Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Task payment  (Read 196 times)
darefreads (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:00:06 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 03:14:30 AM by darefreads

Hi guys! I just want to know what to do when a bounty manager didn't pay us. The campaign that my friend participated in bounty campaign last year was totally finish last December and waited their payment until now but they don't received any payment for them and my another friend just earned an amount that are not exactly in their allocation they give like 44k rewards allocation but what they just received was only 10k rewards.

Should they ask for little help from other people or just leave it  alone? Thanks!
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

I suggest to give negative trust to those scammers
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

NO don't just leave without paying you, you can report these bounty manager in Scam Accusation thread. I think DT will red paint their account to avoid unnecessary action of leaving without payment.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

Hi guys! I just want to know what to do when a bounty manager didn't pay us. The campaign that my friend participated in bounty campaign last year was totally finish last December and waited their payment until now but they don't received any payment for them and my another friend just earned an amount that are not exactly in their allocation they give like 44k rewards allocation but what they just received was only 10k rewards.

Should they ask for little help from other people or just leave it  alone? Thanks!
Give negative feedback to the manager that manage this campaign, is this campaign of envion? We cannot do anything if the ICO dont want to pay us this problem can be solve only by the team of that ICO. The only thing we can do is to give other inverstors a warning to what they do to us.
darefreads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

I suggest to give negative trust to those scammers

Thanks for the suggestion I hope that's the great idea to stop those scammer in the future. That they can do it again in other people who will participate their campaigns.
darefreads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

Hi guys! I just want to know what to do when a bounty manager didn't pay us. The campaign that my friend participated in bounty campaign last year was totally finish last December and waited their payment until now but I they don't received any payment for them and my another friend just earned an amount that are not exactly in their allocation they give like 44k rewards allocation but what they just received was only 10k rewards.

Should they ask for little help from other people or just leave it  alone? Thanks!
Bounty manager's not responsible for your payment, dev team of the project are. Of course there're some bad bounty team, Krypital for example. They cheat on their own campaign and participants.
Your right! But how can I judge the team of the campaign if they say that they are not responsible of distributing the rewards of the participants if they give it to the bounty manager. I don't want to judge also bounty manager and team of the campaign but if they blaming each other how can I response to it?
darefreads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

NO don't just leave without paying you, you can report these bounty manager in Scam Accusation thread. I think DT will red paint their account to avoid unnecessary action of leaving without payment.

Thanks for your advise I think I couldn't do that right now I don't have an Idea what will happened next if I do that thread to report them. I hope that this coming weeks they can give our questions an answer in their telegram.
darefreads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

Give negative feedback to the manager that manage this campaign, is this campaign of envion? We cannot do anything if the ICO dont want to pay us this problem can be solve only by the team of that ICO. The only thing we can do is to give other inverstors a warning to what they do to us.
Thank you for your response to that campaign. I mean it is not the campaign of ENVION. I hope that the campaign that my friends participated before can make a great response about what happened to the distribution of the rewards that the participants like us can give what we work for them.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

Communication is the key for you to ensure that your friend will receive his/her bounty. Well,  I see that most of you says to leave a negative feedback on the manager, have you even ask before judging the team? At some point, one of the reason why there was no payment or incorrect payment that is because of the ico team not the bounty manager. As long as you see on the spreadsheet that you have the correct tokens there should be no issue about it otherwise the bounty manager is not responsible enough. That's why in my end I always join reputable managers such as @deadly, @needmoney etc.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:08:08 AM

You should try to contact the bounty manager, or the ICO team to tell them about this problem. If nothing is being resolved you can post the name of the campaign on the forum, so that people know which ICO is not a serious project so that they won't buy any of this coins from the market. In my opinion, a serious project will always pay the bounties.

Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

very annoying when your work is not paid properly, their development team is not fair to you, I think you can only give negative trust to the manager of ICO Managers, the development team sometimes pretend not to know about this, they feel immune to the law .
darefreads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

Communication is the key for you to ensure that your friend will receive his/her bounty. Well,  I see that most of you says to leave a negative feedback on the manager, have you even ask before judging the team? At some point, one of the reason why there was no payment or incorrect payment that is because of the ico team not the bounty manager. As long as you see on the spreadsheet that you have the correct tokens there should be no issue about it otherwise the bounty manager is not responsible enough. That's why in my end I always join reputable managers such as @deadly, @needmoney etc.
Yeah Communication is the key that's why I keep calm in asking in a really good question that I can't get them offended and waiting for their official date of their distribution but seems it took almost 5 months to distribute and then my friends didn't get his reward and my other friend she just not received the exact total amount that the allocation has given to her work. And I don't want to judge them both and give them a negative feedback.
Marksmanio

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

That's also happened to me but not like that actually. In one project they says they will give bounty hunters total 1% of the full allocation of  token supply. Then after campaign complete they give only 1% of the total sold token. that's a bullshit . and the project was 3 months long and after complete the project 3 months running still not paying.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

You can't trust all of the bounty managers, it depends on how they calculate the stakes. But if supposedly the token should be the exact number then they gave less there is something wrong with the manager.

darefreads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

You should try to contact the bounty manager, or the ICO team to tell them about this problem. If nothing is being resolved you can post the name of the campaign on the forum, so that people know which ICO is not a serious project so that they won't buy any of this coins from the market. In my opinion, a serious project will always pay the bounties.

Thanks for the replay, but it seems they answer both blaming each other, the same like I'm not responsible for that work I give it to manager last month and other say's his not the bounty manager anymore. So how can we track are payment for our work.
darefreads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

very annoying when your work is not paid properly, their development team is not fair to you, I think you can only give negative trust to the manager of ICO Managers, the development team sometimes pretend not to know about this, they feel immune to the law .
Yeah it is really annoying when you work so hard for them but they just see you as a small part of them. That they can leave you alone even you ask in a really good way of where is my reward. Then replay to you of nothing.
darefreads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

That's also happened to me but not like that actually. In one project they says they will give bounty hunters total 1% of the full allocation of  token supply. Then after campaign complete they give only 1% of the total sold token. that's a bullshit . and the project was 3 months long and after complete the project 3 months running still not paying.
I agree with you! Wearing their signature almost like that months then they will not pay you a better amount of rewards. I think in my mind that maybe I participate the campaign that have a 1 month long period. To be fair.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

they should contact the bounty manager, because he is resposible to explain that kind of matter. let him tell every participants to understand why the allocation for bounty is 10k rewards instead of 44k. all things is explainable, dont leave it, you must find the answers.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

Only by the power of community, you can help your friends get paid for what the did. You need to start a tread about violation of payment, find other people who were scammed. Start hyip in their telegram group.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

But there are news about this? or when they plan to pay the participants?  Just complain to the manager because sometimes the project are not successful that's why they want to campaign it again or maybe the money will back to the investor.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: