Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't let them disarm you.  (Read 257 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

The idea is to snatch as many Bitcoin as possible while fuding & keeping the price stable.

They Fud/partial dump Bitcoin today, you rush and sell.  Selling = handing them your Bitcoin or better still, you sell - they buy (it's like disarming you). Note that they may be buying back the Bitcoin with money not accounted for (unlimited printing of money).

So they continue with the fuding/dumping and we continue selling until all our Bitcoins are sold off except Satoshis and few others.
Their biggest fud might get most people selling, thereby SERIOUSLY crashing the price.

The traumatized sellers become extremely cautious while the fudsters continue scooping up everything.

I expect to be indirectly attacked soon. They may be watching me all the time. I imagine angry evil faces all watching?.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
comander

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

I think people in 2014 said the same thing  Grin
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:00 AM
Merited by aleksej996 (1)

The idea is to snatch as many Bitcoin as possible while fuding & keeping the price stable.

They Fud/partial dump Bitcoin today, you rush and sell.  Selling = handing them your Bitcoin or better still, you sell - they buy (it's like disarming you). Note that they may be buying back the Bitcoin with money not accounted for (unlimited printing of money).

So they continue with the fuding/dumping and we continue selling until all our Bitcoins are sold off except Satoshis and few others.
Their biggest fud might get most people selling, thereby SERIOUSLY crashing the price.

The traumatized sellers become extremely cautious while the fudsters continue scooping up everything.

I expect to be indirectly attacked soon. They may be watching me all the time. I imagine angry evil faces all watching?.

Actually IMO I see the opposite scenario. Consider XRP price when it was around $3 from 0.23$

People gone crazy thinking it will hit 10$. They started selling their Bitcoin/Eth and buying XRP. When you are buying XRP, you are giving them your precise Bitcoin/ETH.

They are staking your Bitcoin/ETH and you are taking a coin (?) that does not even fit the criteria of a cryptocurrency.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

You need a serious reality check if you think BTC below $8000 is some sort of a panic/FUD/crash thing. Wake me up when it's below $500, I'll buy some.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:40:01 PM
Merited by eddie13 (1)

Actually IMO I see the opposite scenario. Consider XRP price when it was around $3 from 0.23$

People gone crazy thinking it will hit 10$. They started selling their Bitcoin/Eth and buying XRP. When you are buying XRP, you are giving them your precise Bitcoin/ETH.

They are staking your Bitcoin/ETH and you are taking a coin (?) that does not even fit the criteria of a cryptocurrency.

only an idiot would buy XRP.  You have to be legit retarded to buy XRP, its not even a cryptocurrency! , its centralized scam bullshit
crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

IMO fud won't make people dump bitcoin, many have already made millions from it so the btc they have left is just for holding sake. Just in case it hits a milli as predicted by John.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

IMO fud won't make people dump bitcoin, many have already made millions from it so the btc they have left is just for holding sake. Just in case it hits a milli as predicted by John.

Let's hope so. If it doesn't happen, then John will be in serious danger as he should eat his own dick.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

I believe Bitcoin/crypto has a great future, and we should all be sure we got some in our wallets.
But! I can't help but getting annoyed by this obvious market manipulation, because I could've sold and gotten more!
Just look at the last few day's graph, it's semi-steady, suddenly drops 10% in an hour .. steady .. up 10%.

In a way, isn't it a fair risk that basically the entire market could (semi) start over? Why do we need to be at this market cap?
If "they" shake around the market enough, many many people probably would end up selling. What if we hit 50-100 billion market cap, short-term?
Then "they", can scoop up a large part of all good coins/tokens and hold a majority of them, then essentially restart the market.

Kinda like jumping back a few years, except this time, the coins aren't going to be as well distributed.
All these years with low price has made sure Bitcoin was circulated alot between many many wallets, and therefore, it's really genuinely distributed.
That can't be said about nearly any other coin!

And, even if one were to hold through this 'doomsday scenario', we'd be at a huge loss fiat-wise (atleast short or medium term).
Which wraps back to the fact that if one could've just traded and increased their stack.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

FOMO>ATH>SELL>FUD>DUMP>BUY .....repeat.

Life isnt that complicated in crypto. (for the manipulators)
crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

Let's hope so. If it doesn't happen, then John will be in serious danger as he should eat his own dick.
obviously he won't, but before bitcoin hits a milli i would love to own about 5 btc. Wink
I am not greedy. Just enough money for family upkeep and retirement.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

You need a serious reality check if you think BTC below $8000 is some sort of a panic/FUD/crash thing. Wake me up when it's below $500, I'll buy some.

It's very normal in my opinion, when the value gets to maybe $1000, that's when i will believe it's time to panic.Most of the current investors are so naive though as they rush to sell whenever there is any bad rumor.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

You could just say Hodl.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

smart traders will sell if they see the BTC will go down further. holding is just for people who don't have time to trade and don't know how to trade properly. gaining more BTC because you sold early is a wise decision and not because you got affected by a FUD.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: