Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 07:20:04 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to the fourm - how to buy my first bitcoins?  (Read 629 times)
aledec88 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:12:24 AM

Hi everyone!

Sorry but I could not find any post related to this - even if I am pretty sure some already exist!

My problem is that I would like to buy BTC. Of course I would prefer to do so when the price will appeal me. I would like to know if it exist a way to create a sort of £ wallet and to buy BTC when I desire them.

In addition, I would also like to sell them using the same rationale (as soon as I decide that the price is fine, I would like to sell them).

Does any platform exist doing these stuffs? I would also like autosell/buy options in case of the value of BTC reach a given value I have decided before.

For last I would like to know how can I get instant value and charts of BTC compared to other currency.

I would also add that I will use a UK based bank card (VISA) in order to operate these transactions.

Thanks to everyone who will be able to answer my questions or to post me links of previous discussions speaking about it.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:30:39 AM

Deposit into an exchange and keep fiat. Buy when the price crashes to ~US$600.
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:33:13 AM

Go to localbitcoins and get your first bitcoin.  Smiley
maniac273

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:38:18 AM

depends on where you live to what exchanges you can use but your pretty well off with btc-e and coinbase have been the ones I have been using I am sure there are a number of others out there.
Papacrusher

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:47:24 AM

If it is your first time buying BTC, then I would definitely suggest using localbitcoin.  I would think this would be the fastest method.

TetraHect0rCannabinol

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Twitter -> @z0rius

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 02:59:43 AM

Hi everyone!

Sorry but I could not find any post related to this - even if I am pretty sure some already exist!

My problem is that I would like to buy BTC. Of course I would prefer to do so when the price will appeal me. I would like to know if it exist a way to create a sort of £ wallet and to buy BTC when I desire them.

In addition, I would also like to sell them using the same rationale (as soon as I decide that the price is fine, I would like to sell them).

Does any platform exist doing these stuffs? I would also like autosell/buy options in case of the value of BTC reach a given value I have decided before.

For last I would like to know how can I get instant value and charts of BTC compared to other currency.

I would also add that I will use a UK based bank card (VISA) in order to operate these transactions.

Thanks to everyone who will be able to answer my questions or to post me links of previous discussions speaking about it.

Id 100% recommend localbitcoin's, I have sold and bought from there, whenever I buy btc it is in my wallet in less than 10 mins, can not fault there service !

*Grabs a bottle of Whiskey* - Its official, Im crazyer than crazy, I Am Hect0r Baby Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: