Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]- BITDRIVE - WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BASED RIDESHARING PLATFORM  (Read 1010 times)
bitdrive7090 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 05:38:20 AM by bitdrive7090

Bitdrive - A first of its kind Specialized Blockchainbased Ridesharing Service

ⓄTransportation is one segment that has never remained stagnant and one of the great innovations that have recently reshaped
how things are done is the phenomenon that is Ridesharing. Ridesharing was created and popularized by Uber, who still remains
the King of this brave new industry. They were able to redefine the way we look at transportation. But over the years since
the market has become extremely saturated and is in danger from Uber itself.
 ⓄRidesharing is a phenomenal concept that is just too good, too crucial and too embedded in the modern psyche to be allowed
 to go down the drain. But Uber and other centralized organizations that have consistently abused the industry and the trust
that the passengers  and driver vest in them pose the greatest threat to ridesharing and this is why a team of visionary tech
experts with decade’s worth of experience at the highest levels have come together to create Bitdrive, the blockchain based
 revolutionary platform that is set to disrupt the disruptor and make the present ridesharing giants obsolete in an industry
where consumer satisfaction should be driver of innovation

Bitdrive is based on the revolutionary Blockchain Technology which is perhaps the
most innovative and versatile technology that mankind has ever known. It’s slowly diverging
into different verticals and is providing custom-made solutions for a whole list of complicated
problems. From finance to the supply chain and Smart energy grids, the blockchain
technology is reshaping the way we do things and the Bitdrive which we have developed is all
set to rebrand and redefine the industry and save it from n impending collapse.

BITDRIVE AUTOSURANCE

Bitdrive Autosurance is an effort of the Bitdrive platform to be there for you whenever the need arises,
ridding you of worrying over those dreaded rainy days. Bitdrive Autosurance is our sincere effort to be
by your side,our esteemed partner in success, not just in times when all seem to be going well but to
have your back when things go awry.

How will Blockchain based Bitdrive offer
the Perfect solution to today's Ridesharing industry?

ⓄThe versatility and application of Blockchain technology is endless and its importance in the structuring of business
models cannot be overemphasized. We developed this unique vision to solve the problems faced by ride-sharing industries
by following these outlines mentioned below.

ⓄWell-structured Business model We have used the Blockchain platform to specifically create and be applied for the ridesharing industry.
Hence, a specific crypto coin/token will be created to fuel the transactions on the platform. The same cryptocurrency will be used to reward
the drivers for their incessant contributions to the platform, contributions like completing more trips, achieving the set targets and even
referring other drivers. The increase in the number of transactions will in-turn improve the value of the currency and this will result in better
benefits for the investors and the customers

Introducing- Bitdrive App Interface

Legal Disclaimer

ⓄThe steps mentioned above are absolutely necessary for dealing with problems arising out of the centralized concept of nonblockchain ridesharing companies. The Blockchain technology apparently is the onlysystem that gives users the benefits of a thriving marketplace without the middleman and the restrictions. The decentralization of data makes it possible for us shareholders to create values that will prove beneficial to the whole ecosystem rather than just seeking towards the profitability of the company, platform or entity. Initially there might be some problems with the decentralization aspect, especially when it’s trying to verify identities, however, this will be gradually rectified and some new Blockchain companies have created blockchain based digital authentications.

Intricate features of Bitdrive

❱❱❱Bitdrive is created by a team of highly specialized IT professionals who have deeply examined and analyzed the ridesharing economy, the problems these companies faced and how Blockchain technology will resolve these issues. Bitdrive’s plethora of cutting-edge features that are pushing the boundaries and setting the benchmark in the ridesharing industry. This has been predominantly designed to win back the trust of the passengers and the drivers in the industry. Some of the astute features of Bitdrive are mentioned below

❱❱❱ Completely Safe and Secure
Since safety and privacy of the passengers are our utmost concern, we have addressed a lot of issues that have concerned passengers on our platform. Bitdrive has been developed with a number of safety-first features in order to assure passengers of the maximum safety while using the platform. As previously stated many women passengers have cited being uncomfortable with certain drivers. We have solved this persisting issue by giving an option for women passengers to opt for women drivers and every passenger will have an emergency button with which an urgent SOS message can be sent to the authorities and their pre-registered loved ones in case they smell any foul-play from the driver’s side. Bitdrive is following stringent security measures by incorporating maximum possible checks on drivers to ensure that only the fit and stable people with no history of criminal activity get the privilege of ferrying the people on its platform

❱❱❱ Highly Economical
We have designed the platform to be completely decentralized, unlike the present ridesharing giants which only serves the ultimate interest of its private investors and its board of directors. We passionately believe that ridesharing is a people’s industry and as such, it is the people who should have the final say in how it goes. One of the plus points of our platform is that no single entity will be in absolute control of the platform as both the drivers and passengers will have a level of say which must be considered a significant upgrade to the platform. Decentralization of services achieved by the Blockchain technology is the bedrock that makes this platform the ultimate transparent platform where no foul transactions will ever get processed and no one will ever get a raw deal. For drivers, the lack of intermediaries is proving beneficial to them as in all the transactions no one has to unjustly bear the earning less than the minimum wage as with the likes of Uber, and the absence of high charges means that the cost of ridesharing will finally be what it was originally conceived to be. Bitdrive is set to make ridesharing the most comfortable and most economical option for everyone involved and as it was meant to be in the first place.              

❱❱❱Bitdrive Team❱❱❱

ⓄⓄ    Bitdrive - BITDRIVE-WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BASED RIDESHARING PLATFORM    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    Join Whitelist     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitdrive  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

So it's the new UBER and GRAB in the Blockchain? It runs with bitdrive tokens, that makes it easy to use and different to the traditional UBEr or GRAB. You needed to integrate this project with the local community ride industry to be available to the more passengers and users.
Oscar1979

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:06 AM

We have seen the success of Uber, and the sharing of the block chain mode needs further development, waiting for your update
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

interesting site, looks like a great disrupter to Uber and the rest
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in digital . I will consider to invest some in your project
james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Samuel185

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

I have seen many ICOs with the concept of ridesharing  but  saying you are the first platform .Or you are saying that you have some feature that different from another ICO? I want to know more abt this..
Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in my btc
Riley678

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......
TobyToby12

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?Huh
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Luca.Luca

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Ellis1234

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Ronnieteo

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Elliott3000

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

I love the website & the white paper.Everything looks nice and makes sense to me. I want to invest in your journey.I hope this will create change for everyone
Blakekeke10

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a bitdrivele of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing bitdrive ? LET me know more.
samuel0909

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

Nice, Do you planning on setting up a signature campaign.Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
Austin1950

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, keep trying dev team
Austin1950

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
EzraArlo555

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i    will buy  some  bitdrive
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: