Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are  the rules/criteria that you absolutely loathe about bounty and signature campaigns?  (Voting closed: September 11, 2018, 06:47:55 PM)
Joining telegram/facebook group - 5 (17.9%)
Merit points - 4 (14.3%)
Payment in dollars - 2 (7.1%)
Part payment in altcoin - 3 (10.7%)
Low payments or Payment cuts - 9 (32.1%)
Open for specific very high ranks only - 5 (17.9%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you DONT like the bounty and signature campaigns  (Read 320 times)
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:49:54 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 08:22:29 AM by LadyK

I do not like paying low payments or payments cuts. It is really very inhibited if the effort I put out is not what I want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

I've seen they want and ask to say Hi in Telegram groups and provide screenshots to them...
Maybe they want something more, that's something normal. But the funny thing is why people follow and do that!???

Grin Grin Grin, The same as me. I dont know why a lot of people only type "Hi" or "hello" in this channel, it's meaningless. Btw, some signature campaign require participants must post the content which mention about this project, it meaningless, too. I hate it.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

I do not like paying low payments or payments cuts. It is really very inhibited if the effort I put out is not what I want.
I also like you. We work hard after a few months. But the last days they made the decision to cut the pool and make us feel inhibited. Those actions are disrespectful to us, and finally we get only a small payment compared to the original estimate. Hopefully this will be resolved so that they can not change the decision on the final days of the campaign

hwenhuynh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

The first thing i do not like most is some bounty take long time to distribute rewards and so many people join the bounty campaign.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Hello all,

From time to time I've seen that for joining bounty and signature campaigns have imposed certain rules to ensure better candidates are enrolling. And at the same time campaign is reaching wide spread as well. Things have started to become weirder with every season when campaign admin imposes new rules which makes the joining those campaigns an awful experience. Then again candidates join it for monetary(there is nothing wrong in it). However from time to time even a good poster may be having second thoughts about joining these campaigns.

My intention is to short list those reason which are so awful and pathetic that you move away from these campaign or even if you join them you loathe them.  

You could add your own additional reasons in comment section as  well.

PS: fixed some typos and framing of sentences.
As a user or a member of this forum i dont really see any major reasons why you would stress out yourself too much on how to join up things. Rules might change but on any angle you would try to look up those are really possible to reach.This might be more tighter than way before but this wont really be an issue since anyone can able to follow them.Excluding if they would ask kyc then you would really change your mind but on just talking in minimal changes on rules then it isnt really a problem at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

I also like you. We work hard after a few months. But the last days they made the decision to cut the pool and make us feel inhibited. Those actions are disrespectful to us, and finally we get only a small payment compared to the original estimate. Hopefully this will be resolved so that they can not change the decision on the final days of the campaign
Among on all the option in the poll most of us will definitely choose up that cut of payments or wont really get paid at all in the end of the bounty campaign.I know what you feel yet i have experienced for how many times on such scenario.You do all the hard work but you gain nothing.

The first thing i do not like most is some bounty take long time to distribute rewards and so many people join the bounty campaign.
Its part, but waiting time would be just fine as long you are being paid up exactly but if not then you would surely outrage. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Among on all the option in the poll most of us will definitely choose up that cut of payments or wont really get paid at all in the end of the bounty campaign.I know what you feel yet i have experienced for how many times on such scenario.You do all the hard work but you gain nothing.

Its part, but waiting time would be just fine as long you are being paid up exactly but if not then you would surely outrage. Grin

but now there are lots of promises and waiting for boredom, bro, which I don't like about signature campaigns, sometimes the registration process is approved or not, the manager's decision is sometimes delayed, but now the manager is different in character. but just lazy

lordquanta (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

Okay, I'm locking this pole and thread as well, Some good points and inputs were shared by members. Thank you all for your inputs.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: