Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide on how to earn in Crypto for newbies. (Focus on Airdrops)  (Read 157 times)
jmlimocon (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

Hello everyone. This topic is to those who are interested to start earning money through crypto specially for newbies. I made this thread because
I want to share my knowledge and I just want to help Smiley

1. Acounts needed. ( There are many accounts that is used today but this account is what I used to Start)

°Bitcointalk account
              -https://bitcointalk.org

°Twitter account
              -https://twitter.com

°‎Telegram account (download the apps then register)

°Facebook account
               -https://facebook.com

°Gmail account
                 -https://mail.google.com

2. Download wallet apps that is ERC-20 compatible. I recommend to use either of this two.
        -ImToken
        -‎MyEtherwallet

3. If you have Telegram account just search "Airdrops" then subscribe. Subscribe many as you can as long as those channel is active. You can also search it in twitter. The admin of that channel posted some links of airdrops.

4. Start signing up.
           Once you already subscribed in the airdrop channel,  just click the link or copy it in the browser. Just follow the instruction to be qualified to earn some tokens.

5. (Optional) Download  notepad or any other apps that is capable of saving notes. Just save there your account usernames or addresses that is used in signing up  (Ex. Email address, twitter username, telegram username, etc). . This will helps to make your work faster and easier. Just copy it and paste in the required field.

6. If you earned some tokens, Download "BitUniverse" apps for checking if those token have already a price. What I like about BitUniverse is that they include there the name of the trading site. I'll advice you to watch some videos in youtube about trading or ask some expert here in bitcointalk.

BY THE WAY, Some of the airdrops are not legit so it is so possible that some of the airdrops that you have signed is not legit maybe you can't recieve any reward but don't feel down, just keep signing up Smiley .

NOTE: This is just a Stepping Stone. There are a lot of ways to earn money here in bitcointalk aside from airdrops. Just keep on reading some threads here and watch some videos in youtube.

If you have enough fund just try to invest but If you dont have any capital to invest in, then go for airdrops but you need to invest time. Approximately 6 months is enough to have a stable amount of capital to use for trading. (credits to "Insanerman")

If you have some suggestions or questions, feel free to comment in this thread or just pm me Smiley I hope this thread helps you a lot.
Thankyou  Smiley
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

Nice explanation for newbies to earn without any investment. I started along the same path with my journey in cryptoworld as i didn't had anything to invest.!

Some more accounts required when you get a bit experienced:

a) Steemit  - Verification takes around 3-4 days, sometimes even weeks! Works on followers based.
b) Reddit - A social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website! Karma points
c) Linkedin -  Business and employment-oriented service.
d) Youtube - Some airdrops/bounties gives a good amount for creating youtube reviews. Subscribers based.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

thanks a lot to give such useful information for newbie like me if i have some amount, i will take your advise... thanks again
sunil_ad

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

Very useful posts. Thank you
sdkbss

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

very good, thank you so much, it is a good post for the beginners.
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Maybe a month ago someone created a HTML file for airdrops, but I can't find it right now. The point of it was that you edited it with your data, and after that you just needed to click on the small icons, and the data got copied to your clipboard. I found that very useful, and saved a ton of time using it. Maybe someone here can find the original thread, and link it here. If it's not found I can upload the file, but I don't want to steal credit for the work of someone else.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: