheated the withdraw limit on the site daily, and I never bothered you about it.

Either way, I've been needing to address the topic of the auction. Since I'm declaring that I'm not going to be involved in the site any longer, I will hand over the BitsPoker Bitcointalk account and all other accounts (which simply means Cyrus can login and change the password), and as he is a mod I would request he facilitate in deleting the Auction thread altogether so we can put that aside and you can stop annoying me with that question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: