Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to do the right crypto trade  (Read 96 times)
borjois56 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
Merited by derihendra (1)

I want to ask traders, I have always lost in trading crypto, see the price down, I immediately worried, and sell my crypto, I am a loss, according to the traders who are experienced, how to become a trader crypto who earn profit every day

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

I'm not yet a pro about this since I'm still in the process of learning but you can learn Technical Analysis so you'll know how to read charts and indicators such as MACD, RSI, STS, Bollinger Bands, and so on. Also, you can check Fundamental Analysis but it's much easier because you'll just read news and events.

Just a warning, DYOR about anything because unlike the Stock Market that follows TA and FA, since crypto is still controlled by whales, you need to create your own plan because crypto somewhat follows Sentiments Analysis and just one FUD, either true or false news, the coin, token, or the whole market may be dragged down especially when banks create FUD.
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

before going into technical analysis, which does anyway represent a tool that often fails, you should learn to control your instinct about the market swings. So do not panic and sell when everything crashes and do not get too excited and buy when everything skyrockets. Once you learn this you have to be able to kind of do the opposite..so buy the dips and sell the highs
easier said than done though
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: