Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lowest price period ?  (Read 2198 times)
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

In the middle times of the year we know that very low prices are printing, so in the end we all see prices as high as a rate.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

In my opinion, it is the lowest price now and it is really good time to invest in any perspective coin in the market. Than hold and get good money in spring.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Crypto prices are indeed very difficult for us to predict, indeed if we look at the years that have passed, crypto prices in the middle of the year will usually reduce prices, and at the end of the year crypto prices will usually start to grow. again and raise prices again and at the beginning of the normal year, but crypto prices will not necessarily follow in previous years.

v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Q3 is usually lowest price. you can check of crypto history
but, still remember that history isnt always repeat like last year

evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

If you analyze, it is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies this summer and autumn. This is the most profitable time.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

Crypto prices are indeed very difficult for us to predict, indeed if we look at the years that have passed, crypto prices in the middle of the year will usually reduce prices, and at the end of the year crypto prices will usually start to grow. again and raise prices again and at the beginning of the normal year, but crypto prices will not necessarily follow in previous years.

The next few months will replace the year, but crypto prices have not shown a sharp increase. Every day of ups and downs is uncertain and not too low, this is a normal and not special development. What is certain is that Crypto remains alive and the community is still active by holding the coin and waiting for the big thing to happen.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
but what month months are the best times to buy ?
I think next October, the market will be at the bottom and that is a good time to invest in the long run. The market is not really stable and this is a good time to get profit from buying low and selling high. Any investment strategy will bring you profits but you need to invest in the right time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

There is no pattern when there will be a market in the fall zone for the purchase. Every year the situation changes. 2018 reminds me a lot of 2013 and 2014, the year of lateral movement of bitcoins lasted about 1 year. Therefore, I think that only in the spring we will be able to see the price move up.
allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

In my opinion this winter after the new year because everyone is starting to translate their portfolios into Fiat money on gifts for themselves and their families so the exchange rate drops significantly for me, the best time to enter the coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: