Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought mining material, but need a little help!  (Read 980 times)
Vivaldio (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:45:37 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to bitcoin mining. I bought mining material from www.bifuryminers.com since I found it cheaper and same quality than cryptostore.

Now, I need a bit of help to get it started the good way. I read some tutorial here and over the net, but I'm not sure how to activated it the right way! Cheesy

I have this material: 2x Hub USB 3.0 and  20x Bi•Fury 5 GH/s USB Miner (Asic).

Thank you a lot for your help. Any advice is welcome.
MR2

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:41:52 AM

plug them in, start cgminer. :-)

where exactly is your problem?
mjc

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Available on Kindle

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 02:38:37 AM

Find a pool, like BTC Guild

Their support page will help you with setting it up:  https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=support

Kindle : Bitcoin Step by Step (2nd Ed) : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Kindle : Bitcoin Mining Step by Step : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinStepByStep     Twitter : @BitcoinSbS
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:42:12 AM

You should pick any pool, bitminter is pretty easy. Download  and run it.

Theres always other pools, just consider the fee %.

You`ll also have to factor unaccepted blocks.

Clickcoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:42:43 AM

Make sure you enable auto-payouts. Especially with a non familiar pool.
Vivaldio (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:17:07 PM

Okk thx Tongue I though I needed more than that. Do I need to pass a test or something to be accepted in mining pool?
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:41:40 PM

I would be careful and do DD before buying from the company this OP posts in first post.  Him or others going around posting the site's address here and at least on Cointerra forum, claiming the site is trustworthy, on the SAME DAY that the site went live.  How do they know it's trustworthy the first day the site opened? Did they get their shipment thru one of those Amazon's future same day delivery drone?
MR2

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:47:11 PM

I would be careful and do DD before buying from the company this OP posts in first post.  Him or others going around posting the site's address here and at least on Cointerra forum, claiming the site is trustworthy, on the SAME DAY that the site went live.  How do they know it's trustworthy the first day the site opened? Did they get their shipment thru one of those Amazon's future same day delivery drone?

Thank you for pointing that out - pretty sure this will give a lot of readers an idea about unserious advertisement
SJRNet

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:30:18 PM

Warning came too late for me, I'm afraid... they have scammed me out of $400 worth of Bitcoin  Cry

All we can do is keep posting warnings about these crooks... I am also filing a report with the Cyber Crime Enforcement people - they will be able to track them down and hopefully get our money back... <fingers crossed>

*** DO NOT PURCHASE FROM WWW.BIFURYMINERS.COM - they are CRIMINALS running a SCAM to steal your BITCOINS ***
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: