Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lowest price period ?  (Read 2198 times)
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

The seasons have nothing to do with it. It is necessary to carefully analyze the cryptocurrency market, monitor rates. And make great purchases when the rate drops. And remains simply wait!!! No matter winter, summer, autumn or spring.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

The crypto market doesn't lend itself to any laws. There is speculation that the price before the New Year (before January, 1) is growing, and before and during the Chinese New Year is falling. But these are just assumptions. So it was a few years, but no one will guarantee that this will happen this year. So far this year is very depressing for the market. We keep going down and nobody knows if we have reached the bottom or not yet. If there is a desire to buy currencies, then buy, but remember that they can bring you not profit, but losses. The choice of coins should be approached very carefully. And about the fact that when the price is the lowest or higher, no one will give you an answer. If in the prospective season of high prices some sort of unpleasant news comes out, then the price will immediately react to this. So you need to choose an entry and exit point not by season, but by the situation on the market.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

It is so difficult to find best time for buying from bottom. in 2017 it was the winter. Now it is the summer. It not so depend by seasons.
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
but what month months are the best times to buy ?

I think now is 2018 s low price. And after this market will more then this pricec. In 2018

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?

I think the cryptomarket is still very young for making an exact prediction about its periods. But in my way of thinking, it is a big probability that the next winter can be better than this summer for crypto.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

Such a period still probably not, so do not even try to predict when all the same will be such a time that prices will fall, this time and no, everything is always different and has a great risk.

lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

I think this summer is likely to end with this bad prices.I think the only good thing about this prices is that, they are good buying opportunities. I think this term is very good for making some buying.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

There is not too much price history for the so new crypto market to discern a sure-shot seasonal pattern yet. But prices are pretty much near the bottom of the range currently.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:26:34 AM

- There's no actual period of the year when the lowest prices comes. It depends on how the reacts with series of events, demands and news.
- For this year, we've been seeing the market in red.
- The best time to buy is when you have allocated budget to invest and when you see the market in red.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:27:22 AM

For me, Bitcoin will still dump below $5,000 this coming september, specially when the coming ETF will be rejected or postponed again. We can still expect that scenario, for me, wait for the right time, wait for more dips incoming this year. Don't get FOMO.

fetucini

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

No one knows and no one can guess, we can only wait and pray, no matter the season whatever that price can go up and down whenever such is crypto.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:55:13 AM

we cannot predict bitcoin volatility with certainty and the season does not determine volatility.

but, some moments like year-end holidays or special days can make the value of bitcoin fall.
walleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

This time of year does not exist. At any time of the year you need to analyze the market, look for good conditions that invest in the market. After all, at some time of the year it is more profitable to go, for example, in Bitcoin, and in six months the cost will rise and it will be not so profitable to go. Therefore, the time of investment does not depend on the time of year.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:30:21 AM

Based on past historical trends, the May-August months are usually the months where we experience shifts in trends. This is probably true not just for the crypto market but for traditional markets as well. The reason for which, i don't fully understand, but have to do with fiscal cycles.

I believe this is even where they got the saying "sell in may and go away."
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

There is not too much price history for crypto market to have a reliable seasonal pattern. Instead of picking the low prices by season or month, better approach will to use technical charts for this purpose.
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:37:46 AM

Lowest price for Bitcoin is 5500$, all of us know what Tether do when price dropping. Lowest price for Ethereum 200$
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

It's good to buy now because now the price of bitcoin and altcoins is declining.For some days the price of ethereum is below $300.So this situation is suitable for buying some crypto coins. I hope that the price of cryptocoins will increase in the coming months.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

This year several times it seemed to me that the market on the bottom. Now I'm not waiting for the bottom and the reversal. In previous years it was in the summer. Now it can be different.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

Basing it from last years market analysis, altcoins drop dead at around the frist and third quarter of the year, just like what happened this year after the all time high, now it is best to position you invest by the first part of quarter four of each year.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Basing it from last years market analysis, altcoins drop dead at around the frist and third quarter of the year, just like what happened this year after the all time high, now it is best to position you invest by the first part of quarter four of each year.

you can gamble for todays market but there is no significant analysis from the market on what happened last year may happen in todays market but since the price of bitcoin today is good enough to invest go with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: