Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpredictable Coinbase  (Read 476 times)
justmyname (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:17:22 AM

I jumped through a bunch of hoops to get instant buy. It worked great! These days I would at most get 2 coins and everything was very convenient and worked flawlessly.  Grin

So somebody had to screw it up. It says level 2 can only buy 1 coin now because of the increase in the BTC price? Then to add insult to injury I can only buy a measly .1 BTC instant buy. One tenth of a bit coin WTF!!!. I should be able to buy at least 1 BTC by their own rules!!!!!!! What the Hell is their problem?    Huh     
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 05:15:48 AM

add a credit card...it goes up to 1btc

bought .55 a few days ago i swear the email saying the .55 were available in my account showed up before i clicked "buy"

it does suck that the instant 10 btc limit got lowered to 1 have to keep more in my web wallet for in person sales now and wait for coinbase to replenish a few days later

justmyname (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:46:37 AM

I already have added a credit card. I have looked through the list and have done everything. I'm listed at level 2. I should be able to buy  at least one BTC. Yet they offer only .1 to .25 at the most.  Huh

Even if I could only get 1 BTC at a time I could deal with it without much of a  problem. But this is a ridiculous low amount.

I guess I'll just take a few out of my stash and buy what I want. Then order the same amount from Coinbase each time.  What a headache.
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:35:56 AM

I already have added a credit card. I have looked through the list and have done everything. I'm listed at level 2. I should be able to buy  at least one BTC. Yet they offer only .1 to .25 at the most.  Huh

Even if I could only get 1 BTC at a time I could deal with it without much of a  problem. But this is a ridiculous low amount.

I guess I'll just take a few out of my stash and buy what I want. Then order the same amount from Coinbase each time.  What a headache.

I'm at a total $183USD limit per day of instant.  What gives??

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:39:03 AM

You can buy up to $1,000.00 worth of bitcoin instantly with no waiting.

Well I guess that is better than most people but I wish it was back to where I could buy the 10 bitcoin. I dont think its the price as much as their new dealings with overstock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: