Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:35:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye -I’m sorry- Kanye West Is Suing Dogecoin, Amazon, And Coinye Exchanges  (Read 2295 times)
Kenshin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:35:15 PM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/199664565/Kanye-West-v-0DayCoins-and-Amazon-Coinye-Lawsuit

Man is this guy pissed or what. He is suing everybody.
jacquette

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:50:15 PM

hmmm.. i wonder why. other celebrities would have done the same exact thing..... except Jack Black. i don't think he wouldn't give a shit..

USDe @ reddit Click Here

Jerfer

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:51:57 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/14/kanye-west-sues-coinye-west-currency-lawsuit/

Cheesy

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:52:49 PM

Jack Black is cool, that is why he don't give a shit. But Kanye West should be proud to have a coin dedicated to him. But he is so uncool that he has to sue the whole world.  Roll Eyes
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:54:30 PM

This is really funny, especially the part about how he can't find anyone to sue so he guesses Amazon.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:55:49 PM

nope, he can be pissed, i dont like kanye at all, but using someones copyright or trademark without there permission is just f*&cking stupid,  it just puts everyone in danger and makes cryptos look bad, and i am sure the creator of coinye dont care,   they got there  pump and dump and some internet lulz,   i just feel bad for newbz who were not smart enought to not waste there bandwidth on this schlock.

j

Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:56:05 PM

I think he is getting more famous because of this coin. I know he existed, but I only start listening to his songs after Coinye was released.
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

nope, he can be pissed, i dont like kanye at all, but using someones copyright or trademark without there permission is just f*&cking stupid,  it just puts everyone in danger and makes cryptos look bad, and i am sure the creator of coinye dont care they got there  pump and dump and some internet lulz,   i just feel bad for newbz who were not smart enought to not waste there bandwidth on this schlock.

j

The thing is the logo on the coin don't even looks like him. He must think he looks like a fish.  Tongue
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:58:31 PM

no, that was the second version of the coin, the first version was so like him, i cant beleive anybody thought this wouldnt happen.

j
wontonforevuh

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:00:04 AM

thats great, coinye just ruining and fucking everything up and making other altcoins look bad. this coin will go down in flames.

Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:01:56 AM

He is NOT suing Dogecoin (the coin itself or the creators). He's suing someone with the online name of "Dogecoin" - see paragraph #10.  The person owes a bunch of sites related to buying/selling the Coinye coins. While their identity is currently hidden due to the privacy feature they paid for, it will eventually be revealed and they'll have to pay the piper.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:07:19 AM

He is NOT suing Dogecoin (the coin itself or the creators). He's suing someone with the online name of "Dogecoin" - see paragraph #10.  The person owes a bunch of sites related to buying/selling the Coinye coins. While their identity is currently hidden due to the privacy feature they paid for, it will eventually be revealed and they'll have to pay the piper.

Lol. Thanks, I was just going to ask about that. Dogecoin has nothing to do with this.

Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:10:30 AM

Lol. Thanks, I was just going to ask about that. Dogecoin has nothing to do with this.

I know, I did think does the Dog in Dogecoin looks like him too? LOL. Grin
hypostatization

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:14:48 AM

Extremely bad news for all of crypto.

Even a favorable ruling for the defendants can still have disastrous consequences for the broader community.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:21:50 AM

This shitstorm has closed down 0daycoins.com too which sucks. A bunch of us on the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.0 vertcoin thread have funds there that we're hoping will withdraw OK.
unkn0wnPlayer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:22:43 AM

8.The true names and identifies of Defendants JaneDoes 1-50 ( JaneDoesDefendants ) are unknown to Plaintiffs. The Jane Does Defendants include, but are not limited to: servers, web host companies, cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency "mining" service providers,cryptocurrency payment processors, vendors of cryptocurrency, operators of cryptocurrency wallets, retailers accepting and/or facilitating the exchange of cryptocurrency, marketers promoting cryptocurrency, operators of cryptocurrency ledgers, miners of cryptocurrency, the irrespective web hosts, registrars and servers and each of their heirs, executors, administrators, successors, licensees, assigns, subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, divisions, co-venturers, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, managers, business managers, accountants, attorneys, representatives, consultants and any and all other persons, corporations or other entities acting under the supervision, direction, control or on behalf of any of the foregoing who make use of the COINYEWEST, COINYE and/or COYEmarks.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:24:05 AM

I can't get this out of my head since this whole thing started

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEO5OagPbdE

tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:38:27 AM

I can't get this out of my head since this whole thing started

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEO5OagPbdE

o my god so amazing Cheesy

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:39:27 AM

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CFwQIDAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3AyVg3_VkskBcJ%3Awww.amazon.com%2F1000-Coinye-Wallet-Confirmation-Launch%2Fdp%2FB00HQ9Y5PO%2B%26cd%3D7%26hl%3Den%26ct%3Dclnk%26gl%3Dus%26client%3Dfirefox-a&ei=mdjVUqmOJ43poATqtIKwDA&usg=AFQjCNFMzmX3ivQRW7y3UvT1dV-GMYUrGA&sig2=Y74wEJu1HsTjwTxUPqYH4g&bvm=bv.59378465,d.cGU

selling coinye on amazon before the release??  Thats what it kinda looks like

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:56:30 AM

Coinye coin is DEAD!  Check out the website.

http://coinyeco.in/

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║