Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 x Msi Twin Frozr III 7950 Graphic Cards  (Read 1507 times)
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:27:36 AM

well if you are open to negotiations you can give me the next best offer.
daserpent1 (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:32:08 AM

I cannot sell just my GPUs and mobo + PSU. That way all my other components become worthless.

IF you want, you can just make an offer on the 2 GPUs.
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:02:11 AM

I cannot sell just my GPUs and mobo + PSU. That way all my other components become worthless.

The thing is that my current motherboard can't accept any more cards and  for that i need to buy a  new one.

If you sold your GPU's i would like to take the motherboard too. have a few old cpu's, RAM, and HDD, lying around to get that functioning. other wise for the two cards i will need to buy a new board.

you give me a day, i may be able to find you a buyer for the other components. If i am able to find you a buyer for those components What is the offer for the components i mentioned.

for the other components you can compile the price share it to me and i will offer it to the buyer.
daserpent1 (OP)

Activity: 435

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:07:40 AM

Sent PM.
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:01:34 AM

I have 2 x msi 7950s for sale. These were purchased in June 2013. Used for mining for just 2 months till now. I am moving out of india so will have to stop all my mining operations.

- They hash at 660Kh/s each and maintain a good temp of around 75-78C
- The GPUs are in great condition. No problems whatsoever.
- 3 Years warranty
- As you might know, 7950s are all sold out and cannot be bought any longer.

Price Rs.24,000.

Prefer face-to-face transfer in Delhi. Or can ship it to anywhere in India as well.

I want to buy this setup asap.Please contact.

The thing is that my current motherboard can't accept any more cards and  for that i need to buy a  new one.

If you sold your GPU's i would like to take the motherboard too. have a few old cpu's, RAM, and HDD, lying around to get that functioning. other wise for the two cards i will need to buy a new board.

you give me a day, i may be able to find you a buyer for the other components. If i am able to find you a buyer for those components What is the offer for the components i mentioned.

for the other components you can compile the price share it to me and i will offer it to the buyer.

I can buy the rest of components.Please contact.PM at Delhi.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: