Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main thing should you know before buy ICO ?  (Read 185 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

Current ICO market situations is very poor due to many scam. Those are scam most of them unsuccessful project, I mean they are unable to reach their soft cap. Some of scammer even sold their token, just skip after ICO sale. Any way we don't know who is sold out or not sold. Because even they are not reach soft cap, they already got money from people. They are not going to return anymore.

On this situation, before you attempt to buy any ICO you should read their white paper.
Focuse on their existing business. You should research about their business are real or fake.
Don't buy if there is no any existing business and they are make just new vision or new business.

So if there is well known company or business related with ICO, then it's almost safe to buy.

Note: Any ICO can be scam. They can skip after got money even there is good team members or what ever. That's why team is not much important for me.They should have well known business that can attract protencial investor's.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:39:11 AM

5 Things You Must Know Before Investing in an ICO 2018 ... Microsoft's C# which is an industry leading language for enterprise software. ... A piece of paper is worth only what it costs to purchase it, not symbols written on it.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

I highly recommended the ICODROPS website to select ico's. i have invested Wabi, Power ledger, libra according to this.  i too personally do own research before investing.

Team
White paper
Social Media Contribution'
poplarity

these criteria s should cover when need to invest ico.

Good luck

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

5 Things You Must Know Before Investing in an ICO 2018 ... Microsoft's C# which is an industry leading language for enterprise software. ... A piece of paper is worth only what it costs to purchase it, not symbols written on it.

Actually I can't get you what you mean. Many thing we have see. But for me priority is their existing business.
LizaIva

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Current ICO market situations is very poor due to many scam. Those are scam most of them unsuccessful project, I mean they are unable to reach their soft cap. Some of scammer even sold their token, just skip after ICO sale. Any way we don't know who is sold out or not sold. Because even they are not reach soft cap, they already got money from people. They are not going to return anymore.

On this situation, before you attempt to buy any ICO you should read their white paper.
Focuse on their existing business. You should research about their business are real or fake.
Don't buy if there is no any existing business and they are make just new vision or new business.

So if there is well known company or business related with ICO, then it's almost safe to buy.

Note: Any ICO can be scam. They can skip after got money even there is good team members or what ever. That's why team is not much important for me.They should have well known business that can attract protencial investor's.
the main thing you should now about the ICO project is the team! If team is weak ,then better stay away even if project idea looks very promising
Kratos2019

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

You should consider looking at their projects and how are they manage. popularity of an ICO is one thing. and choose an ICO that keeps you updated. such as this one.
https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/weekly-update-march-13-2018-3c4f8fe3ab02
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

By investing in small-scale projects of small scale, immediately adjust to losing everything, and choose to participate in a project in which you at least understand something ...
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

I believe you should know everything about the ico
The whitepaper, the project
Their roadmap, what their focus is and what is their basic aims too

Those factors are vital in enhancing your decision about a token
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

Some things you should know
- Not all ICOs will survive in the long run. Some will not reach their softcap which will lead to them shutting down the project but in cases like that your investments are returned.
- Some of the ICOs are scams, so once they get the amount of money that they are aiming for, they will take off with your money.
- Always do your own research before you invest in anything.
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

I always pay attention to the team, the idea, the clean paper. You need to be extremely careful

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

I think the important thing is to know that you can lose your money at any time. No project provides guarantees, no matter how good it is in theory. Any project can become a Scam. Therefore, I think you should always be mentally prepared to lose your money. However, a thorough ICO analysis significantly reduces the risk of investment loss.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

choosing ico is a pretty difficult thing, we should take the time to do research and also discussion to potential investors or local community. do not ever underestimate this, otherwise you will be stuck.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

The main thing you should know before buy a ICO, First know the main vision and mission of the projects together with getting more information on the topics, Second know the member of the projects and their specific rules. Scope of the projects, White paper and other information that will can help us.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

The most important thing is to check the project team and look at their experience.

How did they work on previous projects and whether they achieved success.

It is also necessary to study the realization of the very idea of the project if the team is new
evelia4

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

I think the main thing people miss out on is the market condition, they focus so much on the coin and all of its factors that they forget that the thing that will make it successful in the end its the market condition and whether the coin fits into the current market.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Before you invest your money is very good to analyze everything . since a lot of scams in the market . pay attention to white paper, website, team, project
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

because it is very important to understand the road map, whitepaper, and some other aspects before investing in ico. analyze the potential success of ico, so that we do not suffer losses after ico experienced a pre-sale and the end of the ico period.
aftertumern

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

In reality, we can't deny that ICO has a lot of scams, so before investing in ICO, we must know that not all ICOs can survive. We must spend more time researching the project's main vision and mission to understand project members and their specific rules. . Project scope, white paper, to reduce risk
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:40:10 AM

The first thing to look out for is the team behind the project, after all, if you find a face you can blame when things go wrong that is a good sign of credibility.
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:10 AM

if in my opinion the first thing we see is the right project or the trick, because now there is a lot of fraud for the ICO, and if we want to invest with the ICO we have to defend it a lot and we usually finish time by researching the project division and rules they made
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: