Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Send ETH to receive bounty token!  (Read 660 times)
aonfons (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

Recent on-board bounty programs find ways to limit the reward for the bounty hunter
- They asked for KYC after a few days and only announced it after the bounty program ended. These projects are increasing -> Should be announced from the beginning for the bounty hunter.
- Especially recently some projects have requested to send their ETH to receive tokens such as CIBUS, Betex ... These projects are managed by extremely prestigious managers such as needmoney .. -> This is not Acceptable and infuriating for all bounty hunters (there are those they just received ~ $ 10 but the fee they had to send ~ $ 4)
  I find this to be unacceptable and create a bad precedent for forum projects. We have to speak up to protect the rights and efforts of the forum members
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

KYC is protection from multi-accounts, if you can prove your identity, and others can not, then you will get more payments!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

I'm currently participating in the HashKard campaign, where it will be necessary to pass KYC. but on the official site there is even no form for sending data ... Undecided
aonfons (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

KYC is protection from multi-accounts, if you can prove your identity, and others can not, then you will get more payments!

I agree but they should announce when the bounty starts not at the end. There are people who do not like it
MapleArmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Apparently, the problem of multi-accounts is really worth it. Cheesy However, information about document checks, and, especially, about the need to become an investor of a project, should be present from the beginning. And this is unquestionable.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

Recent on-board bounty programs find ways to limit the reward for the bounty hunter
- They asked for KYC after a few days and only announced it after the bounty program ended. These projects are increasing -> Should be announced from the beginning for the bounty hunter.
- Especially recently some projects have requested to send their ETH to receive tokens such as CIBUS, Betex ... These projects are managed by extremely prestigious managers such as needmoney .. -> This is not Acceptable and infuriating for all bounty hunters (there are those they just received ~ $ 10 but the fee they had to send ~ $ 4)
  I find this to be unacceptable and create a bad precedent for forum projects. We have to speak up to protect the rights and efforts of the forum members

Well a case could be made for KYC being neccessary, but i agree that this  should be made clear at the start of the campaign. As for sending ether to recieve tokens well thats a big red flag for me.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

I'm currently participating in the HashKard campaign, where it will be necessary to pass KYC. but on the official site there is even no form for sending data ... Undecided

I believe its HASHCARD (hahaha) cause I accidentally join their telegram group

I agree but they should announce when the bounty starts not at the end. There are people who do not like it

Yes most of the bounty hunters hate sending copy of their ID and passport as well since it is like their identity is being scatter everywhere, sometime there are airdrops also asking for KYC (what the -----?Huh), get annoyed so I just say pass!!!

Asking for ETH wallet is okay but never send ETH to someone with out a valid reason. Check if that person is the real person or maybe their are different in their name.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

That's bad after a month of handwork the only news that you can hear is you would not get any tokens this is absolutely unjust taking advantage of the people after doing something what they made us to do. that's why i always asked when joining bounty if KYC is required to get the stakes.

kriskarthik

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

many these are just alibi not to pay everybody in the bounty pool. a legitimate bounty program should announce all the requirements upfront  and should refuse to accept the work from those who are ineligible

mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

if I think that the concept like that rarely like the same bounty hunter for having to spend capital first
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

1. KYC is needed for verification which to me is ok especially with impersonators all over the space. But I strongly advocate that bounty hunters be made to know there'll be KYC needed for participants to claims their spoil before they commence. Bounty hunters should be left with the choice of deciding whether to participate in a bounty or not due KYC verification needed. In essence, information on KYC should be communicated ab initio.

2. Bounty managers that require you to send ETH in order to claim tokens is a red flag. This shouldn't be condoned as they smell of scam from miles away!
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

for any bounty sometime who need a KYC usually will write in thread that project need KYC and the other rules such as us residents are not allowed to take part in this project.so for bounty hunter for better to doing next project prepare passport for the future when the project need KYC we will not complicated

dessertinvest

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

If you are asked to send the Ether to get tokens, then consider that this is a 100% scum.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

quite argee if it is a quality progam and a little bit of ETH  Cool
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

Yeah but that is a selfish way of looking at things. What about the people who did it straight up but don't want to reveal identity? Those people get hurt in these spots and that isn't fair at all to the whole community.

hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

I read a lot and KYC. They write a lot of positive and negative things. Personally, I think that this is an important thing because it helps both the developers and the bounty hunter. I think that more drops and bounties will demand the passage of KYC

Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

Probably, in this way companies are trying to protect themselves from paying a lot of multi-accounts. But we should understand that this makes defenseless honest participants. In any case, it is wrong to require documentary confirmation from bounty participants, especially at the end of the work done.
bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

They are trying to protect themselves from player who participate with multi-accounts. maybe some security problem are consider
NineBall

Activity: 123

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

I also do not understand why a cibus asks ETH before they send a coin to a bounty participant. what does cibus not want to pay for gass?

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

One of my bounty project asked participants to pay eth, to 'protect' from bots. For me it is simple cheating. I am not going to pay for my own work. And also it is a big red flag. According to my experience i will never pay for airdrops and bounty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: